~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I said I wouldn't complain either, I complain to my husband daily :haha: Counting, I can't even imagine what you are going through right now, you need to let it out! We are all here to listen :) I do agree with others that you should be induced, I hope you can talk to the drs and they actually listen! You have an appt tomorrow still, right?

Alice, I was really hoping baby wouldn't go overdue this time for you!

Abigail, I hope you are well :) Good luck and thinking of you!!

June, thanks for sharing your birth story! :D I hope you and Emma are doing well :)

I apologize for anyone I missed! On my (dying) phone :haha: As for me, lots of contractions still and some very slightly pink mucous today...really hoping *something* will happen! All this teasing (contractions getting regular and painful then just disappearing, lots of mucous, etc) all week is kinda making me crazy lol

Counting- sorry you're having such a rough time :( hopefully your LO arrives soon!

I'm pretty bummed right now and with having post partum depression, it's not helping. I just had to sell my car :( we hit a wall and rent is due, plus we have no money for groceries at the moment. So mycar I bought 8 years ago, brand new and paid off, I had to sell. It was really hard and sucks. Feels like I lost my best friend or something. I know it sounds ridiculous. I just wish we were graduated already so we wouldn't be struggling so much.

Olivia Paige was born today at 11:40 am after a bit of a brutal delivery - she was 8 Ib 12 oz and 20 in. long. She's absolutely perfect and I love her so much already! I'll update more later and post some pics as I'm completely exhausted right now :)

I'm pretty bummed right now and with having post partum depression, it's not helping. I just had to sell my car :( we hit a wall and rent is due, plus we have no money for groceries at the moment. So mycar I bought 8 years ago, brand new and paid off, I had to sell. It was really hard and sucks. Feels like I lost my best friend or something. I know it sounds ridiculous. I just wish we were graduated already so we wouldn't be struggling so much.

:hugs::hugs:

Breadsticks- Yup, still have my appointment tomorrow morning. Hoping they listen or are at least sympathetic. And I think the contractions and everything is a good sign for you- baby can't stay in forever right?!:haha:

OH and congrats abagailb14! I bet she is precious.Looking forward to pictures.

Abigail, congratulations on baby Olivia! :happydance: I hope you are able to rest, looking forward to hearing more about your baby girl!

June :hugs: so sorry for what you are going through! We are all here for you. :hugs:

Counting, I hope she doesn't try to say in forever! :haha: Good luck tomorrow, they really do need to listen to you! So glad you've been taking it easy and being on the safe side.

June I'm sorry you had to sell your car, I always feel sad when I sell a car too. It's quite a big part of your life especially if you had it from new. :hugs:
Have you got ways of getting about? Hope it doesn't mean you will be stuck in!

Congratulations agagail on baby Olivia, can't wait to see pictures and hope you are recovering well.

Counting, you are so near now anyway, I hope they listen to you. How's the headache today? I hope you are feeling a bit better. I can't imagine how you feel and have every right to moan, don't only moan to us though, moan to the doctors too!!

Hugs to everyone else, Alice I'm assuming you're still with us! :hugs:

Took DD out to the indoor play area at the local Westfields. Then we met my mother and had a pre-birthday lunch with DH. He is turning 35 tomorrow! We went to a pancake place and it was so yummy but after I had serious heartburn. DD was so tired she slept all the way home in the car but then wouldn't transfer from car to cot so I spent about an hour trying to resettle her. It was hard waddling around the shops I felt so uncomfortable and kept telling DH he was moving too fast. It may be the last big outing we do before new baby arrives. I am Due tomorrow according to my menstral cycle...but the hospital are taking it later using the ultrasound date. I don't mind if it comes on DH's birthday but in some ways it maybe unfair for baby to have to share his birthday with his dad. I don't have the energy to bake...I think I could maybe muster up some to make a packet mix cake tomorrow if not in hospital.
Congrats Abigail! Libby was 8.12...so I totally understand how brutal that can be! Rest up and let us know more when you feel up to it. :)

Abagailb14 - Congratulations on the birth of Olivia Paige! So pleased to hear you are both doing well. Looking forward to seeing pictures :) She is also the first sunbeam to arrive dead on time! :happydance::flower::thumbup:

Morning all, hope everyone is doing well.

Taking our little girl to meet some relatives today - best thing about this for me is that my mum is cooking a roast dinner, yum!

Counting - Feel free to complain as much as you like! I think you are doing so well to be able to cope as well as you are. I can't believe that your hospital have just let you carry on like this. Sending lots of hugs & best wishes your way and really hoping your hospital/drs can do something to help. :hugs:

junemomma - Its definitely hard finance wise looking after a LO. I can imagine how hard it must have been to let go of your car. Sending lots of hugs & good wishes your way. Hope things get better for you soon and you are able to get some help for your depression. :hugs:

Breadsticks - Heres hoping something happens soon for you!

