~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Vankiwi Same thing happened to us except it was 6 wks after our mc...lol apparently you are a whole lot more fertile after a mc than normal.

Yeah I had heard that but didn't expect it! We tried for a year before getting pg the first time, so didn't expect it to happen again so quickly!
I got my beta results today and everything is looking great, so hopefully this one is it for both of us!

giddy now--my ticker changed... hee hee.. :happydance:

I kind of forgot to mention little things about myself... :dohh:

Stephanie (38--I'll be 39 in March), Jason (DH of 12 years on Nov. 27th/ just turned 36)
Wesley (My son--17 (18 in April) and engaged to get married in June 15,2013), Sahara (dh's dd--13/14 in January) and Adrian Renae (Our dd--turned 12 in October)..

Thanks Again Ladies! :)

Hi ladies were due our second baby on the 21st July :) our son is 2 and a half :) xx

alice- oh wow that does sound like it might be a problem!! is their another way around it? lol maybe u can tell them look that date just doesnt work for me because u see i knew i was pregnant and due around then first so can u change it lol?!?!
or maybe you'll go alittle earlier around the 3rd or 4th or heck maybe u'll keep baby in alittle longer.
wouldnt it be crazy if you went into labor at the church,lol you wouldnt have to worry about getting the baby bapits then right haha just alittle joke i really hope you can fig something out:) i remember when i made my First Holy Communion,my aunt had made me the prettiest little white dress & my mom got me the prettiest shoes and i had a little thing on my head...ahhhh what id give to be that age again:-D good ol days right?!
you know i felt like i was getting married with all the white i was wearing.
I cant wait till my son make his First Holy Communion,i got to re inroll him back into sunday school because he went all last year but then when it hit the summer he didnt wanna go so id thought id give him alittle break but last sunday when we went to church he said mommy when em i gonna go to my own school on sundays so that reminds me im gonna see what i gotta do tomorrow:) i know your so proud that your DD is making hers congrats!!!

Thanks. Unfortunately the date can't be changed. It's not just her having her Holy Communion, there are about 12 children all having it together, so the date is fixed by the church.

I mentioned it to Sister and she was like "Oh well never mind she could have it without you there then if you're not available". I felt like crying. I realise she's never had children so clearly doesn't get where I'm coming from with this, but that made me feel so sad that I would miss my DD's First Holy Communion.

Bad enough that I missed DD's 4th birthday because I was in hospital having just had DS2! I don't want to miss another special moment in her life, especially something like this that only happens once in her life.

I may be late - I have a track record of being late, but you have to admit it's pushing it!

I suppose I can't predict this stuff I'll just have to wait and see what happens but I have a bad feeling about it :(

Luminescent- I'm just catching up on all the pages of postings in the past couple days. I'm so sorry. I hope that when you go in tomorrow, they are able to find the little bean in the right place.

And if its the worst case scenario, at least they are catching it early on (not that it makes it an easy thing to have to go through). My mom had an eptopic (though they didn't know it til late)- and still very quickly went on to conceive my brother and a year later, my sister. :hugs: :hugs:

Whigfield- how are you doing? What a scary experience~I would be beside myself with the way the hospital staff treated you. I'm sorry. I hope you're getting some good rest at your mothers. :hugs:

alice- oh wow that does sound like it might be a problem!! is their another way around it? lol maybe u can tell them look that date just doesnt work for me because u see i knew i was pregnant and due around then first so can u change it lol?!?!
or maybe you'll go alittle earlier around the 3rd or 4th or heck maybe u'll keep baby in alittle longer.
wouldnt it be crazy if you went into labor at the church,lol you wouldnt have to worry about getting the baby bapits then right haha just alittle joke i really hope you can fig something out:) i remember when i made my First Holy Communion,my aunt had made me the prettiest little white dress & my mom got me the prettiest shoes and i had a little thing on my head...ahhhh what id give to be that age again:-D good ol days right?!
you know i felt like i was getting married with all the white i was wearing.
I cant wait till my son make his First Holy Communion,i got to re inroll him back into sunday school because he went all last year but then when it hit the summer he didnt wanna go so id thought id give him alittle break but last sunday when we went to church he said mommy when em i gonna go to my own school on sundays so that reminds me im gonna see what i gotta do tomorrow:) i know your so proud that your DD is making hers congrats!!!

