~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Same here too! Guy fawkes night was ages ago now people, quit with the fireworks!!

argh we've got fireworks going off here too!?! why!!! hope your LO's go to sleep soon. Not sure mine is sleeping as keep hearing random noises but he's not screaming up there at least ;) xx

jjsmom- yeah we do deserve being treated good carrying a child is not easy at all and like u said our babys get all out of wack plus after the baby we gotta worry about going back down to size are boobies sagging to our knees stretch marks not just on our belly but sometimes everywhere lol my poor friend has them on her legs boobs thighs inner thighs even her who ha ha butt back arms they just dont know what we go threw.
im so glad hubby is happy with me just the way im you know when he first met me i didnt have no children but i always had meat on me and of course BIG BOOBIES that is his fav thing ever:p it really sucks that we didnt get together sooner but you know god does everything for a reason atleast we have each other now but the fact is even when we got together he has always been happy with my size,he actually told me if i ever got real skinny he might just leave me lol so thats good i dont have to worry about that!!

you know im have totally different cravings then i did with my son actually i dont remember craving much at all with my son,i know i only got sick here and there i just mostly remember having bad bad headachs so im really thinking its alittle girl which would rock because as u i have a son! you know alot of us on here have boys lol but as long as i have a healthy little jelly belly bean then im good well i need a nap hope everyones having a great weekend

I'm really excited by it all! Apart from on days like today where my toddler has been flat out refusing for an hour to go to sleep even though she's showing ALL the tired signs!

People keep shooting off fireworks. I now have an overtired grumpy girl while being exhausted myself! Inconsiderate *******s!

Grrrr :grr:

I'm worried about that too, how do I deal with a screaming toddler and newborn in the night on my own ( my OH works nights)... I'm having such a hard time with jack at the moment sleeping! I'm going to be soooo sleep deprived!

Hi, I'm due 17th July 2013. Sooo excited this will be our second baby, we have a little gorgeous girl who is 10 months old.

I'm really excited by it all! Apart from on days like today where my toddler has been flat out refusing for an hour to go to sleep even though she's showing ALL the tired signs!

People keep shooting off fireworks. I now have an overtired grumpy girl while being exhausted myself! Inconsiderate *******s!

Grrrr :grr:

I'm worried about that too, how do I deal with a screaming toddler and newborn in the night on my own ( my OH works nights)... I'm having such a hard time with jack at the moment sleeping! I'm going to be soooo sleep deprived!

I'm already thinking about a family bed. Co-sleeping with everyone!

Hey ladies!! I am soooo excited to be able to join this thread!! Got my first ever BFP yesterday after 47months!!! Can't wait for us all to share this journey together!! My Baby is due 26th July :happydance:

Congrats!

Hiya sunshine,

thanks for your lovely thread! I just registered because I felt I had to see my "name" here in the July list. Because I temped and used ovulation sticks, I am pretty sure my due date is 13. July. I can't wait! :)

I just found out a good friend of mine is expecting too! She's due in June. I'm over the moon that I get to go through most of this with someone so close to me. I had a fish dream before I ovulated so I had a feeling someone was newly expecting. How fun is that!!?

ilovehim - We are on the NHS waiting list for IVF which gives us 2 free go's, however the waiting list is TWO YEARS!! We decided to pay for 1 go and see if it worked, but to be honest we couldn't have afforded to pay again if it failed. It cost about £5500. The catch 22 is that if we have a live baby we automatically lose our free go's on the NHS. Definitely glad it's worked out this way though, I couldn't have waited another 2 years doing nothing, even if we did have to pay for it x

wow that is alot of money! im so happy it worked out for you the first time:happydance:i was watching a baby store the other day,these people paid like 20gs and they had to do it about twices?!?! im sorri but if ur putting out that kind of money it should be guruantee!!!!!! i mean its great that you know they do offer for some people to do it for free but like u said 2yrs is a long time especially after alot of couples have already been trying for about that time:nope: i just thank god every single day that i didnt have to go that way because i really duno what i would have done?!?! i wish u a very H&H 9months and for your bean to stick stick stick:-D :hugs:

Hi everyone,
I'm due July 17th with my 3rd child. I have a 7 year old son and a 14 month old little girl..
:)

You know how sometimes you think you're gonna have a bit of a problem?

I've just been told today by the Sister at the church (nun type of sister...not sibling type of sister!) that the date has been finalised for next year's First Holy Communions. 13th July 2013.
My daughter is going to be having her First Holy Communion then....

given that my due date is approximately 8th July....I maaaaayyyyyy have a weensy ickly bit of a problem here!

Hi all, I'm due on 22nd July 2013 :happydance:
I've got my Bfp :bfp: so early at 7 dpo, unplanned pregnancy and I just took a test because I felt myself pregnant .(I know my body as I been pregnant many times before).
same day bought a digital test and.....can't believe my eyes (pregnant 1-2 weeks) did another test at 10 dpo (2-3 weeks).:baby:

I'm scared too! Having two kids sounds mad! Sophie will only be 2. I'm going to have my hands full!!

