~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

omg Chloe I didn't realise that was you!!! Hah!! Yea I've been on since before I got pregnant with Atticus but then left when it went all momtastic! I thought I'd rather have a nice group of bump buddies in here as that pregnancy was hell on earth and I could NOT have got through it without the girls here!! Hyperemesis, a bleed for 6 weeks and preterm labour.... all a bit scary so I'm hoping for a really easy [STICKY] pregnancy this time round!!! I just hope I don't lose this one :S Reallly worried atm and probably will be for a while!

I know its a petty thing to be irked about but i keep getting more and more irritated that they changed my edd. especially because based off their "calculations" i wouldn't have even gone through implantation when i got my first 5 bfps or when i had my first beta done. im still considering myself as due onthe 1st cause my last sons dates were off too...he went from being behind to ahead and it made no sense based on conception, my dh and i knew to the day when he was conceived. and even though i don't know the day with this one i know its not what they are saying because my dh left right after/the day i ovulated so i know the last time we had sex before we conceived and the last logical date i could have ovulated in order to get a beta count when i did. so, do you think the docs will switch it back if i explain that yes the baby MAY be measuring little behind but thats normal for my boys and that their is no possible way their dates are accurate? i think she didn't measure well either cause the first measurement was 6+4 but then a couple others were into 7 wks so it turned the average measurement to equal 6+6. sorry, its totally a rambling but its grating on me especially because my husband deploy a week after 15wks which is the earliest the elective scan center will do a gender scan, if they keep my date as the 5th im worried they won't scan me and my husband will miss the gender scan, he's already going to miss the birth and first 3-6months i would really not like him to miss one more thing :(

omg Chloe I didn't realise that was you!!! Hah!! Yea I've been on since before I got pregnant with Atticus but then left when it went all momtastic! I thought I'd rather have a nice group of bump buddies in here as that pregnancy was hell on earth and I could NOT have got through it without the girls here!! Hyperemesis, a bleed for 6 weeks and preterm labour.... all a bit scary so I'm hoping for a really easy [STICKY] pregnancy this time round!!! I just hope I don't lose this one :S Reallly worried atm and probably will be for a while!

I know how you feel! I'm struggling atm. My previous posts explain it a bit more.
Lets hope for super sticky beans for us! Lovely for you to get a :bfp: just after you got married! (You looked gorgeous btw!)
:hugs:

I know how you feel! I'm struggling atm. My previous posts explain it a bit more.
Lets hope for super sticky beans for us! Lovely for you to get a :bfp: just after you got married! (You looked gorgeous btw!)

Thank you <3 yea I was O around the Wed of the week I was getting married and so it would have implanted on honeymoon so it's a wedding and honeymoon baby hahaha
Where's your previous post and I'll have a nosy. I made a Dr appt this morning for Friday as we had so many losses the last time they said to do it straight away and get referred to EPU so hoping the Dr I see this time is understanding and REALLY hoping for no hyperemesis this time too.

Thank you <3 yea I was O around the Wed of the week I was getting married and so it would have implanted on honeymoon so it's a wedding and honeymoon baby hahaha
Where's your previous post and I'll have a nosy. I made a Dr appt this morning for Friday as we had so many losses the last time they said to do it straight away and get referred to EPU so hoping the Dr I see this time is understanding and REALLY hoping for no hyperemesis this time too.

Basically had spotting/bleeding and had scan today but measuring behind and they could only see yolk sac. So rescan in 8 days.....
Ugh!
That's so sweet! Honeymoon baby :haha:

Sorry you haven't got any answers yet mummyclo... I've been thinking of you! I'm keeping everything crossed x

Updated page 1 [again :haha:]

