• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Yea i would be in trouble if we didnt prevent. My period came back at 5the weeks pp and I had a period every 2 weeks for about 5 months

i'd love not to prevent, AF came back 4mths pp last time. However my head says its not a good plan lol, plus DH sooo wouldn't be on board ;) x

ooh have we all had our babies now? or are some still waiting due the end of the month? can't be many babies yet to be born now! xx

I think everyone has had them... I might be wrong tho.

We are not having any more, OH is getting the snip.

I want to try one more time for a boy but me and dh aren't agreeing on this :haha: if we do try again though it won't be for 3-4 years

I think DH would like to try for another(little girl) and have them close in age. I may be happy with just Joey, especially since I had a really difficult pregnancy.

Congrats Jaz...that is great news! I got to go put the kids to bed before I drown in listening to Libby's Dora DVD for the umteenth time!
Yes...not looking forward to AF happening! Hope she stays away a decent time this time. With Libby she sure was quick at finding her way back home...5 weeks after I gave birth...really sucked as I had just stopped post pregnancy bleeding. Ugh...no fun.

I've updated the first page, so the boys outnumbered the girls by quite a lot.
Didn't July just fly by, I will keep updating..it would be lovely to hear from some of the other not so regular people to see what they had! I guess I could so some username stalking to see if any other babies have been born :haha:

Lily was born on the 17th via csection in the end, not the 22nd! She was a girl, obviously, lol.

I need help ladies. Henry hates the car seat and carrycot... I havent been putting a blanket on him do you think if I did he will feel bit happier in them? Its a nightmare we cant go anywhere with out henry screaming like he is being murdered

congrats tami!

pink, oh no, nightmare, what about trying a light muslin? I've noticed Edward likes holding one. He's not a fan of car seat or pram either but as soon as its moving he shuts up xx

Argh pink, George loves his car seat! Maybe a light blanket wrapped round him tightly, tucked In at the sides. Maybe the Muslin you use at night might help?

Pink - that's difficult. You could definitely try a blanket. What about feeding him (if you can? If you're breastfeeding it will be difficult to get in a position to do it, but IF you manage) whilst he's in his car seat and/or carry cot? That way he may associate those places with something nourishing and comforting?

That might be a ridiculous suggestion but I've got nothing else lol.

Gosh I haven't posted in here for ages. I think I have my hands full with the kids! It's not just Nathan really it's the fact that the other three are not at school or nursery now for the summer so it's just mental at home all the time! lol.

Nathan is 4 weeks old today. Absolutely mad how fast the weeks are going by. We've started getting some occasional smiles from him. They're rare, but when they happen his whole face lights up - really beams. It's so cute. Haven't managed to get one on camera yet apart from this :

1077668_372256292901205_245790050_o.jpg

which was just as he was starting that smile. When it turned into a full on beam though I tried to get a photo but it turned out blurry.

He loves his sister :)

He loves his swing seat. He usually drops off to sleep in it

We are bottle feeding so shouldn't be to hard to feed him in them.

My top has over sitmilated him... its black and white striped and he wants to stare at it rather thsn sleep so he is now a grump ooops! Lpl

My top has over sitmilated him... its black and white striped and he wants to stare at it rather thsn sleep so he is now a grump ooops! Lpl

haha our duvet cover and pillow cases are black and white zebra striped and Nathan could stare at them all day long. He's just fascinated by them.

haha our duvet cover and pillow cases are black and white zebra striped and Nathan could stare at them all day long. He's just fascinated by them.

We bought him a bee rattle today and he is the same with that.

Right he has finally settled so I am off to play silly games with oliver! He has been so patient today bless him. Henry has been super clingy.

Just noticed that Olivia' s info on the front page is wrong - she was born on the 29th, not the 30th and she was 8 Ib 12 oz not 8 even.

Just noticed that Olivia' s info on the front page is wrong - she was born on the 29th, not the 30th and she was 8 Ib 12 oz not 8 even.

That was probably my fault. If you said "tonight" or "today" in your post I most likely messed up the time zones. :D I fixed it on the google spread sheet.

Has anyone dtd yet? How long is everyone planning to wait to get at it again? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->