July Testers-Fun, Sun and POAS! 13 BFP!

So I'm gonna move over to the August thread. I have yet to ovulate this month (probably will tomorrow or Tuesday), so I won't be testing in July anymore. Sigh. GL ladies!

Sorry Stella, hoping august is your BFP month. Just wasted an ic testing 7 dpo. What was I thinking? I know I'll still test tomorrow though....lol

Caringo: are you testing tomorrow?

I'll be testing Tuesday...I tested this morning and two days ago :blush: I couldn't resist! But I am limiting myself to one a day and every other day only!

Yesterday and this morning I got some yellow, stretchy CM...I'm pretty sure last cycle I got a bit of yellow CM before AF but it was more creamy/chunky...I have read a lot of women say they got yellow stretchy CM before getting their BFP, so that makes me excited! I still have no usual AF (or preg) symptoms...my sinus infection is getting better but still lingering. I'm gonna be really angry if this isn't a symptom but just allergies or something! :growlmad::dohh:

Canadabear, hope the witch stays far far away for you!!

So I'm gonna move over to the August thread. I have yet to ovulate this month (probably will tomorrow or Tuesday), so I won't be testing in July anymore. Sigh. GL ladies!

Aw, bummer! Good luck in Aug!! :flower:

Remlap I'm 7 DPO's too. Used an IC and got a negative. Will test again tomorrow.

Smiley - Sorry for the :bfn: but it is still super early!! How did the camping trip go?

I am not yet in TWW thanks to super looong cycles.. sigh. CD20 and O is still 1-2 days away it seems. In July hopefully I should hit about 8dpo given I O today or tommorow.. :(

I'm gonna try and hold out till Thursday to POAS. I'll be 13 DPO by then. A psychic toldme I'd get a BFP on Thursday........we'll see! LOL

Bluefish- I hope the psychic is right!! I'm contemplating to see a psychic even if it is silly... just curious.

Smiley - Sorry for the :bfn: but it is still super early!! How did the camping trip go?

I totally expected the bfn :) so its all good. The camping trip was ok. I missed a temp because I couldn't sleep. The baby did good too.

8 dpo, temp still good took another test lol and completely negative. Think I might take another one this afternoon since that's when I get positives not FMU. I have a FRER I'm saving, maybe 10 dpo or this weekend.

Heyyyyyyy ladies.....so I'm 5dpo and see my cm is thicker???? If you know what I am talking about, it's more than the usual....oh, and last night my cat was "extra cuddly"....she is usually the word that rhymes with witch.....lol..but I'm not going to get my hopes up too high, going to watch for the unusual symptoms

OMg is ths what i think it is?! Or is it sperm sorry for the tmi

Attachments

• CAM00632.jpg
    CAM00632.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 4
Is it weird im excited lol gosh first time seeing that!

Looks like I won't make it till Thursday to test. Started spotting this morning at only 11 DPO. Oh well. On to Cycle21!

Yay Hunni!! Happy BDing lol

blue - since you just had a temp dip too maybe its just implantation spotting? Fxed the witch stays away. And tour temp keeps going up.

Ugh...:bfn: this morning. So over this cycle. I still have no clue if I've O'd and doubt we're really going to be able to BD every few days just in case...hubby is still getting comfortable with us even trying and don't think he's to that point where he really wants to try try try. Sigh. If my reproductive system had a face I'd punch it.

Omgggg went to pee this morning and literally a blob of ewcm fell everywhere. Im not able to tempoor get opks so im noting this is my calendar and my cervix is still high

I started dancing and showed OH the blob lol

Hunni Yay for EWCM.. I have never had it, only clear and watery :(

Caringo I know what you mean :| Hold on hun.. don't lose hope FX this is your BFP cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->