~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

First wash & drying in the beautiful sun!

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/E848FF18-73E7-4B59-8690-3CB351F7AC8B-398-0000012946B8B56C_zpsd02eb9e1.jpg

OOoo pretty nappies!

That's a bargain on the drinks, I don't think we have home bargains down here will have to have a look.

Babies head is currently on my left hip, he did go engaged, popped back out and now on my hip, I am not sure what hurts more!

Sharp jabby pains in lady bits are normal aren't they? I cant remember :blush:

Yeah I get shooty pains straight up my hoo-hah.

Pram has gone into the boot of my car.

Got my labour station ready!!! (will be where the MWs set up G&A & resus equipment)
https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/F5D041BB-2DA6-46A8-91CE-1CFEE39ED229-398-00000133CA5A44EB_zps41316c39.jpg

exciting stuff Sue! you are all set to go now.

How many pre washes are you giving the nappies?

Just this one I think.

I did a cold pre-wash (90min) no detergent, then full warm wash with detergent (150 mins), then fast rinse & spin no detergent.

I used to only do the one, just remember for the first few washes they wont be at their best... more washes make them more absorbent x

Wow sue you're so organised! Love the yellow bin :haha:
I've got lucozade and water too, the g&a made me so thirsty last time! I've also got brunch bars!

Where did you get your co sleeper from becca? I really want to get one. Was it toys r us? Hope your appointment went well.

Well jack and I set up his paddling pool today, he jumped straight in in his clothes and then threw all the water out with his bucket, soaking me in the process so he's had a bath and were back inside now :dohh:
It's so hot outside, not sunny just muggy...I was proper sweating filling up the pool!

I LOVE brunch bars, Millie you better hurry or I'll eat them all :haha:

Omg Kath what a monkey!!! Can't believe he just jumped straight in. Hope you're all dry now, little monster! It's roasting here, I'm still in knickers & tank top lol.

I'm soooooooo excited for my dinner. I'm having chicken Kiev, new potatoes & sugar snap peas! No idea why I'm excited but I am :haha: then some fresh strawberries & cream for pud nommm!!

My appointment wasn't what I expected. I was sent to L&D due to Emma's heart rate kept dropping down to the 110's. Dr. said she noticed its even lower than where it normally is. So I'm waiting to be put on the monitor and I have to have prolonged monitoring. I'm hoping she's ok!

Hope everything is okay June!

Kaths - was having trouble finding one I liked, they're over priced on arms reach.com. they charge crazy for shipping. amazondudnt have any nice ones in stock and neither did babies r us. I was beginning to think I wouldn't find one. then I stumbled across rightstart.com they had them at good prices, free shipping and nano taxes. if you sign up to their news letter you also get a code for $10 off.

man typing on my phone without swype is hard! I'm sitting in the car Wwaiting to collect Jessie from preschool. ill comment on everybody else'sstuff when we're home again.

hope all is okay, June!!

we're fairly certain baby is posterior, I've got a midwife coming tonight to help determine positioning and see what she can do to help with the labor process. Hopefully we'll get some news about whats up with these random labor signs that are doing what seems like nothing!! my inner thighs are.soooo sore i can barely walk right now.

got one of my sisters here but the other left, apparently helping me birth.is a waste of PTO so she wanted to go home.

has a.yone else.experience audible popping coming.from their uterus? its very odd and seems to ne caused by her movements, ive never experienced it withthe others. its really REALLY odd. and my pelvic bone keeps popping, it kinda hurts!

Was monitored for 3 hours...to find out I'm in early labor. I'm contracting every 5 min. Emma's heart rate is ok! Even though her rate is dropping, she has excellent accelerations and recovery. Dr says she's not concerned and baby looks happy. I'm so relieved! Anyway, DH and I are at the mall walking and dr thinks I'll be back at hospital this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->