Hey Lauki- I totally hear that...ours will be almost 2 when the new baby arrives. I am actually happy about that because with the one we lost she would have only been 17 months and I felt more overwhelmed about that than a 2 yr old. I think everyone just learns to adapt and manage things the best they can. So the floors may be a bit more sticky and the shelves may not get a dust but you will have two gorgeous babies to love. :flower:

DH may have to do a bit more around the house than with the first. LOL:haha:

I got to run cause the monkey got into my kitchen drawers and I now have a streamer of baking paper all over the floor!:growlmad:

Welcome to all the newbies!!

waiting2012 - *hugs* great to see you here!! I was on the May board as well. :)

Ilovehim - glad the bath helped and your OH sounds like a dream! Mine can be like that one day and then seem like he's completely forgotten why I'm so out of it the next. Men... they're an odd sort!

whigfield - oh my gosh!!!! That's terrifying! Have they been able to give you any reason why you bled so much? So glad you were able to get the scan and see the baby doing well.

I'm feeling the typical wretched tonight but we just got the toddler down so hopefully I can lay back and just chillax until I fall asleep...

wow july is just a filling up and filling up!!!! first i wanna say "WELCOME" *TO* all the (NEW LADIES) who just got their :bfp: congrats to each and everyone of you:) wishing you all a very H&H 9months!!!!! i know you ladies are gonna love this thread because we all get along great & the best ever we are DRAMA FREE YAY.

becca- yes im so glad that the bath had help,matter of fact i was sitting in the tub at 5am this morning lol dh came in and was like what ru doing i said umm what does it look like?! i know he just worries about me and yes he can be the best at TIMES.
However, be totally clueless the next day!! i know "Men" right?!?!? can't live with them & can't live with out them:-/i guess they feel the same about us thou

alice- oh wow that does sound like it might be a problem!! is their another way around it? lol maybe u can tell them look that date just doesnt work for me because u see i knew i was pregnant and due around then first so can u change it lol?!?!
or maybe you'll go alittle earlier around the 3rd or 4th or heck maybe u'll keep baby in alittle longer.
wouldnt it be crazy if you went into labor at the church,lol you wouldnt have to worry about getting the baby bapits then right haha just alittle joke i really hope you can fig something out:) i remember when i made my First Holy Communion,my aunt had made me the prettiest little white dress & my mom got me the prettiest shoes and i had a little thing on my head...ahhhh what id give to be that age again:-D good ol days right?!
you know i felt like i was getting married with all the white i was wearing.
I cant wait till my son make his First Holy Communion,i got to re inroll him back into sunday school because he went all last year but then when it hit the summer he didnt wanna go so id thought id give him alittle break but last sunday when we went to church he said mommy when em i gonna go to my own school on sundays so that reminds me im gonna see what i gotta do tomorrow:) i know your so proud that your DD is making hers congrats!!!

WOW its almost 10pm here i havent stayed up this late in such a long time but im SLEEPING IN TOMORROW i wake up early all week long and im gonna sleep in late,i think im just gonna have to turn church on tv or something becausde i need the rest i really do well im gonna try to sleep ladies goodnight sleep tight :hugs:

[/QUOTE]

I'm already thinking about a family bed. Co-sleeping with everyone![/QUOTE]

Wow that would be some excellent birth control.

Really ladies its not as hard as you think its going to be. My two ar 14 month appart and truly we love it. I'm not going to lie sometimes it is hard. DH is a shift worker so half the time I'm lone at night, so sometimes you have to let one cry a little but you make it work. My youngest still wakes me at least twice a night. You adapt. Get in a groove and you'll be good. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

welcome newbies and congrats on :BFP: s. crazy day did our holiday grocery shopping today and was way under budget which is awesome. got some homework done today as well. my hubby told me that last night he was driving home and thinking he cant wait to have a baby care seat in the back seat of his truck. he so cute. the little things lets me know he is thinking of the good things and not stressing like he could be.

I am also due in July! I had a m/c at the end of September and found out I was preggo again just over 5 weeks later! :thumbup: Hoping for a sticky bean this time :happydance:

BeccaMichelle--So great to see you here.. I wish we were still on the May board.. BUT GOD had other plans... :hugs: I'm so grateful to be here and so far so good..sunday is my week 4..WOW... And no real uncomfortable sx right now except for some aweful breakouts of my skin... How are you feeling hun? Good I hope!
Thank You ladies for the big WELCOME! I remember being due at the beginning of the month and watching all the new :bfp:s be announced and I prayed to make it to the end of the month's list... I am praying for all of you that we have wonderful problem free pg's and may next summer be the best yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->