• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Congrats to everyone due in July :D I found out October 21 at 11dpo that I am pregnant and to confirm it went to the doctors the following day I was so nervous when my phone rang. The nurse was able to confirm I am truly pregnant. My due date should be July 2nd I have my first appointment November 14th. I'm excited and scared at the same time due to having a mc in August at 5 weeks 4 days. I'm feeling this one is different though only because the doctors were only able to get the HCG from my blood not my urine. So this time around they were able to detect it in my urine DH and I were so happy we also found out we were pregnant a day before our One year anniversary. God is a blessing hope my sticky bean sticks!!!

Yay welcome Brit! :happydance: Unfortunately we don't have matching due dates anymore as I bumped my one back again, but still close enough!! :haha:

July sunbeams is a fab name :)

Can someone tell me how i get one of the countdowns on my messages?

Lin

Congrats photogmommy & maksmama! :happydance:

I like July Sunbeams so far! :thumbup:

I got my first set of bloods back - 135. They can't take the next until Monday so I'm expecting/hoping it to be around 700ish then.. :shrug: What were everyone else's levels? I was 4 weeks + 2 days for that result.

At 14dpo (exactly 4 weeks for me), I was 76; and at 16dpo I was 335

Okay that's reassuring, since I re-adjusted my O date (and ignored what FF put), that would have put me at 4 + 1, which makes sense for my result. :thumbup:

Congrats Brit! and welcome

Well done littlelegs! Love the tickers :thumbup:

Hi, I think I'm around 4-5 weeks so I'm guessing I'm July. My last was baby was over due a couple days so I'm predicting ill b more July then end of June.
Good luck every1, our long (yet exciting) journey begins xxxx

Hi Brit, It sometimes happens with the urine at the doctors as they only purchase the real cheap tests. And cause you are only 4wks so it maybe just that you are early and the test couldnt detect it so early...I am sure it will be fine if the bloods came up positive. We have the same trouble with the nurse saying it was negative but then the doctor checked it and saw a very faint line. So YAY! It is scary but don't worry you'll have about 8 or 9 months to adjust!

Ladies i've changed the group name, I think everone liked sunbeams no? but let me know if not and i can do a poll... Next thing is to put everyone's names and due dates on the front page... phew !

I think the admins will probably move this group to the lounge area - so that's where you can find it if it disappears!

Hello ladies!! I just got my BFP today!! Due July 7, 2013!! I'm taking another test tomorrow. Hopefully the line will get darker. I'm 14 dpo today and the line was really light.

Hi ladies! May I join?
our edd will most likely change because i o'd late this cycle but as of now it's 4th of July! :dance:

Ooh same as me lovn sunshine! :happydance: Welcome, welcome.

Hi Junemomma congrats! Your kids look adorable!

Ooh same as me lovn sunshine! :happydance: Welcome, welcome.

Hi Junemomma congrats! Your kids look adorable!

Thank you! I'm still kind of worried because the line was so faint. It was clearly there just really light. I tested at 11 dpo and got a stark white bfn. Today I'm 14 dpo. It's so confusing.

Thank you! They are my world :)

junemomma- my 1st 2 days of lines were SO faint that when I actually got darker lines & compared, I was shocked that I even noticed the initial ones. I hope yours get darker with each day. Congrats!!

Hi Brit, It sometimes happens with the urine at the doctors as they only purchase the real cheap tests. And cause you are only 4wks so it maybe just that you are early and the test couldnt detect it so early...I am sure it will be fine if the bloods came up positive. We have the same trouble with the nurse saying it was negative but then the doctor checked it and saw a very faint line. So YAY! It is scary but don't worry you'll have about 8 or 9 months to adjust!

Hi Libbysmum, the time it wasn't showing up in my urine I was 5 weeks 4 days but that was how I found out I was miscarrying and my HCG levels were only 29. On another hand today I went to the doctors they checked my levels for my pregnancy now and my levels are 330 for 4 weeks 3 days which mean everything is going swell :D I'm going back next week Friday the doctor said my levels should be at 2400 and I can also get an ultrasound I can't wait.

Hey I just got my BFP like two days ago! I shouLd be due around July 5th! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->