Congratulations to our newest ladies! Happy and healthy 9 months!

~~~~~~~

I added myself to the list, tentatively, with our [faint] positive today at 9dpo! :happydance: Our edd is actually Aug 2nd, 2013 but close enough I figure there's enough of a chance for a July birth! [if you all dont mind :winkwink:] We're hoping this is our sticky little weeble! :bunny:

Omg yay! Congrats and welcome back!!! :happydance:

hello everyone,

My boobs have got bigger and sore already! I don't remember this from when I was pregnant with LO.

I am also wanting cheese alot, and last night all I could think about was chicken korma and naan bread :haha:

I could be a week out on my dates, so maybe that is why...

Haha I am craving cheese too! And indian.. Mmmm.. :haha:

Quick Q? For those who've had early scans?
I should be nearly 7 weeks, will it be trans vag? Will I see anything if its ok? Should they see a HB at this stage?
Thanks x

I had one at 7w2d and it was abdominal - it's been abdominal since 6w3d actually! It really depends on what they can see - the first one I had was transvaginal. :hugs:

Basically had spotting/bleeding and had scan today but measuring behind and they could only see yolk sac. So rescan in 8 days.....
Ugh!
That's so sweet! Honeymoon baby :haha:

Ohhh how scary for you :( I hope you have a sticky bean <3

I'm measuring behind, they could only see yolk sac :(
I'm supposed to be around 6+4 but measuring more 5+
I don't know when I ovulated. Got another scan in a week :(

That's still good!! You don't know when you ovulated so your dates are still up for debate -- I think seeing a yolk sac can at least rule out ectopic, since there is a pregnancy established in the womb?? :shrug:

Hi all! Just got my BFP this morning for #3!! Had been trying earlier this year but just got married last week [10th Nov] and was due to O the week leading up to the wedding and as we only DTD once I didn't think anything of it except my mood had been off. Am guessing I'm 11-12 dpo atm as I wasn't tracking my O other than a simple AF calendar! My DS [child #2] was born 21st July 2011 and his EDD was 17th July and as my AF was 10 days later this time I am guessing I'd be due around July 27th next year!
Lovely to meet you all!

https://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/542931_3358420219684_1776937432_n.jpg

congrats on both getting you :bfp: & getting married:wedding: what a great wedding gift huh H&H 9months WELCOME:hugs:

mummyclo- the dates are probably just wrong!!! i wasnt sure when i O either but going off my LMP i was suppost to be due 6-28-13 but when they did a u/s i was like 2weeks behind.
as long as the babys in there and the hearts beating im sure all is well!! i know when i had my first scan done i was 5w 3d and alls i saw was the yolk sac but yesterday at the hospital the doctor said that their was a heartbeat and baby i didnt get to see cause the teach was a B**** but im praying everything is ok u probably just "O" later

Thanks for this! Makes me feel more hopeful!
Glad your buba is happy in there :)

aww girl u dont have to thank me! i just know that your going threw something right now and that your just worried!! you know i was really worried at first too when i first got my level checked they were 20something matter of fact when i went to the hospital yesterday i told the lady i was 7weeks pregnant and she like OH UR NOT PREGNANT BECAUSE WHEN WE DID UR BLOOD WORK BACK IN OCT IT YOUR LEVELS WERE ONLY 24.3 and i was like well for YOU INFO i followed up with my doctor and IM SO PREGNANT i said my levels were at 8,000 something about 2weeks ago and haha sure enough my levels are now 37696 thats like 30thousand more in only 2weeks that is crazi n to top it off the doctor said that baby has a heartbeat and all that good stuff.
like i said tho i must of just found out really really early on when i was pregnant,you know your probably just going threw the same thing and then on top of it all according to my LMP like i said i was EDD was 6-28 but acorrding to my beta levels i knew i wasnt that far not only my beta levels but the sonogram was showing that i wasnt that far along either so hopefully that is just all thats wrong im gonna try to find the site now about the levels because i looked it up and it said that alot of woman with low beta levels can still have a very healthy baby:hugs: inbox me if u ever wanna talk im here for you 100% all the way

*UPDATE*

ok ladies so im not gonna be able to make it to my scan today because of dh A hole boss sending him all the way to VA ugh dh was like ill leave early but i told him no because its around the holidays and he just cant lose his job right now! ha what em i talken about he can't afford to lose his job at all, not only that but i gotta meet up with my son teacher at 3pm and a bunch of other stuff today:-(.

