July testers - Over 35

Wendy - I'm planning on cleaning the oven today and you've just made me start thinking of ways I could get DH to do it instead!! But he's clearing out the roofspace - I soooo prefer the oven... Bloody house move, I wish it was over (even though it is exciting)

And even more exciting - +ve smiley OPK this morning!! Woo-hoo!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Why are you here? Go have sex! lol

Wendy - I'm planning on cleaning the oven today and you've just made me start thinking of ways I could get DH to do it instead!! But he's clearing out the roofspace - I soooo prefer the oven... Bloody house move, I wish it was over (even though it is exciting)

Because oven cleaning is soooooo much more exciting :wacko::wacko:

Good Lord, marriage got you too? lol

Good Lord, marriage got you too? lol

:haha::haha: Just moving house getting to us...

You guys are always making me laugh!

I thought I posted in here to have you add me to the list but it seems I didn't.

Anyway I'm supposed to be testing this coming week but I think I'm already out! No AF yet but my temp droped. I'm due for AF on the 29th.

Bubba...Welcome back!!!!!

Junebug...so many FXd for you and implanting:thumbup:

Conina...go get busy lady...cleaning ove in good but getting a BUN in the oven is better so get to :sex::sex::sex:

Wendy the trans vaginal will NOT affect a pregnancy at all...I had one done on Friday and it is like a (excuse me for saying this) a dildo they put in there... it will not go past your cervix, I promise.

AFM Temp dropped below cover line today and digi is finally saying NOT pregnant today so just waiting on AF so we we star again and keeping FXd for a really good sticky bean now. But yes, believe it or not I'm fine and kind of glad to be out of my limbo misery..once AF shows I will ask to join the August testers :happydance:

LL sorry it couldn't be a sticky :hugs: But loving the PMA and sending loads and loads of :dust: for your next cycle :dust:

Hi Milty!!!! Fx'd for you! :flower:

Elizabeth- if you really are ok, then on to the next cycle! :hugs:

I will probably be joining you girls in the August thread; my temp should've dropped today, but it didn't. I think I am just having a longer LP this cycle.:growlmad:

I promise I am ok... again quite happy I did not tell hubby right away so he also is ok... as long as he is fine I am too/ Better to have it happen this early on while you still are not fully convinced and excited, you know what I mean?

Dmom...I still think you may be....FXd!

Well hope I get there again real soon and get to still have you all as my bump buddies :) if you will have me.

Lets do this!

Ok I'm a chart stalker I'm confessing.

But! Dachsundmom I think your chart looks promising!:thumbup:

AFM Temp dropped below cover line today and digi is finally saying NOT pregnant today so just waiting on AF so we we star again and keeping FXd for a really good sticky bean now. But yes, believe it or not I'm fine and kind of glad to be out of my limbo misery..once AF shows I will ask to join the August testers :happydance:

Sending you :hugs: & super sticky :dust:

Ok I'm a chart stalker I'm confessing.

But! Dachsundmom I think your chart looks promising!:thumbup:

If it weren't for the BFN, I would think the chart looks good, lol.

Now I just think my thermometer lies, lol.

Hi Milty!!!! Fx'd for you! :flower:

Elizabeth- if you really are ok, then on to the next cycle! :hugs:

I will probably be joining you girls in the August thread; my temp should've dropped today, but it didn't. I think I am just having a longer LP this cycle.:growlmad:

Doesn't that mean you could be PG??? i thought your temp had to stay high for 18 days to mean you are pg? Good luck!

If mine stayed high for 18 days, I would be five days late. I think I'll get my drop in the morning. All of my tests are BFN still.

Wow, lots to catch up on:

Wendy, don't worry about the transvaginal ultrasound. My RE ALWAYS does those until you are 8 weeks along. Then she refers you to a regular OB and they do external sonograms from then on. I had one when I was pregnant with my son, no problems at all. I also had one 1 week after my mc and that was fine too. In fact, it was a relief to have her look and say that everything looked fine internally. Good luck, let us know how it goes!

LLBean, I'm so sorry. I've had so many of those early losses that I know how you feel. My 1st one broke my heart and I cried and cried for weeks but afterwards it got a bit easier because I never let myself get excited about being pregnant anymore until I hear that heartbeat. Sad but true. I'm glad you are taking it so well. Hang in there, it's gonna happen again real soon.

Can you find a good RE in your area? I suggest that you find one and make an appt as soon as possible. Explain what just happened and that you want to get the 7 DPO progesterone test because you feel your prog. may be too low. Just make sure to use OPKs so that u know when you ovulate. That test will indicate if your prog. is normally too low.

As for me I'm on CD 11 and that OPK is starting to look almost positive. In the meantime, lots of BDing going on! :happydance:

Hi Bubba and welcome back, glad your move went well, FX for you for this month :)

DMom, am with you in thinking I am out for this month - temps have dropped for me and most symptoms have gone (yours still look good I think) but have been reading stuff that makes me think that if I haven't got a BFP now with the sensitivity of those tests, then it is not going to come. Having said that if you do a search on FF of pregnancy charts with a late BFP (>15DPO)but with BFN before BFP then there are plenty lol! Got a definite evap again this morning - almost didn't test and not sure if I will tomorrow but just wait for AF to arrive on Tues or Weds.

Wendy, sounds like the u/s should be OK from the other ladies experiences so FX for you :hugs:

LL sorry how it turned out this month but everything we learn will stand us in good stead for the suture so hopefully you can get the progesterone sorted if that is what it needs to stick next time :hugs:

:dust: to everyone else :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->