Thanks. Unfortunately the date can't be changed. It's not just her having her Holy Communion, there are about 12 children all having it together, so the date is fixed by the church.

I mentioned it to Sister and she was like "Oh well never mind she could have it without you there then if you're not available". I felt like crying. I realise she's never had children so clearly doesn't get where I'm coming from with this, but that made me feel so sad that I would miss my DD's First Holy Communion.

Bad enough that I missed DD's 4th birthday because I was in hospital having just had DS2! I don't want to miss another special moment in her life, especially something like this that only happens once in her life.

I may be late - I have a track record of being late, but you have to admit it's pushing it!

I suppose I can't predict this stuff I'll just have to wait and see what happens but I have a bad feeling about it :(

wow she really thinks that its easy to just miss something like that?!
she must not understand at all:-/!!
i know what you mean about missing stuff because ive been there myself and it does hurt missing a moment in their lifes that you can never get back again:-(
yeah its pushing it but hey like you said you cant predict this kinda stuff,which sucks it be great if we could predict the future but hey thats just how life is!.
you know what thou,im sure god will make it all work out for the good because he knows how much it means to you<3 ill be praying for you to be able to make it their:hugs:

Alice, sorry you are having these things come up with your DD!! Hopefully everything works itself out and you're able to make it! :hugs:

Welcome to all the new BFP's!!! We are almost towards the end of July!!! I can't believe I'm 7 weeks!!! 1 more week til my appt!!! Then I can schedule my scan!

morning everyone,

well i made it to 7weeks! *YAY* im so thank-ful:) i go for my first scan tomorrow & i just really hope everything goes well,i can't wait to see my little jelly bean and make sure my little bean is growing ok.

i tell you one thing im alittle upset with myself because i havent really been doing much school work & i really wanna get as much as i can done before baby gets here:-/
it's just been hard because all's thats on my mind right now is baby baby baby baby lol
i know im probably not the only one but you know i really wanna be able to help dh one day.
i wanna be able to take some stress off him/get a bigger better house/buy my own car instead of having to use his..i mean yeah when he not working i can take it anywhere anytime and what really sucks is he got a work truck.
i wonder why he can't bring the work truck home sometimes?!?! that way i wouldn't have to worrie about getting up at 3am in the morning drag ds out with me or if the rest of the kids are there,you know their not older enough to be left at home!!!
i really gotta buckle down because in the end this will help this new baby baby baby and the rest of the kids out in the end oh and can't forget about DH my poor DH that bust his butt every single day and never seems to get a break:cry:
im hoping to that will start getting along better:) i mean we get along fine now but hey whats wrong with alittle more improvement?! "right"

*UPDATE ABOUT *MY* MOM*

ok so as some of you know ive been having alot of trouble with my mother and that it has got so bad that recently it has gottan so bad that ive actually told her i just want her to say away!.
of course i gave in thou because she kept leaving me messages crying that she will work on her and go get us some help, you know it really hurt me hearing her cry but then i think to myself what about all of the time she made me cry?!
not only that but my mom has been really sick the past couple of years:-(
she has a bag on her stomach that her poop goes in idk how to spell it i'll try but i know its wrong its called a coilisum bag<-that actually looks like it could be pretty close to right but ne how she got one of them a HUGE hernia the size of a basketball on her stomach back problems and all the bones in her right knee are broken im sorri theirs another word for it but my spelling seems to be little off this morning not only that but i know my markings are never in the right spot on here when i write so excuce me for that ladies or most of the time im on my phone!!!!
anyways but like i was saying my mom has all of that stuff wrong with her and on top of it she not helping her self out to much because she taken lots and lots of pain meds that is not good for ur body and on top of all that she has a few drinks a day of her liquor 43 & ginger ale:-( i know she in pain but i wish she just realize she killing herself and even know we have our differences i dont wanna lose my mother:cry:
i mean its bad enough that i dont talk or see my real father because of somethings that happen when i was younger but thank god for a friend of my mothers that has been there since day one is in own life because without him my son wouldnt have a poppop and omg just so much more,he really is a angel sent from above!!!!
but ill make this ending short me and my mother are gonna get us some help because we know that we are all that we got and that we need each other :) fingers crossed ladies