Libbysmum - Pancakes sound yummy!

Congratulations Abagail on baby Olivia Paige. What a beautiful name, for a beautiful little girl I'm sure. :flower:

So sorry Counting to hear you've had to sell your car :hugs: it's not silly to be upset over something you've bought new and worked for. I hope once you're both graduated things pick up very quickly. Hope your sweet little Emma is doing well :flower:

Moan away counting!! I think the way you've been treated by some 'professionals' is horrible :nope: will be hoping you get some serious answers today at your appointment.

Sounds like a nice day Libby's, mmmm pancakes! Heartburn probably worth it :haha: I had spicy curry last night and heartburn was awful all night, kept waking me up :dohh: hope your DH has a great birthday & baby makes his exit soon!!

Breadsticks I'm sure those contractions will be doing something.....hopefully shaving hours off your active labour!! Here's hoping!

Having a lovely day Miss!! Roast dinner yum yum!!!

AFM....nothing much to report. Don't think this baby is ever coming out!!! Today my Mum, Dad and Sister are visiting and we're going to a Food Festival!! By far my favourite thing to do!! Looks like nice weather just windy which should work at keeping me cool.

I put contacts in, make up on and blow dried my hair this morning....simple things but I do now feel quite nice :D I'm feeling a little sick I think I ate a bit too much breakfast, about to make a pot of tea for the family & slice some lemon cake before we leave.

Will check back in later with everyone........who's baby will be next? :D

Congrats Abigail on baby Olivia!! Cant wait to see pics!!

June, sorry you had to sell your car! I know how it is to be tight on finances and do what you have to in order to pay bills! Right now I am sitting with $30 in my account to buy diapers or anything emergency that we might need for our LO! He's going through a pkg of diapers every couple of days! I'm waiting on my short term disability check from Aflac. They are taking their time getting it to me and I have a car payment and rent to pay. It really stinks! Thankfully OH had a second job fall into his hands! (After I kept saying a job wont just fall into his hands.) He is going to start working part time at a grocery store along with working at his normal job. It will give us around an extra $100 a week which will come in quite handy until he gets shipped off to basic training in October. That also means we can get a discount at the grocery store too! LOL!

Counting, good luck at your appt today! Make sure to let them know how you're feeling and that the headaches are horrible! That way they listen to you!

Breadsticks, hopefully the contractions will pick up and turn into labor for you!

congratulations abagail :) lovely news x

Me :

T + 3

I'm still here

*sigh*

Just been drinking pineapple juice but I don't think it's gonna help cos I had a shed-load the other day and it did nowt.

DH and I tried to DTD last night to see if it would induce labour....but we found we couldn't actually fit together :-/ So that was totally useless.

So in Hospital writing from my phone.blood pressure was 150/103 when I came in they got it down to 139/99.i feel like shit.to top it off I got told when I have baby I will probably have to have an epidural because it will lower my risk of seizure.i have been planning a natural birth for months.i just want to cry.everything is just going to peices.i know in the end it won't matter how he got hereas long as we are both healthy but I feel so awful right now...physically and mentally.

awww counting *hugs*

if it's any consolation, epidurals aren't so bad hun. I realise it's not what you wanted, but look on the bright side, at least it'll take away the contraction and crowning pain. Just try and get your head around the idea of having one - at least you've got time to come to terms with it rather than it just being sprung on you at the last second xx

congratulations Abagail x

:hugs: counting!

Alice it must be so frustrating :hugs:

Its too hot for me today, we have spent most of the day in the house doing arty stuff and playing with Oliver's toys. I have been out twice to hang washing out and it was too much :rofl:

It is far too hot today, was my last day at work today and I'm so glad.
Bit peeved, I've worked there 8 years and I got absolutely nothing..no card, no present, nothing! So sod them! Now time to put my feet up (yeah right :haha:).

what a holes Kath! a card wouldn't have hurt.

I was just thinking do you have to wait till you are told when you can have an induction when you are over due or can you request it earlier?

Oh Counting :hugs: I am sorry everything is changing from what you wanted. Did they talk at all about inducing you because of your blood pressure and headaches, or are they still adamant that you need to wait it out?

Just saw doctor.she says she is going to consult with other doctors about induction.they checked my cervix and I'm only dilated 1 and 25% effaced.which as they said is better than long hard and closed....they checked to see if I would be favorable for induction soon.we will see.as usual just waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->