~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

My cramps are getting better, I pretty much only notice them at night. Apparently it's normal, it's your ligaments stretching- I was worried at first too :)

Hiya, i just got my :bfp: - due on the 4th of July yay!

It's quite early still but are there any others out there...? About me... I'm Simmy, my little boy Leo is 15 months. I'm over the moon but also a tad nervous...

x

Congratulations, mummySS!! Now you're going to have 2 Beach Bumps.

I am here for July 1st...just had a positive on the blood test after the nurse telling me my urine sample was negative...TAKE THAT NURSE! I kind of knew anyhow cause I missed my AF and my hair has been really healthy looking lately, plus been peeing like no tomorrow! So happy as the last pregnancy ended in a MC...nervous excitement!

:wave: July 4th here again! It will be my second, I already have an 18 month old girl called Emily :D can't wait for her to be a big sister! Lol

Serenity that is so fricking exciting!! Can't wait until your ultrasound. :happydance:

Congrats mystic! I think quite a lot of ladies in this thread are having cramping. I'm having them a little bit but not too much, I feel worried that I'm not having them enough!! :haha:

Libbysmum - congrats! Good luck for this pregnancy, I'm sure it will be fine! :flower:

Congrats JW! :happydance:

Thank goodness the weekend starts tomorrow! With all the brand new pregnancy stuff going on in the past week, I'm finding it hard to concentrate on doing work. Currently trying to muster up some enthusiasm and energy to teach the 90+ teenagers that will be coming into my classes over the course of the day......high energy, hormonal teens + low energy, hormonal pregnant teacher does not make a great combo!! :wacko:

Congrats to the new ladies! Ohhh it's so exciting and it consumes your brain doesn't it!!

I'm super tired too. Our bodies are forming ORGANS, i mean that is seriously hard work :haha:

Starry - thanks hun nice to hear from ya! How are you getting on? Yes it will be weird to have another July beach bump :)

All of ya: we should think of a name for our group... I vote anything but July Beach Bumps as that's what I was last time and i will get ridiculously confused! :dohh:

Any ideas??

xx

Oooo I am excited for a group name, but I'm crap at coming up them so I can't suggest anything! :dohh:

lol whigfield...

ok here are some suggestions (but i'm kinda rubbish at this too - anyone creative out there??)

July Fireflies
July Jellybeans (although i think there's already a January jellybeans group so i am copying?!)
July Stars

Boo, i am not good at this! :rofl:

I like July Fireflies! :happydance:

What about July Sunbeams...? Will have another little think today

:dust:

I suck at naming, so I'll leave it up to you ladies, although I like all of them so far.

July Sunbeams is nice but I am happy with any!

Its going to be a long wait until that first 12 week scan, can't think of anything but baby baby baby! My work is going downhill!

Got my bfp yesterday!!! By date of ovulation I would be due July 4th! Excited and nervous. First doctors appointment November 28th!!

I got my BFP at home on 10/23 had beta yesterday and it confirms. My Due date is July 4th. I go back Monday to make sure the numbers are going up. I'm a bit nervous b/c I don't feel any symptoms, hoping it's just b/c it's early still.

ditto misslissa! work has been appalling this week. I can't wait for the weekend so I can sit down and read the mountain of books I bought :haha:

Congrats photogmommy & maksmama! :happydance:

I like July Sunbeams so far! :thumbup:

I got my first set of bloods back - 135. They can't take the next until Monday so I'm expecting/hoping it to be around 700ish then.. :shrug: What were everyone else's levels? I was 4 weeks + 2 days for that result.

Ooh love Sunbeams!!

Congrats to the new ladies!

And tfi Friday, goodness it's been a long week, cannot wait to pick Leo up from nursery and start the weekend.

Whig sorry I can't help on the hcg, I have no idea, maybe some other ladies know better :shrug:

Due to my HCG level and the fact that I thought I had O'd a day later originally (but then went with what FF said), I'm going to put myself back a day and make my new due date.. July 3rd. :haha:

unimpressed to find out my ticker was wrong so im a day less pregnant then i thought i was lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->