~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

hello everyone,

My boobs have got bigger and sore already! I don't remember this from when I was pregnant with LO.

I am also wanting cheese alot, and last night all I could think about was chicken korma and naan bread :haha:

I could be a week out on my dates, so maybe that is why...

When I was preg with my son, all I ate with cheese ... Everything with cheese. Every lunch and dinner had to have grated cheese on :haha:

I ate nothing but sausage rolls and egg mayo sandwiches when I was pregnant with my son :haha:

the midwife just rang me to arrange my first appointment. Wednesday at 6.30pm. That's a funny time isn't it?! Oh well.

hello everyone,

My boobs have got bigger and sore already! I don't remember this from when I was pregnant with LO.

I am also wanting cheese alot, and last night all I could think about was chicken korma and naan bread :haha:

I've been eating a lot of cheese too, but then again I always want cheese haha. I'm a bit of a cheeseaholic.

mmmMMMMmmm!! I love this time of year!! Enjoying me some eggnog!!! Night everyone! Finishing up homework then finally passing out since I didn't get my nap I really needed earlier!

I have been looking for eggnog in the stores but have not seen it where we live...is raw egg ok while pregnant?? I wasn't sure. I had 1 hour nap this afternoon cause I hardly slept at all last night. Then the landlord came over to fix our roof so that ended my nap or I'd still be snoring:xmas4::xmas4::xmas2::xmas1::xmas3::xmas5: I still got cards to write, prezzies to buy and mail to family, we did manage to put up our tree last week then the DD promptly pulled it on herself.
I have booked in my 12 wk scan which will actually be closer to 13wks...apparently that is the way they like it. December 28th! :happydance:
The first place I phoned shuts from Dec 21st til Jan 7th so annoyed I had to book all the way in the city!

Raw egg is not okay when pregnant :(. So find one without raw egg in and you're good!

It's rubbish because I love me some homemade chocolate mousse!

Still not many symptoms apart from sickness in the afternoon/evening. But then I didn't have much with Sophie either! In a way it's great, but it's also nerve wrecking!

Lovn! Soooo soo happy for you :)! That's such awesome news, congratulations!! Keeping everything crossed for you!

Hope everyone is doing alright today!

morning ladies

im really not feeling good at all this morning "blah" i took a zofran tho so im really hoping that it kicks in soon because today is a busy busy day and i go for my scan today yay
well i gotta go try to brush my teeth without yaking wish me luck have a nice monday everyone

Good luck with your scans today Mummyclo and Ilovehim :).

good luck to the girls having their scans today!
im off to bed...i am EXHAUSTED!!! :(

Good luck to all those having scans today!!!

Pink Flowers, the way I found out I was pregnant was my DS running through the house and hitting me in my breast! It hurt so bad! So I decided to take a test and sure enough 10dpo I got a positive! Ever since then my breasts have been massive sore! I can't lay on them and they constantly hurt even with or without a bra. They have grown too and they were already big enough as they were!

I just woke up to get my shower for work. I am so darn tired!!! I want to cry because all I want to do is go back to bed! I'm going to have a hard time today I really hope it goes by fast and none of my coworkers bother me so I can try to get everything done I need to! My supervisor keeps asking me to train this new girl which I really don't mind but I need to make sure my work is getting done too! I have a pile on my desk from Friday that I have to start on and I know I'm going to get a massive pile of bills with it being Monday morning! Hope everyone has a great day!!

hello everyone,

When I was preg with my son, all I ate with cheese ... Everything with cheese. Every lunch and dinner had to have grated cheese on :haha:

I ate nothing but sausage rolls and egg mayo sandwiches when I was pregnant with my son :haha:

That's exactly what I'm eating this time, I have a sausage roll every day! And most lunch times is an egg mayo roll...Fatty!! :haha:
I'm sure I'm having a boy again!

I'm measuring behind, they could only see yolk sac :(
I'm supposed to be around 6+4 but measuring more 5+
I don't know when I ovulated. Got another scan in a week :(

It's good that you get another scan so fast MummyClo! I hope you get to hear the heartbeat and see your little bean! :thumbup:

Oh gosh, hope that this week flies by for you then! Keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:.

Perhaps you are just behind then? Hopefully next week will show good progress!

Hopefully I just got my dates wrong.
I think a yolk sac is a good sign? Just got to wait till Next Tuesday to find out for sure.
Good thing is there was no 'extra fluid' in my uterus so bleeding probably from cervix :)

im so MAD right now dh boss is sending him to a job to VA and we live in baltimore MD so its like 2-3hours away ugh this is GRRRRR today just has not been going well at all and what makes me super mad is that dh boss knew he needed to get off early ugh this sucks:cry:

mummyclo- the dates are probably just wrong!!! i wasnt sure when i O either but going off my LMP i was suppost to be due 6-28-13 but when they did a u/s i was like 2weeks behind.
as long as the babys in there and the hearts beating im sure all is well!! i know when i had my first scan done i was 5w 3d and alls i saw was the yolk sac but yesterday at the hospital the doctor said that their was a heartbeat and baby i didnt get to see cause the teach was a B**** but im praying everything is ok u probably just "O" later

I'm measuring behind, they could only see yolk sac :(
I'm supposed to be around 6+4 but measuring more 5+
I don't know when I ovulated. Got another scan in a week :(

Hopefully something shows up by next week! *hugs*

Hi all! Just got my BFP this morning for #3!! Had been trying earlier this year but just got married last week [10th Nov] and was due to O the week leading up to the wedding and as we only DTD once I didn't think anything of it except my mood had been off. Am guessing I'm 11-12 dpo atm as I wasn't tracking my O other than a simple AF calendar! My DS [child #2] was born 21st July 2011 and his EDD was 17th July and as my AF was 10 days later this time I am guessing I'd be due around July 27th next year!
Lovely to meet you all!

https://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/542931_3358420219684_1776937432_n.jpg

mummyclo- the dates are probably just wrong!!! i wasnt sure when i O either but going off my LMP i was suppost to be due 6-28-13 but when they did a u/s i was like 2weeks behind.
as long as the babys in there and the hearts beating im sure all is well!! i know when i had my first scan done i was 5w 3d and alls i saw was the yolk sac but yesterday at the hospital the doctor said that their was a heartbeat and baby i didnt get to see cause the teach was a B**** but im praying everything is ok u probably just "O" later

Thanks for this! Makes me feel more hopeful!
Glad your buba is happy in there :)

Hi all! Just got my BFP this morning for #3!! Had been trying earlier this year but just got married last week [10th Nov] and was due to O the week leading up to the wedding and as we only DTD once I didn't think anything of it except my mood had been off. Am guessing I'm 11-12 dpo atm as I wasn't tracking my O other than a simple AF calendar! My DS [child #2] was born 21st July 2011 and his EDD was 17th July and as my AF was 10 days later this time I am guessing I'd be due around July 27th next year!
Lovely to meet you all!

https://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/542931_3358420219684_1776937432_n.jpg

Congrats! :happydance:
Eve!? I didn't know you were on BnB!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back