July Testers-Fun, Sun and POAS! 13 BFP!

Kat-I guess that came out wrong, I just meant that we all keep doing this month over month, while a very few lucky few get it on the first try.

Canada - If you haven't been using FF for that long, it tells you to test like 18 dpo or something ridiculous to "reduce the risk of false negative results" or whatnot. LOL forget that :haha:

Smiley - OOOOH! FXed you're going tri-phasic! That would definitely be a good sign! Any IC pics? There are some ladies around with incredible squinting skills (unfortunately I am not one of them lol).

Lots of :dust: all around - There's still plenty of time for more :bfp:s this month!

Krissy-not sure what a triphasic is lol. No pics I threw them away. I will take one tomorrow.

Krissy-not sure what a triphasic is lol. No pics I threw them away. I will take one tomorrow.

https://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/qt/triphasic_chart.htm

Basically another upward shift in temp COULD be from increased progesterone which COULD be from an impending :bfp:! Not a sure thing, but an exciting thing to see all the same!

So I do not know which day to count as my O date, monday i noticed the ewcm and my cervix was high and yesteday I had the glob the of ewcm in the morning and by night it was gone and today my cervix is back down low and cm is white and sticky, Should I count today as 1 dpo just in case?

Hunni - I'd probably say today was 1 dpo just to be on the conservative side, but this is where the temping definitely comes in handy the most. I don't check my cervix - so I don't really know how to gauge those symptoms

AFM - I am just having one of those want to scream and shout and punch a pillow and cry and then scream and shout some more kind of days.... In a word, hormonal :haha:. Too many things have just been piling up lately and I'm starting to crack I think. I've just got to hold it together until the weekend and then I'll be at the beach for a week :shipw:

EDIT : Sorry for the rant :blush:

Rant away krissy!!

Yep so my breasts are achy, pretty sure I o'd so ima count today as 1 dpo. Any one still get stomach cramps after O?

Btw I had to stop temping because I was sick for maybe a week and it was effecting my temps :(

Kat-I guess that came out wrong, I just meant that we all keep doing this month over month, while a very few lucky few get it on the first try.

Oh ok thought you meant something else:dohh:

Yeah I'm happy for people like that but they make things harder for us that take longer. Many people who've never had fertility issues and have never known enough people with them don't seem to always understand why it takes some people longer, especially if it takes longer than 3 or 4 months. My MIL is clueless since she had an easy time with her 3 plus my soon to be ex SIL had her 2 easily and I'm sure my MIL thinks it's my fault things are taking so long. Would love to tell her it looks like her son's sperm issues are the problem but won't, at least not until we get a referral if we need it in the end:nope: DH's friends I think are the same and don't understand, the one couple who needed IVF being the only ones who get it but we don't see them very often.

11 DPO today. Didn't test just didn't feel it this morning. Huge drop in temp this morning. Still above cover line. But expect AF anyday.

Uggggh, still BFNs but still post O temps.... Any thoughts on what's causing that? Maybe I'm just getting sick or something... :shrug:

Af due the 29th.... waiting is really annoying.... I know we all know that, but I am just saying it here because if I say it anymore to my DH I think he will be more annoyed than me! LOL

Krissy, I am on CD 3 and my temps are still way up above what was my coverline. However, this is quite common for me.

Blue - I was willing to thinking nothing of it while I still had AF.... but she's fully gone now, no hints of spotting today - and the temps are still up (cd6).

Blue - I was willing to thinking nothing of it while I still had AF.... but she's fully gone now, no hints of spotting today - and the temps are still up (cd6).

this may be a silly question, but how come FF doesn't restart your chart from CD1 and instead just continues it on the end of the previous cycle?

Jump - LOL That's because you happened to check it when I forced a merge to take a look at what this would look like on one chart and look at the "Chart like yours" searches :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->