~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I am still waiting 53 hours now and only in latent stage!! I am 42 weeks today.

Apparently I am going over to delivery ward today for waters to be broken and to be put on drip

Oh no panda you must be so fed up, so you will have an August baby!
August babies are great too, im biased as i have a july and august baby! :thumbup:
Keep positive hopefully once they break your waters things will quicken up xx

I remember asking for pain relief with Darcy...

Asked for the gas and air and it made a ridiculous noise and my OH made the mistake of laughing. I chucked the thing on the bed and refused to use it again despite the pain lol. Didn't have time for anymore pain relief as i decided i needed to start pushing (5 hour labour start to finish with only about 15 minutes of pushing if that) Was madness!

Hope everyone is doing okay. Darcy is sleeping well through the night. Goes down at 11, wakes up at about half 1-2 then up again at 4 then sleeps until 7ish when OH gets up so we are both not feeling too bad at the minute.

We have melt down time at around half six every night for about an hour where she is really unsettled but have remedied this by putting her in her bouncer or car seat and rocking it until she falls asleep. Bless her heart xxx

4 days pp and I decide to see what my stitches look like... I am mental

i looked at my stitches with my first baby, i had a third degree tear PLUS episiotomy. im surprised i dont have nightmares from that image. After that i had no desire to see the stitches from my 2nd and 4th

Oh panda it'll be soon! *hugs*

As much as I hated having a c section and the recovery sucks, I'm thrilled to not have down there stitches and giant hemorrhoids! Am worried I'll have the weird c section apron flab overhang forever though.

Great news! 10pm to 10am no crying at all! (From either of us!) I can barely believe it. Went back down easy after every feed and diaper change. Didn't even need to co sleep until 6:30am! Just nursed again and I think he's going back to sleep. All this despite me having mac and cheese with dinner. Was it really just as simple as buying the organic expensive gripe water? Lol we haven't even opened it. Hopefully we'll have a repeat performance tonight!

I am so pleased you had a better night Becca.

Henry seems more settled today and bringing up wind better? He also is now having lovely yellow poos so I am wondering if the unsettledness was his tummy doing things?

He is going 3-4 hours between feeds and having 3oz a time. His a bit of a piggy lol!

Hi everyone, I ended up with an awful active labour where the epidural came out, and was reset and then emergency c section!

I gave birth to zack Riley Allison at 6:05am on 3 August 2013 weighing 8lb 7ozv

He is so lovely and I adore him

Congratulations panda on baby Zack, sorry the labour was awful but at least the end result was worth it!

I have started a journal if anyone wants to follow me and my boys :flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-me-my-two-boys-jack-george.html#post28775523

Congrats Panda! Lovely news! I haven't been game enough to look at my stitches with my episiotomy...It still quite tender down there. DH has gone to get his leaf blower that he left at work...It's been ages...not sure why he is taking so long!

Lol..my daughter is only 5 wks today and my husband asks if we're going to start trying for another soon...is he crazy??!

Yeah crazy... I always Said two was my limit! George is so good though I'm thinking I could cope with another! Not gonna happen though considering I'm single :haha:
Actually after his hours of clutter feeding I've changed my mind :rofl:

Hi everyone, I ended up with an awful active labour where the epidural came out, and was reset and then emergency c section!

I gave birth to zack Riley Allison at 6:05am on 3 August 2013 weighing 8lb 7ozv

He is so lovely and I adore him

Congratulations on your little boy! Sorry to hear the birth was so difficult, hope you are both doing well. Look forward to seeing pictures :)

We had talked about maybe trying for a second but would discuss in about a years time. Definitely even considering it for the time being, one is more than enough to deal with!

Yeah crazy... I always Said two was my limit! George is so good though I'm thinking I could cope with another! Not gonna happen though considering I'm single :haha:

The 3 to 5 hour long cluster feeds have put me off another for at least a year! My boobies hurt!:haha:

The 3 to 5 hour long cluster feeds have put me off another for at least a year! My boobies hurt!:haha:

Yeah mine too! But not as much as with my first, I guess they get used to it! They will be like bullets by the third! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->