~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Now contracting about every 10 mins! Bleeding has stopped! Think it was my bloody show and think we may be meeting our little girl today :happydance:

Good luck with your ultrasound counting!

Alice-i can't imagine being overdue i'm sure it sucked with all pregnacies!

Proud-good luck hope your lo arrives today!

Yay Proud!!!! I don't want an update from you now unless it's a baby is here :haha: Best of Luck xxx

I just got home from seeing my friend from baby class!! Baby is sooooooooooooooooo tiny, see weighs about 5.5lb. I was offered a hold but declined as they did remember about me not holding a baby and they were absolutely fine with it - said that it was really lovely that my first ever newborn cuddles will be with my own daughter :D :) and I also didn't want to go too near to her with the being sick episode last night so I just stroked her little hand for a couple of minutes as I was saying bye bye after dousing it in some alcohol gel!

She was a little doll though, she's called Eva, but because she's so tiny they call her Little Dot - so cute :) hoping she will become a really good friend as we get to know each other more over these weeks after the baby classes & taking the little ones out and about with the prams.

:happydance: Now at home watching the tennis chilling out!

Congrats Jsmom!!!! Glad he was doing so well at 36 weeks and it's great he gained so much weight before leaving the hospital!!

So exciting to see all the little ones arriving!!

Good luck Proud!!! Can't wait to see an update from you with your little girl!

counting - hope the ultrasound goes well

proud - eeee I'm so excited for you. good luck x

congrats j's!!

good luck proud!

:hugs: alice, hopefully not too much longer now!

good luck counting for this afternoon xxx

Counting, good luck today! :hugs: I'm glad they are taking things seriously!

Jsmom, congratulations on little Bowen! I'm so glad he is doing well :)

Proud, I hope this is it for you! :happydance:

Alice, I can't believe it is already your due date! I hope little one comes very soon :)

Today has been strange. We had bad weather this week but today it cleared up and our power went out. Makes no sense lol. Luckily it was only out a short while, maybe half an hour. My husband has off work today and we are going to get a late breakfast and do a little shopping. We have gone to the mall every evening this week to get walking in and each night we saw other heavily pregnant couples doing the same :haha:

I'm very excited, we got our Ergo and Moby last night! Now we just need the baby lol. Still having contractions and cramps, they've moved into my back also. Lost a bunch more plug today. I feel like I'm getting all these signs but nothing is happening :p 38 week appt is this afternoon.

Morning ladies :coffee:
Can't wait to get some actual July Sunbeams around here - it has been miserable and raining for weeks now and I want some sun!!!

Congratulations Jsmom!!! How wonderful your little guy is doing so well :kiss:

I can't believe all the crazy things that are happening at the end of pregnancy... so much to get checked up on. Counting, I hope everything goes smoothly for you and your baby today.
And best of luck Proud - I know seeing bright red blood would freak me out too! But hopefully it's just your sweet baby on the move!

My BH's are really increasing. becoming more and more uncomfortable, but not painful. It feels as though my belly isn't even attached to my body when it's contracting, anyone else get that? Like it's hardening so far out from my body it almost feels numb...? :shrug: My mum is getting all excitable about it :haha: and DH is like, 'no worries, she can be in early labour for weeks.' :wacko: he's been reading The Birth Partner, so knows what's what :p

I've just eaten breaky and am feeling nauseous :sick: hope that doesn't stay for long. Going to try and get things done today...things I have been putting off:

Register @ hospital
Call re: mat benefit status
Pack hospital bag
Install carseat
Clean and organize bedroom
(have to babysit my nieces today too)
Write a birth plan..

I dunno... seems like a lot! :haha:

Thats a good to do list Floating!!

I write mine each day when I wake....todays was:

Get bloods done
Visit Friend & Baby
Re-arrange lounge

and happily they are all TICKED!! :D Lounge is looking fab now with loads more room, bring on the birth pool! :happydance:

You done it sue?

I think baby has moved onto my bladder. I laughed earlier and nearly had a tena moment :blush:

Yeah I just got the urge and thought....pah just do it! So I did. I only moved the small sofa and managed to do that by pushing it with my knees so didn't exert myself. Pretty straight forward.

Feel guilty about moving Button into the kitchen too early, so I'm keeping him with me in the lounge until everything kicks off and Mum said she'll move him into the kitchen when she arrives when everything has kicked off!

Floating, I hadn't preregistered at the hospital either! When I went to register when my bp was high, I asked them if I could preregister then. Well news to me, I wouldn't have to since I was going to be induced anyways. LOL! So I didn't have to preregister in the end.

Well we'd planned to hit story time at the library this morning and then a friend's pool this afternoon. Then a different friend wanted to play and I hadn't heard from the first person so I changed the afternoon plans. After which someone else entirely called and asked if we wanted to hit their pool this morning... so the library got cancelled. Amazing how quickly plans flip around in the toddler circle.

Of course this means we were at the pool from 9:30-12 home for lunch and now I'm desperately trying to get the house clean before Jessie's playdate at 2 (which is an hour away and look at me... I'm on the computer!:wacko:) Cleaning just wipes me out! I can do a good 5 minutes before I need to sit down! If only the house wasn't such a tip. Oh well. Surely my friends won't judge me right?

Diaper bag arrives today and co-sleeper should be here Monday. Sofa's won't be here till the 9th but they're not essential for a baby. Mom will be back from KY on Sunday so I'm telling baby he's allowed out anytime after the 1st of July.

Sue - you could come clean my house... that might help move baby along ;)

Aww so much to catch up on, so so happy to hear of the arrival of another gorgeous little man... Well done JJSmom :happydance:
Good luck proud aswell, I hope this is it now. Come on baby!

An update on me, sweet nothing! Had my midwife appointment this morning. All ok, blood pressure is fine, baby's heartbeat fine, wee fine... Baby has popped up instead of down and went from being 3/5 engaged to completely out and horizontal! :nope::growlmad::dohh:
That really is not amusing!!

Jsmom congratulations on your little man... Sounds scary having him at 36 weeks, but I'm glad to hear he is doing well!

Proud sounds super scary seeing blood like that... I'll cross my fingers that this is the start for you!

Alice I can't believe it's already your due date! Oh my... How far did you have to push the dead car?

As for me... Had some uncomfortable BH yesterday at 4:37p, 6:45p, 8:11p, and 4:05a.... I was really hoping they were leading to real contractions as I'm still getting blood tinged mucus when I wipe, but so far no contractions at all today.

Urgh that does NOT sound like fun alice! and not really something a preggo lady should be doing I thought shifting my sofa was a little naughty - although if the car wont bump start, maybe it will bump start labour!? Here's hoping!!!

I sneezed this morning before work and peed myself...first time it ever happened! Thankfully I was still in my pjs and not already at work lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->