~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Congrats Lovn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!

Becca, hope you feel better!!!!!

Mara, I know what you mean by your appt seeming so far away! I finally have my appt a week from tomorrow. I can't wait! I'm nervous but hoping everything goes great for everyone at their appts!!!

it seems to be going so slow haha i booked the appointment weeks ago and its still seems like ages away haha i had a scan last friday though so i know bub is in there i just wanna see again :thumbup:

Gosh ilovehim! what inconsiderate staff! I mean yeah you were in the emergency room but were they all absent the day they went over compassion in med school??

Hopefully you have a wonderfully patient tech when you go in tomorrow for your proper scan.

Glad you're feeling better!

ilovehim- im so sorry the tech was very nasty! i didnt get to hear the baby's heartbeat at our scan and she only showed me the baby for about 5 seconds. but a plus is that you get pictures tomorrow! i hope the sickness has settled down as well :)

hey ladies,

well ive been at the hospital all day because i couldnt stop throwing up & it hurt so bad that i was scared that something was wrong! they said that everything looked fine even did a ultrasound:) but the teach was a real B**** she wouldnt let me see the screen,she wouldnt tell me nothing,when i got down to u/s she was like oh ur down here for just that WHY DO THEY WANT to do a scan?! im like wow really and then i heard her turn up the sound and heard a heartbeat & when i went to ask her if it was the babys she was like you came in to the ER so i can't tell you anything,then she hurry up and turn it back down!.
i can believe how rude she was,anyway the doctor came back in the room of course like an hour or 2 after i got back from the scan and i was in tears waiting to hear something DH got really po too but the dr came in and said that your baby has a heartbeat and that eveyrthing look fine she didnt say how many weeks it measure of how good the heartbeat was but it made me feel good that she said all was well so i felt alot better about that:)
they gave me lots of fluids and some nausea stuff which made me feel so much better!

i cant wait to go for my actually scan tomorrow where i'll get to see my baby hear & see the heart beat and on top of it get PICTURES YAY!!! i feel so much better to know that there will be a baby on the screen tomorrow!!!

Welcome AGAIN to all the new ladies!! H&H 9months

lovn- im so happy for you!!! that is so great that you got your bfp so SOON!! they do say that after M/C u get preggiers faster u should post a picture of ur test id love to see it:-D ekkkk im so happy for you STICK BABY STICK STICK STICK my daddys birthday is augs 2nd and my moms the 11th

