~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I love those nipple shields. I used them a fair bit with Libby when she was breastfed. I just been doing laundry, playing playdoh with DD and trying to make a german chocolate cake for DH's birthday. It has been very busy. Had a bit of my mucus plug come out as I was lifting Libby from something in the playroom. It is really hard to keep her entertained in this wet weather. So much rain! DH is hoping I call him to say I will be going to hospital but so far all I have is back ache on and off.
Becca that bracelet is so pretty! I am feeling sad that Libby won't get much of a party for her birthday cause I will be too busy with the newbie. She keeps asking me about Parties and presents. I have some aside in the spare room but not wrapped any.

So change of plans, waiting for first dose of cervadil tonight as soon as doctor gets a chance to get up here! I was originally told tomorrow at some point was most likely at the earliest. I'm all nerves.

Hi ladies hope everyone is well.

Goodluck counting hope things go smoothly

Congrats Abigail

Almost July ladies hope some of these babies listen to their eviction notices.

Afm we are now at home and settling in. Breastfeeding is being a little tricky and we haven't established a good latch do currently pumping and feeding. Have made it farther than with dd so I'm happy. Pretty tired and still crampy from uterus contracting down but overall doing well. Hopefully will find some time to come on and write a birth story soon.

Still following you all just not as much time for chatting. :flower:

Since my LO has trouble latching, I use a nipple shield- works perfectly for him and he breastfeeds very well that way. Soon I'll be able to transition him off it and he can go straight to the breast.

Do those help with the nipple pain from a bad latch? I have rather large breasts so I have to hold my breast for baby to even be able to get the right amount of nipple/areola in. And most of the time we don't get it right so it's a lot of latching and unlatching.

Proud, yes the nipple shields help with the latching. I have very large breasts and flat nipples. So neither of my sons latched. Although this time I'm using a nipple shield and I am so grateful because he actually latches on now so I know i'll be able to breastfeed as long as I can this time instead of giving up due to no milk because he isn't latching on! So thankful for the lactation consultant giving me the shield! I am glad she told me what size it was though because it got lost last night and DH stopped and bought another one for me on his way home.

Good luck Counting!!!

Ill have to look into those. I'm going to contact my lactation consultant tomorrow to try and get her help. I've been able to pump an oz out of each boob at every feeding time so I don't think milk has been affected yet but I know baby is more effective than the pump.

Got first dose of cervadila little over 2 hours ago.i feel crampy like a period coming on but not sure if it is the gel or not.i guess it could be from cervical exam or upset stomach..no idea if its the induction working to ripen cervix or not!

Got first dose of cervadila little over 2 hours ago.i feel crampy like a period coming on but not sure if it is the gel or not.i guess it could be from cervical exam or upset stomach..no idea if its the induction working to ripen cervix or not!

Hope it goes quickly for you hun!!! Soon you'll be holding your little one and hopefully the headaches will dissipate by then :)

All the best to you Counting...sounds like the gel is beginning to work. I can't have the gel because it will move things along too quick the Dr told me because of my previous hemorages they wouldn't want to risk me to have it
Been having some contractions here but still pretty far apart. Finished making hubby his birthday cake when they started up...I was like that would be right!

Yup, turns out the cramping was contractions. Nothing too exciting as of yet-only get just above 40 on the monitor but are pretty frequent. That combined with my headache has left me unable to sleep and it is 3:50 am.

Blood pressure check was pretty crappy when they monitored me. 148/103, but they were able to get another lower reading after 30 mins so that was good.

Oh, and good luck with the contractions libbysmom:thumbup:

Myra, nice to see you back here, how are you feeling? How's little Connor?

Counting, sounds like you're on your way. Good luck xxx

Libbysmum, love the sound of the chocolate cake. I'm not sure what to do for jacks birthday. I'm thinking of hiring a peppa pig bouncy castle and having a few of his friends round but I don't know if it's all going to be too much :wacko:
I know people will help with the food but it's just having a baby as well. There should be 4/5 weeks In between though!

Jack and I are still in bed but I can feel how warm it is today already. I'm not good in the heat anyway but being this pregnant arghh I need a paddling pool! And lots of ice lollies :icecream:

I think everybody in my house needs quarantining!

Baby is officially allowed to stay inside I've decided, given that my husband is as sick as a dog in bed and my youngest son has spent the morning with the runs and vomiting on the living room floor.

T + 4

feel like crying!

good luck everyone! x

Kath I made martin get me loads of ice lollies yesterday :rofl:

Oh no :hugs: Alice, have a cry...nout wrong with that! You'll prob feel better for it and your situation sucks atm :-(

Good luck counting!!

Afm woken up today with the period like feeling of coming on, really don't think its the start of labor but its getting earlier each day so maybe its body gearing up?

I think everybody in my house needs quarantining!

Baby is officially allowed to stay inside I've decided, given that my husband is as sick as a dog in bed and my youngest son has spent the morning with the runs and vomiting on the living room floor.

T + 4

feel like crying!

Oh no Alice, stay put baby!!
I suppose if there is a bright side, at least you might be getting all the illnesses over with before baby arrives! You don't want a newborn and a housefull of sickness and the runs! Urgh.

Not great either way. Hope you don't get it! :hugs:

oh and what happens if I don't pop till August, am I still allowed in the group :rofl:

I'm here......!!! Haha, with no baby :brat:

I blame my lateness to the morning party on yesterday's walking and now pretty much my physical inability to move. Gah! So much acheyness!!!

Alice that sounds rotten, :-( so sorry everyone is so poorly, your poor kiddies they must be passing it round each other. Bet it's awful. And hubby! Hope everyone feels better soon, including you....try keep away xx

Good luck Counting!! First July baby maybe? :D and I'm quite happy to be next !!!! Lol

I think counting will be the first July baby.

BTW see I knew I was right to stay in this group lol. Despite being due in June, I just KNEW I'd be having a sunbeam ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->