~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

June I'm sorry you had to sell your car, I always feel sad when I sell a car too. It's quite a big part of your life especially if you had it from new. :hugs:
Have you got ways of getting about? Hope it doesn't mean you will be stuck in!

Congratulations agagail on baby Olivia, can't wait to see pictures and hope you are recovering well.

Counting, you are so near now anyway, I hope they listen to you. How's the headache today? I hope you are feeling a bit better. I can't imagine how you feel and have every right to moan, don't only moan to us though, moan to the doctors too!!

Hugs to everyone else, Alice I'm assuming you're still with us! :hugs:

Yes my in-laws have an extra vehicle, so they are leasing it to us for $100 a month. It's a mini van so it's good because we really did need a bigger vehicle but we can't buy one right now. So it's nice they are letting us use theirs at a small price each month.

Being admitted and being induced.may be a few days to get cervix ready and because there are 2 other inductions right now.

That's great Counting!! I'm sure it's the right thing to do given your bp and other symptoms :hugs:

Congrats Abigail!

Keep us updated Counting!!! Hope it's not too stressful etc!

Kath - maybe they're waiting till the baby arrives? ::ever the optimist::

I've put the eviction on hold again. I just ordered this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003EEMBMY/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 for Jessa. Couldn't resist. It won't be here till Wednesday..

Also trying to decide if I should get her this as her 'big sister' present. https://img1.etsystatic.com/011/0/5520528/il_570xN.433431669_6zlv.jpg

Love the scrubs Becca & the bracelet it's beautiful!

Best of luck counting!!! :flower:

Kath sorry your work didn't bother with you! How awful, it's not too difficult to pass round a card and pick up some flowers & baby gift!! :shrug: feet up & rest now (do you here that cheeky Jack :haha: )!

Well we did 5 hours walking at the food festival and I can safely say I am beat!!!! So tired & achey feet which are about to be soaked in a nice warm foot spa!

Admitted, waiting until one of the other ladies being induced goes into labour, so probably tomorrow, again unless my blood pressure miraculously resolves.

Just had an ultrasound, baby scored 8/10. They also estimated his weight...at 8 pounds!!!:wacko: Was not expecting that, I know they can be off, but WOW! They were estimating him small in 2nd tri at 36th and 46th percentiles.

Counting, I'm so glad they are *finally* doing something!! Best of luck and keep us updated!

Becca, that is adorable! I love the scrubs :)

Sue, that is a lot of walking! A nice foot soak does sound wonderful :)

becca that's a lovely bracelet

counting - best of luck hun! x hope you feel better soon

Becca love the bracelet, so cute. I'm wondering what to get jack. Boys are a bit more difficult!
I very much doubt I will get anything. I might from a few individual people but hey as I'm the one who organises the collections for everyone else, I did wonder whether anyone would bother and they didnt!

Sue, my feet are so swollen today. A good day to leave, it was hot and I actually had to hobble to my car I had a shooting pain going down my leg. I must have looked a right sight, tonight my toes are like sausages.

Counting ... Best of luck, the end is near. You're in the best place now and hope your little (or not so little) one soon makes an appearance! :hugs:

congratulations abagail!!

counting, good luck hun, so glad they're finally inducing you!!

kath, can't believe work didn't even get you a card :(.

Anyone else in early labour yet? maybe we're now actually waiting to have babies in July (only 2.5hrs here :haha:)

i'm kinda struggling in the heat wave that's hit the uk today, just felt really off and my wedding rings won't go on, which I know is still pretty good for 38wks pregnant but gaaa :haha:. I'm just getting the feeling of 'coming on' each evening but nothing else really, and it goes away once i'm in bed. Thinking baby is still a while away but also being optimistic it might mean something is happening :haha:

Sue, glad you made it through the wkend with no midwifes!! xx

Me too!! Baby eviction is now firmly back in place :haha:

Been lying on my bed for 2 hours relaxing, now it's sleep time after I get some gavisvon for this heartburn. I'm so achey after today's walking!

I bet you are sue! no way could I walk for 5hrs atm!! think i'm going to go to bed, 10pm...not too shabby :haha:

I'm sure baby is trying to get out my belly button though...some serious funny shapes and kinda uncomfy prods going on (wrong way baby!!!) xx

Urgh my word that gavisvon makes me gag so bad!! :sick: why does it have to be so thick and gloopy! It's like drinking creamy snot!!!!! :sick: :sick: still the heartburn has been eradicated so it is good for something, don't fancy being woken up numerous times like last night choking on acid!

This baby is seriously attempting to damage my bladder!! She headbutts/punches it do hard it makes me wince!! But not just the bladder but really low too like she's playing guitar with my urethra!! Get out child ...... I want my body back!!

Soon we'll have some legit July babies! Tomorrow is my last day of work and I'm so excited I need the break! Today I finished all the laundry in the house in hopes of keeping up with it so when my in laws are here they wont feel obligated to do anything but help with madelyn

Hi ladies hope everyone is well.

Goodluck counting hope things go smoothly

Congrats Abigail

Almost July ladies hope some of these babies listen to their eviction notices.

Afm we are now at home and settling in. Breastfeeding is being a little tricky and we haven't established a good latch do currently pumping and feeding. Have made it farther than with dd so I'm happy. Pretty tired and still crampy from uterus contracting down but overall doing well. Hopefully will find some time to come on and write a birth story soon.

Still following you all just not as much time for chatting. :flower:

My little man has been seriously active today too. In the photo I just put on the facebook group he was kicking jack in the head the whole time he was asleep :haha:

So it's nearly July :happydance:, its my birthday on Thursday. I wonder if baby will make an appearance then!

Hospital is so boring. Not that I expected otherwise. I'm on full bed rest so no getting up at all, or even sitting up for more than 15 mins a day, aside from wheelchair trips to ultrasound if I need to go. DH is fast asleep right now, I tried a nap but gave up after half an hour because my head is just pounding way too hard. Hope one of these other ladies being induced has the baby soon so I can get my turn:haha:

Hospital is so boring. Not that I expected otherwise. I'm on full bed rest so no getting up at all, or even sitting up for more than 15 mins a day, aside from wheelchair trips to ultrasound if I need to go. DH is fast asleep right now, I tried a nap but gave up after half an hour because my head is just pounding way too hard. Hope one of these other ladies being induced has the baby soon so I can get my turn:haha:

Oh dear, is that painful being in the same position? I can't do it In bed, I have to turn all the time. Glad your DH is being supportive by being fast sleep :haha: typical man!!

Hi ladies hope everyone is well.

Goodluck counting hope things go smoothly

Congrats Abigail

Almost July ladies hope some of these babies listen to their eviction notices.

Afm we are now at home and settling in. Breastfeeding is being a little tricky and we haven't established a good latch do currently pumping and feeding. Have made it farther than with dd so I'm happy. Pretty tired and still crampy from uterus contracting down but overall doing well. Hopefully will find some time to come on and write a birth story soon.

Still following you all just not as much time for chatting. :flower:

Since my LO has trouble latching, I use a nipple shield- works perfectly for him and he breastfeeds very well that way. Soon I'll be able to transition him off it and he can go straight to the breast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->