~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I am glad its not just me. I convinced myself my waters were leaking. but they are and I havent felt it since.

Welcome to the "any extertion which results in pee pee" Club :wave:

:haha:

oh well at least it isnt much longer till we get full control of our bladders back.

Thanks everyone for the good thoughts. Today was a mixed bag, I will try and remember everything:

Ultrasound went well, in that baby still looks really good and blood flow is not being restricted or anything yet. Baby scored a perfect 8/8. That being said placenta looks bad. It has spots of deterioration all over it, lady doing the scan said it looks like the placenta of someone who has been suffering from Pre-e for quite some time, rather than the recent discovery of high blood pressure. But again, it is still functioning and my little guy is not suffering because of it. I have to have scans in the high risk department once a week until baby is born now, so I'm in again next Thursday.

Doctors appointment, I ended up seeing a different doctor than my usual as my doctor had an emergency or something. Doctor was great though, really understanding of my situation. She says that I am obviously very sick and that at 37 weeks they are going to be very proactive about delivering baby with my blood pressure being elevated, they won't let things get too bad first as baby is done cooking. First reading was 167/93, but they were able to get it to go down to 149/82 by putting me in a dark room and resting/napping for 15 minutes which they said is excellent. I had no protein today either, which is good. Because they got my numbers down I didn't have to be admitted. I do have to come back in on Sunday to have my blood pressure checked again and I will need more frequent visits. If I do have really bad numbers on Sunday, we will probably deliver the baby then. That being said, if my blood pressure stays "ok" then we will see what next scan and visit says.

Also found out that I am GBS+ which is really upsetting. I did not want to have to do the IVs and I really did not want to have to have one more thing to worry about. *sigh* Oh well. Trying to rest now and hoping for the best.

ETA: For anyone wondering the placenta degrading was in the form of numerous small placental infarcts. From what I understand, they are areas where the placenta has died and are associated with high blood pressure in mom.

Good to hear baby is ok and they will now be keeping a very close eye. Sounds like your baby boy may be joining you soon :flower:

:hugs: Counting! What a rollercoaster of a day for you. I'm glad your little boy is doing well and you didn't have to be admitted tonight. Will be thinking of you and baby!

definitely sounds like a mixed bag counting, but at least your baby is fine and they are aware of everything now and able to keep a careful watch over you both. x

Okay - because I know it's been forever! a bump shot! Had to do a selfie in the mirror because hubs has been getting home late every night and no one it up to picture taking by the time we've put the little one to bed. (but mostly I was taking a picture of the new diaper bag and realized I should probably photo the bump too.. lol)

38%252B6.jpg

38+6

diaper%2520bag.jpg

Oh love the bump and the bag Becca! What brand is it?

It's a Ju Ju Be (Be All) in Evening Vines. The pattern was discontinued so it took A LOT of internet hunting to find it. They have a ton of cute prints but I had to find something I liked that hubby would still feel "masculine" carrying. LOL

Oh counting, what a roller coaster! Glad you and baby are being taken care of xo

I haven't taken a bump shot in 3 weeks!! Bad mama.

Ohhhh strong BH right now... whew.

Having such a rough day :( Feeling sad. My family is constantly asking DH and I to do childcare since we arrived on mat leave and it's really getting to us. I just want to enjoy this time and enjoy being with my family, not always being asked to look after other people's children. :cry:

hormones....

Kyleigh Madisyn was born at 1:20pm today after just 5 hours of labor :) weighing 9lbs 1oz and measuring 20.5in we are both doing very well she has latched and fed twice for 20-30 mins each time. Will update with birth story and picture later and catch up with the thread. Hope all you ladies are doing good and hope to see more babies soon :flower:

Oh dear. So MIL was throwing us a baby shower Sunday, but decided to postpone due to health issues and things going on. I did not want to, figured BP check in the morning, everything is likely to be fine and then go to the shower in the afternoon. Anyway, she sends out a mass Facebook message that says:

"Hello Everyone;
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, we have to postpone the shower as it looks like we may be meeting baby Joey on Sunday instead. I will let everyone know once we have arranged a time for the shower after. Thanks for understanding."

:dohh::dohh::dohh:

GAH!!!! What is that?! That is certainly not what DH told her! I had to tell DH to fix this immediately but now I'm afraid the damage has been done. For one we were not even sharing the news outside of immediate family that there is complications, and secondly it is only if my blood pressure is really bad Sunday that I am being induced. Sheesh. Now all these facebook people think I'm having the baby Sunday(which I am most likely not), and poor DH had to try and counter this with: "Okay. I'm being asked to fix this. Jeez mom..
She's just getting a check up at the hospital. We are not having the baby, unless somethings wrong."

:dohh::dohh::dohh:

I know not what to say at this point. In-laws.

Congrats to you Proud! That is wonderful. What a big girl! Five hours seems pretty good...so glad you are both doing well! Can't wait for the full story and photos of Kyleigh

My DD was playing her trumpet and I said if it brings on labor I will have to rename the little one Jericho...LOL
DH wants him to come on Monday because that is his birthday and it means he would get 3 weekends off...lol...men!
My mother wan'ts it to come today because that means she wont need to take extra time off work...sigh
I did have a playdate for Libby organised today but the mother and baby are sick so decided to make it another day...maybe next week if I am not in hospital!
It is actually a sunny day today so I may take Libby outside for a while. Perhaps if I have the energy!
All the best counting for your scan!
Becca love the bag and the bump picture. I didn't take one at 39 weeks...I probably should do it now. Ps...great dress too...love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->