Ugghh im so sorry they treated you that way! That sucks but I'm glad everything seems to be ok with baby!

~~~~~~~~

Thank you! We hope its sticky too. And thats awesome its your dads birthday too!
Here's our faint bfp [I swear its so much more obvious irl] this one was the darkest of the three I took [two different brands]. It was only a 2 hour hold so we were shocked to see anything at all! I'll take a frer tomorrow!

[9dpo afternoon on a 2 hour hold]

https://i.imgur.com/lQlaD.jpg

Libbys- thank you! My pics are sooo old (she was 4 months old!) I have only had my phone as internet for quite some time.
I'm hoping for a boy this time. I have a feeling it is a boy. I didn't get a feeling either way with my last pregnancy.
And I totally know what you mean on hoping for a smaller baby! DD was 8lbs so wore her newborn clothes for two weeks.
Woohoo! I'm 4 weeks today lol.

I hope we are having a boy too cause my mum already got blue things for it. Our DD was almost 9 pounds (8pounds 11 ounces) I hear you there!:coffee: This time I am going to ask for all the drugs!!!:thumbup:

Congrats Lovn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!

Becca, hope you feel better!!!!!

Mara, I know what you mean by your appt seeming so far away! I finally have my appt a week from tomorrow. I can't wait! I'm nervous but hoping everything goes great for everyone at their appts!!!

it seems to be going so slow haha i booked the appointment weeks ago and its still seems like ages away haha i had a scan last friday though so i know bub is in there i just wanna see again :thumbup:

It's so exciting to get to see your little bean!! I can't wait til they book my scan! I will find out I guess on the 26th as to when I'll get to have it. They said they help me book it at the hospital because they don't do scans there. Woohoo!!!! Dinner just walked in the house! HAHA!

I forgot to mention the Lady doctor I saw wants to see me every 4 weeks? I don't remember doing that with the first pregnancy? Seems like an aweful lot but maybe it will be for the best. She gave me the forms for the 12wk scan and bloodwork...said to book it up now as the waiting list may be terrible.

every 4 weeks is ok, i have to go every 2 weeks being high risk haha yeah book in for you 12 week scan now cause its coming up christmas time! im hoping to get mine in before we go away for christmas!
JJsmom i hope they give you a date of your scan! :)

thanks ladies im just thankful that everything is ok with baby & i can not wait till tomorrow im just scared that something gonna go wrong not with the baby i mean of course i know that all is well as far as baby goes!but i mean like im just hoping dh gets off of work in time i told him tonight that to just let me know if he dont think that he is going to be able to make it because i will find a way there myself or idk cause i really want him there ugh well he said he make it no matter what but will see about that:-$

lovn- wow that looks good for 9dpo im so happy for you:dance: just please relax mama take a easy

libby- i see my doctor every 4weeks as well intill i get to the end then she see me every 2weeks i really think tomorrow im gonna change doctors tomorrow im gonna fig out a way to see my doctor that i saw with my son because im just not feeling this other doctor at all or im gonna try one of the other doctors they have there that ive heard good about wish me luck

and i wanna wish everyone GOOD LUCK as well<3

Hey Everyone.

I haven't really had the MS yet but fatigue is kicking my butt. Also, DH and were in the Toronto Santa Claus Parade today with the community marching band. If anyone wants to know the formula for how tired I was... 6km @ 3hrs = a 3+hr nap :haha:

I don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to carry the banner!!! They have another parade in 2 weeks and are all 'so you'll come with us then??' and I'm like ummm let me recover from this. NO WAY am I marching at 7 weeks even if it is shorter... the smell of horse poo was more than enough at 5 weeks... I can't imagine it later on!

So that was my day. Now back to my sleep. I only got up to drink some coconut water as I find it hydrates me way better than anything.

For the ladies with super bad morning sickness. If you don't have meds or are nervous about them, did you try steeping ginger? I have migraines and IBS and I find that's the only thing that works for my nausea when they flare up. Strong mint tea works sometimes too. May be worth a shot, and then save the drugs/ER visits for the super bad spells?

:hugs: everyone. Back to sleep for me :sleep::sleep::sleep:

mmmMMMMmmm!! I love this time of year!! Enjoying me some eggnog!!! Night everyone! Finishing up homework then finally passing out since I didn't get my nap I really needed earlier!

mmmMMMMmmm!! I love this time of year!! Enjoying me some eggnog!!! Night everyone! Finishing up homework then finally passing out since I didn't get my nap I really needed earlier!

I have been looking for eggnog in the stores but have not seen it where we live...is raw egg ok while pregnant?? I wasn't sure. I had 1 hour nap this afternoon cause I hardly slept at all last night. Then the landlord came over to fix our roof so that ended my nap or I'd still be snoring:xmas4::xmas4::xmas2::xmas1::xmas3::xmas5: I still got cards to write, prezzies to buy and mail to family, we did manage to put up our tree last week then the DD promptly pulled it on herself.
I have booked in my 12 wk scan which will actually be closer to 13wks...apparently that is the way they like it. December 28th! :happydance:
The first place I phoned shuts from Dec 21st til Jan 7th so annoyed I had to book all the way in the city!

Libby, we have it here, and its my favorite in the holidays. im afraid to buy it though becouse im afraid i wont like it or it will make me sick.

I have been looking for eggnog in the stores but have not seen it where we live...is raw egg ok while pregnant?? I wasn't sure. I had 1 hour nap this afternoon cause I hardly slept at all last night. Then the landlord came over to fix our roof so that ended my nap or I'd still be snoring:xmas4::xmas4::xmas2::xmas1::xmas3::xmas5: I still got cards to write, prezzies to buy and mail to family, we did manage to put up our tree last week then the DD promptly pulled it on herself.
I have booked in my 12 wk scan which will actually be closer to 13wks...apparently that is the way they like it. December 28th! :happydance:
The first place I phoned shuts from Dec 21st til Jan 7th so annoyed I had to book all the way in the city!

I don't believe the kind I get has actual raw egg in it. I'll have to look at the ingredients. My DS loves it and I'm surprised it has made it unopened until tonight! LOL! But I'll look it up when I get up in the morning. I just finished my homework so I'm passing out now. LOL! Have a great night everyone!!!

Quick Q? For those who've had early scans?
I should be nearly 7 weeks, will it be trans vag? Will I see anything if its ok? Should they see a HB at this stage?
Thanks x

Quick Q? For those who've had early scans?
I should be nearly 7 weeks, will it be trans vag? Will I see anything if its ok? Should they see a HB at this stage?
Thanks x

we had both...they did the transvag. cause it was too hard for them to see much the other way. but my uterus is reversed which makes it really hard for the sonographer.:thumbup: You wont see much big dark bit which is your uterus and a grey blob which is either the yolk sack or the baby...maybe they'll see twins? :haha:

Updated page 1 [again :haha:]

Congratulations to our newest ladies! Happy and healthy 9 months!

~~~~~~~

I added myself to the list, tentatively, with our [faint] positive today at 9dpo! :happydance: Our edd is actually Aug 2nd, 2013 but close enough I figure there's enough of a chance for a July birth! [if you all dont mind :winkwink:] We're hoping this is our sticky little weeble! :bunny:

:happydance::happydance: wow that is the best news to read this morning. Congratulations. I'm so glad you're back. I guess there could be quite a few August babies amongst us!

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months :dust:

hello everyone,

My boobs have got bigger and sore already! I don't remember this from when I was pregnant with LO.

I am also wanting cheese alot, and last night all I could think about was chicken korma and naan bread :haha:

I could be a week out on my dates, so maybe that is why...

hello everyone,

My boobs have got bigger and sore already! I don't remember this from when I was pregnant with LO.

I am also wanting cheese alot, and last night all I could think about was chicken korma and naan bread :haha:

I could be a week out on my dates, so maybe that is why...

When I was preg with my son, all I ate with cheese ... Everything with cheese. Every lunch and dinner had to have grated cheese on :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->