~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Aww i will be so happy if this is it and I have avoided bring induced.

Can they go from being 15 mins apart to 10 mins ? Can they increase that quickly?

I will start timing them properly.

They are definitely in waves. They are quite painful

Aww i will be so happy if this is it and I have avoided bring induced.

Can they go from being 15 mins apart to 10 mins ? Can they increase that quickly?

I will start timing them properly.

They are definitely in waves. They are quite painful

They can increase quickly, if you keep timing and they keep coming regularly it sounds like it might be it!
Keep active and walking about x

sounds like its happening panda! mine never got totally regular until the last 2 hours either! good luck hun! xx

they have eased right off now :( i am getting on the ball for a bounce and hoping i can get them to be established. they are about 30 mins apart now :(

My Dr wanted me to go to the hospital if I had Ny bloody show.mos it different there? Sounds like you are close though!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...aby-owls-very-quick-arrival.html#post28726981

I am going in for my planned induction. The contractions have practically gone, I am getting the odd one now and then :(

Hopefully cause of the contractions my cervix has thinned loads and I have dilated quite a bit too. Still got a bloody show and losing plug. Also my back is constantly aching. Hoping that it won't take long to get into established labour now

I am going in for my planned induction. The contractions have practically gone, I am getting the odd one now and then :(

Hopefully cause of the contractions my cervix has thinned loads and I have dilated quite a bit too. Still got a bloody show and losing plug. Also my back is constantly aching. Hoping that it won't take long to get into established labour now

aww.. well hopefully it was your body saying it was ready to have this baby anyway. Maybe you'll have a much quicker induction because you're already ready! Good Luck!

They might not have to induce you panda if you're showing signs of starting, alot of babies do that! Good luck either way, it will be your time soon xx

They said I will definitely have him tonight. I have had a pessary, she said I am 1cm dilated and cervix is nearly all thinned out. I am scared but excited! Sure I will be ok

Contractions are 9 mins apart at the moment.

Hope it goes nice and smoothly hun :) xx

I am so confused about what Henry is meant to be dressed in lol! I currently have him in a sleep suit and been covering him with a muslin instead of a blanket, I he feels warm to the touch but not hot. Having a winter baby last time was so different lol!

Pink - Millie has never worn a sleep suit lol. Much too warm in my house / folks house.

She's in vest or romper & sometimes covered with a muslin.

I'm earing on the side of I'd rather her be a bit cooler instead of too hot.

the sleep suits are quite thin, and our room isn't REALLY hot so I think he should be fine. But I always go too cold than too hot. A cold baby will cry to let you know, which is what we always did with Oliver.

I'm also having a hard time telling how to dress my babe. Everyone always says dress them one layer warmer than what you are wearing. Well I'm basically hanging out in my underwear all day since my apartment is boiling. When I'm sweaty I try and keep him as clothing free as possible.
Is anyone elses baby incredibly unhappy from around 4pm-9pm? He is crying every night around this time. I nurse nurse nurse nurse, check his diaper, and walk around with him, bounce him, swing him, put him in his vibrating chair.... nothing helps. :(

Motherearth I have that prob just it starts about 10pm until the early hours...so not fun!

Good luck panda! Xx

Motherearth and Caro could be colic? Rule of 3. At least3hours a day, 3 days a week for 3 weeks...? I think that's it anyway. I've been doing a lot of reading about infant probiotic drops for reflux and a lot of what I'm reading says they're really good for colic, you might want to look into it! I need to remember to start taking them myself too. Gabriel isn't gassy every night but when he is I feel so bad, I'm slowly trying to stop eating diary and I'm going to try to start adding in probiotics. I'll let you know if it lessens the spitting up or fussy bouts. Right now though he's asleep and not in my bed so it really should go to sleep myself! Goodnight girls!

I have had no sleep :( I have been having contractions for 25 hours now, regular ones after pessary for 12 hours.

They removed pessary at 2am to enable me to get rest as only 2cm dilated, but contractions have continued and the midwife has said I am only in the latent stage not in proper labour yet! There is no way I can cope with active labour then.

Contractions are 8 mins apart lasting 1min30 - 2 mins. Never dreamt that it would be so painful. The only pain relief offered is cocodramal and there was a brief mention of pethadine which I think I will have to have cause I need sleep :( never again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->