~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

ermmm I have no want to dtd EVER again haha. I think my stitches are going to make it sore for a while.

Been doing to much, my bleeding has got a bit heavier today :(

TMI overload:

I dtd at 20 days pp. That was when my bleeding stopped. I had 3 internal tears(1st degree), a small labia tear (left unstitched) and surgery on my cervix when I delivered. The stitches dissolved a few days prior. TMI but going in it hurt a bit, but actually dtd was not really uncomfortable at all and hubby said it felt like pre baby, maybe a bit better. The next few days I was pretty bruised though because it had been so long since we had. Not much luck since though as I developed a UTI so everything in that region is feeling miserable, LOL. I was a bit scared to try to be honest but it really wasn't bad or painful, and I was glad to know my vajayjay was not irreparably damaged by giving birth:haha:.

:haha: counting!

I can def still feel there's stitches there and it still hurts a little to wipe after a wee so def not yet! I had a 2nd degree tear tho and stitches on labia. We DS1 I waited until 7wks pp and it really hurt so we stopped, can't remember when we successfully did it, maybe 11-12wks pp but it hurt a little until 6mths pp!

We've dtd several times now but I have to be on top so when he goes in its at the correct angle cause if he goes in wrong it's very very tender where I was stitched up. Sadly that tenderness had never went away from my first delivery and I tore in the exact same spot with kyleigh.

Just adding for the front page, Lily was 9lbs11oz at birth!!

She's now 10lbs3oz, gosh!

I'm jealous people have std I still haven't stopped bleeding and I'm still cramping if I over do it...I missed like 7 pages in here because I got in the habit of checking facebook. Instead

I've not managed to get on here since Charlie was born, we are doing well, he is now 4 weeks old and 11lb 6oz, I lasted 5 days breast feeding, he gets really hot and didnt like to stuck to me when we were both hot and sweaty!! He is also now on hungry baby formula.
Hope every one is doing ok with there little ones.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 4
Joey pooped for the first time after a 5 day hiatus. He broke out into a cold sweat doing it. It was HORRIFYING. The poop came out the legs, the back of the diaper, the front of the diaper, covered the blanket I had under him, got on my pj pants and all over his belly and my arms and hands from transporting him for a change. I went through about a 1/4 of a package of wipes and had to immediately bathe him. The whole room smells like poop. I actually took a picture to show DH...LMAO. IT was that horrifying. On the plus side, he is SUPER happy and smiley now, and has none of the gas pains that have been plaguing him for days. He is in such a good mood!:haha:

I bet he's happy that sounds like a poo was stuck in him

Oh wow counting I'm sure he feels much better now :haha: I'm cleaning up lots of per today! We are potty training lol so much fun! We've only had two accidents so far though so she's doing pretty good :)

Please read the forum rules

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

With DD we dtd at 5 weeks pp and had to stop it hurt so bad and much like caro said it hurt until about 6 months pp! And it was an EMCS delivery lol. I felt around down there last noght and can still feel my stitches and just the horrifying mental image I now have of ny vagina. Bleeding hasnt slowed yet so I dont think we will dtd for at least a few weeks even though I wanted last night.

Rosie woke up last night and wanted to sleep with us but it just wasnt an option so it took bearly 2 hours to settle her. She woke as I finished a feed with Ruby and then Ruby was up as I layed back in bed. I'm so tired! DH didnt bave to work today and is still sleeping!!! Im jealous!

tlh - we haven't DTD either. Like you, I'm still bleeding as well, though it's much lighter.

counting - wow that sounds explosive! Nathan does about 23408230498234 poos a day lol. He's like the kid that couldn't stop pooing! Usually the nappy contains them though, it's not that often that they leak out.

We're off to a theme park tomorrow. Dear God I wonder how that's gonna go! haha.

We haven't had sex yet either. I figure I'll at least wait till my six week post partum check. The bleeding is mostly stopped and I can't feel stitches but I'd rather wait till the doctor gives me the OK. Plus I need to decide on birth control lol.

Has anyone dtd yet? How long is everyone planning to wait to get at it again? :)

I've still got a couple months to wait :p

with oir other three we waited for the doctor recommended time, that was usually 4- 6 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->