~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Wow Counting, sounds like you have a plateful... I'm glad that the doctors are monitoring you closely and it sounds like you may be meeting your little person rather soon! Good luck and I hope everything works out the way you want it to!:thumbup:

Proud, so glad your little girl arrived in the world safely... I can't wait to see pictures!

Congrats jsmom and proud army mom! I have been sceduled for a c section tuesday. The doctor did not want me to go further than that. I cant wait. The last couple months have been miserable!

Congrats proud I'm glad your wait is finally over

Donna good luck with your c section

Yay Proud!!! :happydance: huge congratulations on baby Kyleigh! Looking forward to story & pics! Glad you're both doing well.

Yikes Counting, that sounds like a handful there with your MIL. Glad you DH manage to somehow rectify it but a little late really :dohh: parents!!

Good luck Donna for Tuesday!

:flower:

Floating - I think my last pic was 22 weeks!!
aww childcare... don't they understand you'll have more than your fill of that soon and you need to chill now? Play the pregnancy card and tell them you're just too exhausted!!

Proud - wow!! she's big and QUICK! congrats!

Counting - Silver lining... at least she didn't say anything specific. Maybe people will just think you've started having contractions?

Thanks Libbysmum, the dress is actually a swim coverup.. didn't realize until after I bought it that it's rather see through at the top. Can't really wear it out, but it was too comfy around the house to take back. For $14 it's not too bad for hanging out int he back yard.

Wow Donna! Haven't heard from you in ages! Baby on Tuesday! Whoo! How far along will you be?

SO my headache is back with a vengeance, very nauseous, hoping tylenol woill kick in. having a hard time typing. might be going back to the hospital tonight.

SO my headache is back with a vengeance, very nauseous, hoping tylenol woill kick in. having a hard time typing. might be going back to the hospital tonight.

Don't be brave. Go in if you feel bad. It'll be better for the both you in the long run! It sounds exactly like everything they've told me to watch for with PreE. *hugs and prayers* Hope everything goes smoothly!

Counting :hugs: You've been through so much today, I'm so sorry! I hope your headache goes away on its own but I do think you should go in just in case!

Becca, so funny that the dress is a cover up! You look gorgeous :)

Proud, congratulations! :happydance: I'm glad things are going well for you and Kyleigh :D Can't wait to see pics!

Donna, how have you been? I bet you are so excited to meet your little one Tuesday!

Counting :hugs: You've been through so much today, I'm so sorry! I hope your headache goes away on its own but I do think you should go in just in case!

Becca, so funny that the dress is a cover up! You look gorgeous :)

Proud, congratulations! :happydance: I'm glad things are going well for you and Kyleigh :D Can't wait to see pics!

Donna, how have you been? I bet you are so excited to meet your little one Tuesday!

LOL yup I even got the statement from TJmaxx in the mail today and was staring at it thinking... swimwear? Swimwear? What in the world did I buy from the swimwear department? Oops.

Congrats Proud! How wonderful for you <3

Had a relaxing night (child-free) so feeling much better. Sorted some of baby's things and have chilled out in the attitude dept (thank god!)
Today DH said that he thinks baby will be coming soon - within the next couple days! heheh, exciting! My birthday is on Sunday the 30th, so it might be kind of cool to share that with baby! But I'm in no rush.

Good luck with your section on Tuesday Donna!

Counting, what ever you do, make sure you take care of yourself! Don't worry if you have to go back to the hospital multiple times!! It is for the best for you and baby! You want to make sure you don't end up with seizures due to Pre-eclampsia. That is what my doc talked to me about when they decided to induce me at 37 weeks exactly. They didn't even tell me my placenta had any spots on it. They are there to watch over you and baby and I'm glad they are!! Good luck and go to the hospital if needed again tonight due to your headache!

Congrats Proud!!! Can't wait to see pics!!

4.30pm Friday...Just had a lovely visit from a friend I use to teach with. She has been trying to fall pregnant for a while now. She had a molar pregnancy earlier in the year :( So I hope she gets her rainbow baby soon! Libby thought she was here for her and made her go play with the crayons and playdoh...lol talk about assertive! I was never that bold as a kid.
My skin has been really itchy last few days...I am trying not to scratch my belly as I don't want to scar it.

:hugs: counting, def go bk to the hospital hun. So hope everything is ok, does sound like baby might be needing to come soon xx
Huge congrats proud!!

Becca, gorgeous bump!

Good luck on tues Donna!

Afm, nothing really to report, just generally getting a bit fed up of pregnancy now, lol, but keep reminding myself in some ways this is def the easy bit!! Xx

lovely bump pic and bag becca :)

proud - congratulations hun, wonderful news :)

counting - oh dear how awkward about your MIL! And I'm so sorry you've got a bad headache.

floating - glad you're having some time to chill out

libbysmum - yes take a bump pic :). My bump has been itchy too

donna - I bet you can't wait till tuesday :)

caro - I know how being fed up feels!

Me

Officially overdue and still nothing.

My poor daughter has had terrible diarrhoea and vomiting all night and all morning. She's sitting on the sofa now having a day off school sipping dioralyte. :(

So I'm completely shattered.

I appear to have a heat rash on my foot that's really itchy and driving me nuts.

ProudArmyWife - Congratulations on the birth of Kyleigh Madisyn! So pleased she is finally here and you are both doing well. Looking forward to seeing pictures :flower::thumbup::happydance:

Counting - glad baby is well & they are keeping an eye on you. Sorry to hear of the issues with your MIL, can't believe she would post that sort of thing on FB. Hope you are feeling better. :hugs:

floating baby - Can't believe your family are asking you to do child care so often! Very inconsiderate. Can you just tell them, no, you are not up to minding their kids at the moment? :hugs:

donna noble - Good luck for your c-section on Tuesday. Sending best wishes to you and your little one.

Libbysmum - sounds like a lovely visit. Hope your friend gets her own little one soon. Libby certainly seems to have no lack of confidence!

Alice - hope your girl is better soon.

Hello everyone,
Counting, I hope your head ache is better, if not I hope you're getting seen :hugs:
Alice, now overdue! Come on baby :baby:

was going to go for a walk with jack but it's now pouring with rain!

Bought a stair gate from argos this morning, and had my health visitor visit with the red book today. A bit pointless really but hey ho.

Caro im getting abit fed up now too, Had a terrible nights sleep, it's so painful. I try and sleep on my side but my hips are so painful after a few hours I have to roll over which is like a three point turn. With my spd it's painful to move my legs then I get a shooting pain down one leg, I have to hang on to the side and heave myself over in 3 stages. Getting out of bed takes about 5 minutes to swing my legs round and stand up, my back seems to get stuck. I feel crippled :cry: I also keep getting cramp in my left calf every night!
Is it the same ritual for everyone?
Not long now, I know sleep is non existent when baby is here but at least we can move!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->