~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

congrats to all the new BFPs..especially lovn! you deserve it!

I have bad news, my levels finally started dropping so it looks like I am miscarrying. :( I guess they're glad that my levels finally showed something conclusive, and no more talk of ectopic pregnancy was brought up. I just have to take my pills, lay low for a few days and hopefully be alright for thanksgiving. just trying to remember we can always try again.
it's been fantastic getting to know all of you! maybe I will be back to check in. H&H 9 months to everyone!

Oh no sweetie :hugs: I'm so sorry. I hope that this is not a long process and you are able to start trying again very soon. Please take good care of yourself and know that we're all thinking of you. :hugs:

I have bad news, my levels finally started dropping so it looks like I am miscarrying. :( I guess they're glad that my levels finally showed something conclusive, and no more talk of ectopic pregnancy was brought up. I just have to take my pills, lay low for a few days and hopefully be alright for thanksgiving. just trying to remember we can always try again.
it's been fantastic getting to know all of you! maybe I will be back to check in. H&H 9 months to everyone!

I am so sorry luminescent. sending much love. x

So sorry luminescent. :hugs:

I'm measuring behind, they could only see yolk sac :(
I'm supposed to be around 6+4 but measuring more 5+
I don't know when I ovulated. Got another scan in a week :(

i had a scan last wednesday and it showed i was 2 weeks behind, i should have been 6wks 6days but only measured 5 wks. they could see a fluttering heart (not a proper beat) I go back on on monday for a follow up scan. Hopefully i just got my dates wrong but it is a worry as this is the pattern my last 2 miscarriages followed.

So sorry :(

Hi ladies - I just got my BFP and am expecting my first on July 25 (based on ovulation date)! I'm very excited to be here! I have a doctors appointment scheduled for next week! It was a little bit of a surprise since I had been having troubles with my cycle!

Though I'll only be 5 weeks along, we are planning on telling family on Thanksgiving. We don't have the type of family you can really keep things from, and we're both bad at keeping secrets anyways! We know our family will support us whatever happens!

oh no lumine:cry: im so sorry but you know i know either way its hard but i think better to know now then to m/c later on!! this really bite i hate hearing this kinda stuff i cant even image what your are feeling right now:hugs: you should definitely should pop back around whenever you are feeling up to it i enjoyed getting to know you as well and i wish you the very best please inbox me netime if u would like to talk or nething:hugs: rest up sweetie and have a blessed holiday

Hi ladies - I just got my BFP and am expecting my first on July 25 (based on ovulation date)! I'm very excited to be here! I have a doctors appointment scheduled for next week! It was a little bit of a surprise since I had been having troubles with my cycle!

Though I'll only be 5 weeks along, we are planning on telling family on Thanksgiving. We don't have the type of family you can really keep things from, and we're both bad at keeping secrets anyways! We know our family will support us whatever happens!

CONGRATS ON UR :BFP: WELCOME!!! WISHING YOU A H&H 9 MONTHS:happydance::happydance:

Sorry to hear your sad news Lumi...I hope it isn't too painful an experience. When you feel ready you can try again. There are lots of support out there for women who have had mc - we had one in August and it was very traumatic. If you need to talk just message me. xoxo

Congrats to the new positives!

Mummyclo maybe you are just early...It still may be a viable pregnancy...try not to worry.

Hope everyone else is doing well with their pregnancies. This is about the time (7wks +) that we lost our 2nd back in August...hoping this one sticks.

With the egg/mayo sandwhiches...I thought you were not suppose to eat Mayo?
with the cheese...I was told no soft cheeses...but I been eating regular grated cheese and cheddar etc
I was told not to eat sour cream either...but I know from some posts that others have been eating it...maybe I am too super cautious but I like to side on the safe side for the babys sake.

I'm so sorry luminescent. If I could have one wish it would be to end all miscarriage so no one would know this pain. Take care of yourself.

Alannadee, will be hoping the best for your next scan!

Massive congrats Lovn!! great news :D

congrats hun!!

so sorry Luminescent:hugs::cry:

mummyclo, I so hope you've just got your dates wrong hun :hugs:

afm ms seems to have gone a bit :/...am praying this means nothing! anyone else had ms a little bit, ie. on saturday i felt pretty awful, then it pretty much disapear the past couple days. I've been able to eat more too. But i've still got a funny taste in my mouth so hoping all is fine in there!

I'm measuring behind, they could only see yolk sac :(
I'm supposed to be around 6+4 but measuring more 5+
I don't know when I ovulated. Got another scan in a week :(

i had a scan last wednesday and it showed i was 2 weeks behind, i should have been 6wks 6days but only measured 5 wks. they could see a fluttering heart (not a proper beat) I go back on on monday for a follow up scan. Hopefully i just got my dates wrong but it is a worry as this is the pattern my last 2 miscarriages followed.

hey alannadee
you probably just got ur dates wrong! i went threw the same thing because of course the month i get pregnant i didnt temp use opk or none of that lol so the only thing i can go off of is my LMP which put me at a due date of 6-28 but when i had my scan it put me at july8th and then i go for a scan wed which should tell me alot more because will be able to see a baby this time:) i wish you the best of luck and for a very sticky bean:hugs:

so sorry hun:hugs: here if you need to talk. you can always try again, i wish a happy thanksgiving even under the circumstances.

Sorry to hear your sad news Lumi...I hope it isn't too painful an experience. When you feel ready you can try again. There are lots of support out there for women who have had mc - we had one in August and it was very traumatic. If you need to talk just message me. xoxo

Mummyclo maybe you are just early...It still may be a viable pregnancy...try not to worry.

Hope everyone else is doing well with their pregnancies. This is about the time (7wks +) that we lost our 2nd back in August...hoping this one sticks.

with the cheese...I was told no soft cheeses...but I been eating regular grated cheese and cheddar etc
I was told not to eat sour cream either...but I know from some posts that others have been eating it...maybe I am too super cautious but I like to side on the safe side for the babys sake.

You can have egg mayo as long as it isn't home made mayo.

You can now have soft cheese as long as its pasteurised. I personally would not touch sour cream ... but I don't like it anyway.

I have been eating mature cheddar, phili, boursan, and thats about it I think :haha:

wishing u the best of luck and a very sticky sticky baby!!!!:hugs:

So sorry lumi :(

libbysmum-I've eaten everything besides deli meatsand soft cheeses (except i eat cream cheese, is that considered soft?) through each one of my pregnancies. i think its most important to use your judgement with food intake, especially in these early days its best to eat what you can stomach! im not too cautious with food though, i am very careful about medications and usually don't take anything that is not mandatory!

eta: oh and i eat sour cream like its pudding LOL not literally but i do like it, a lot :)

Oh Lumi I'm so sorry... the good news is that we seem to be extra fertile right after!! Our mc was in September. :hugs:

Oh my gosh guys, what's wrong with sour cream?! I've never heard that anywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->