hope everyones weekend is going good and everyone have a very blessed sunday

Hi ladies, I would like to join as well. I am pregnant with #2 and due on July 24, 2013.

ilovehim, he might not be able to take his work truck home. I know my stepdad used to drive around in his work car and he brought it home every night. Well in August he was pulling out of a place packed with so many cars and a girl hit him. Well it was his fault for failing to yield so they made everyone sign things and that no one was allowed to take any cars home again. Work cars were for work only. So he had to go out and buy his own car. Some places just dont allow it, not sure about his company though.

AHHH!! I love Hallmark channel and the Christmas movies they are playing already! I can't get enough of them!!

I'm supposed to be doing homework too. I have so much to do before tonight at midnight. Thankfully my last class is over 2 days before Christmas :-/ I hate they brought it so close to Christmas but I'm taking the next 2 semesters off and OH graduates in April so I'm super excited to see him hitting his goals and next is basic training! He finally lost 5 lbs this week which is huge for him! He hasn't been able to lose any at all! So he went to the YMCA this week and met a personal trainer who told him what he needed to do so he's finally getting some of that weight off!! YAY!!! I know he feels awesome finally seeing some loss. So hopefully he'll keep getting it off! I told him he has to stop the fast food but he just never did until this week.

Hi every one, sorry I've been away for a while. Here is a quick update- still no news on the slapped cheek virus, still waiting for my blood results. But the docs sent me for an early scan on Wednesday as I had had some spotting, baby was there, measuring 5 weeks not 7 weeks, but there was a heart beat, they said I could have got my dates wrong. I'm not hopeful as this is what happened last time and when I went for a follow up scan it had died. I have another scan next Monday, 26th. Fingers crossed everything will be ok this time. I do have real bad all day feeling sick, which I suppose is a good sign.

alannadee, hopefully you are just a bit off on your dates! I'm hoping you see great things on the 26th!!!! Praying for you and your bean!

Sorry to all the people I missed and welcome to all the new BFPs! :happydance:

Good luck with your first scan Maksmama, can't wait to hear how it goes!

Lauki - I got to my mum's thankfully and I'll be here until Thursday night. She is fussing over me like crazy but it's nice! :haha:

Becca - No reason. I still think it's the area of bleeding that we saw before. I hope! :haha:

Thanks Myra, we are pretty mad. I actually remembered that the doctor was talking about taking me to theatre to perform an abortion procedure on me to make sure everything had been passed -- without even scanning me??! What makes me so mad was that I was treated as if I was already miscarrying/had miscarried without anyone considering I could still be pregnant. I have a healthy baby (possibly 2) inside me for God's sake!! :growlmad:

ilovehim - Congrats on getting to 7 weeks! So excited for your scan. You'll have to put a pic up here!!

alannadee - Keeping fingers crossed for you hun. Our baby measured 4 days behind (I know it's a crappy comparison) but caught up - hopefully your baby will catch up too (or your dates are just out). :hugs:

Wow we just found.out my bil's wife is pregnant with their first....she is due exactly a week after me! makes me very happy we have still not told our families, now they can have their big moment for quite some time :)

Sore boobs have really kicked in now. I didn't have this with DD. Hope you're all doing well.

Good luck mummyclo!!! Hope everything turns out great and you get to see your little bean! Positive thoughts your way!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->