Well i made DH a deal today I told him look since I went to the hospital last night & they told me that all was well with the baby,that their was a heartbeat plus all that other good stuff:-D so i told him that i will just go by myself this time,since he sat at the hospital with me for a couple of hours.
I made the appointment for Wed at 1pm, he said that if i made sure i got him to work on time that i could take the truck :) so you know what that works for me i go for another scan before christmas too for my 12weeks scan and then to find out the GENDER and he said he would just take off that day!!

I know he feels really bad plus i kinda made him feel really really bad but i dont wanna wait any longer plus i dont him doing something stupid to get off work to lose his job or nething ugh it just sucks because i wouldve tried to have made my scan for last friday but i see it like this the longer i wait the better sonogram it will be:hugs:

Congrats on getting your BFP again so quickly lovnsunshine! You deserve it for keeping this thread continually so well updated! :hugs:

Oh ladies, tell me about the cheese... CHEESE, CHEESE, CHEESE, CHEESE AND MORE CHEESE!!!

AFM, I met my midwife today. She is so lovely! Made me feel completely at ease. Have a 2nd app booked for 11th Dec and 12 week scan on 20th Dec. I can't wait!!!

Has anyone had pregnancy vertigo before? Exceptionally dizzy over night, can only keep my head facing straight ahead. Had 4 or 5 nights of it. I've had vertigo before, and following all the recommendations Google gives (increased fluids, keeping BM high)but it's quite frightening, looking for someone who survived it!

Hello everyone hope you are all doing well. Congratulations to all the new members, hope you have a healthy & happy 9 months.

I still seem to be doing OK at the moment. Only slight twinges of nausea. I do seem to be getting more tired though. This afternoon, I even managed to doze off for an hour or so whilst the builders were banging & hammering around upstairs! I am really happy though, we finally have hot water on demand!

I'm measuring behind, they could only see yolk sac :(
I'm supposed to be around 6+4 but measuring more 5+
I don't know when I ovulated. Got another scan in a week :(

At least they can see something so hopefully thats positive. Hopefully next weeks scan will be able to see more.

Hi all! Just got my BFP this morning for #3!! Had been trying earlier this year but just got married last week [10th Nov] and was due to O the week leading up to the wedding and as we only DTD once I didn't think anything of it except my mood had been off. Am guessing I'm 11-12 dpo atm as I wasn't tracking my O other than a simple AF calendar! My DS [child #2] was born 21st July 2011 and his EDD was 17th July and as my AF was 10 days later this time I am guessing I'd be due around July 27th next year!
Lovely to meet you all!

https://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/542931_3358420219684_1776937432_n.jpg

Congratulations on your bfp & wedding! great news.

Lovely to meet you all!

congrats on both getting you :bfp: & getting married:wedding: what a great wedding gift huh H&H 9months WELCOME:hugs:

Thank you!! :D
Also Chloe I agree, just keep your chin up until you have something to worry about. I got told by the Dr that I was M/C at 14w with Atticus as I was bleeding so much and I bled for 6w [more daily than with AF] and he's here. <3

hello again everyone

so i called u/s the soonest they had an opening was for wed at 12:45noon so i took it!!
i also found out that my insurance will pay for a ride to my doctors:) so im going back to using my obgyn that ive been seeing since i was 15 and took care of my first pregnancy,plus is taken care of my sister right now and also took care of her with her first pregnancy so i more then trust her enough!! i cant tell you how much better im feeling now that i know my doctor and about her and that she wont hurt my baby or drop him or her lol

Hey Ladies!! Hope your all well today!
I've had a bad day of nausea haven't felt so sicky ever in my life... But on the plus side I'm super excited as just had my 12 week scan date through the post for 21st Dec!! Cannot wait, I bet these 4/5 weeks really drag!! xxx

congrats to all the new BFPs..especially lovn! you deserve it!

I have bad news, my levels finally started dropping so it looks like I am miscarrying. :( I guess they're glad that my levels finally showed something conclusive, and no more talk of ectopic pregnancy was brought up. I just have to take my pills, lay low for a few days and hopefully be alright for thanksgiving. just trying to remember we can always try again.
it's been fantastic getting to know all of you! maybe I will be back to check in. H&H 9 months to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->