July testers - Over 35

Wendy- I am assuming that your doc will do a pelvic exam anyway, so I would take any testing that you can physically handle.

Its not a doctor tomorrow though hun its a midwive and sonographer as far as i can gather. I am just concerned that any pelvic exam or internal could interfere with a growing baby. Its bloody hard trying to make a decision when i have no idea whats for the best.

No it would not, it will be necessary to diagnose you properly though. This would not be routinely done unless it were safe, which it is :hugs:

LL :hugs: I'm relieved things aren't as confusing as they've been in these last few days for you. If you're feeling OK, hop right on in for next cycle!!! :dust:

DMom your chart looks great! How long is your LP usually?

Ran 5 km at a pace of 6:31km per minute, finished in 31:25 minutes!!! My first official race :dance: I could have sprinted more near the end but the girl I was running with was having a hard time so I stuck by to encourage her.

I decided to go straight to the 10km clinic next, as I did pretty good for my first race :happydance:

LL :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry your bean didn't stick but at least you know now.

Junebug - fab going!! Congrats!! :happydance::happydance:

AFM, oven cleaned, glasses bubble-wrapped and boxed, roofspace cleared along with a few more dumping sites. We're at risk of wasting the +ve OPK by both passing out as soon as we get to bed!!

Welome Milty - Hope this is your month. I will add you to the list.

Llbean - i am so sorry hun, such a shit thing to happen. Everything crossed you get you are super fertile for this next cycle.

Junebug - How did you get on? Are you exhausted?

Well DH did well. Oven cleaned, beds stripped and hung out, floors done, couches all washed down and hes now cleaning the bathroom. DS been home a little over an hour and you would think a tornado had come through the house. Poor DH will be tidying up again after DS's bedtime.

I am going to have a nice relaxing bath(gotta shave my legs etc) and then chill watching the telly. I have a feeling i might be a little stressed tomorrow so i am going to make the most of tonight.

Wow Wendy, your husband is such a trooper! What a great man!!! Enjoy your nice warm bath and try to relax tonight.

I've had a headache since I woke up this morning and an upset tummy. I think it's my nerves. I go in for immune blood tests tomorrow and besides being such a big chicken when it comes to needles I think I'm just stressed and anxious. I've pretty much just stayed in bed all day today. Can't wait to get tomorrow's dr.'s appt. over with.

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and praying for a clear diagnosis for you. What time is your appt. at?

Wow Wendy, your husband is such a trooper! What a great man!!! Enjoy your nice warm bath and try to relax tonight.

I've had a headache since I woke up this morning and an upset tummy. I think it's my nerves. I go in for immune blood tests tomorrow and besides being such a big chicken when it comes to needles I think I'm just stressed and anxious. I've pretty much just stayed in bed all day today. Can't wait to get tomorrow's dr.'s appt. over with.

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and praying for a clear diagnosis for you. What time is your appt. at?

My appointment is at 9:15am and i am quite easily shitting it now. i dont do so well with needles either so i hoping DH makes it as i have been known to pass out. I am glad its in the am though as i would be going ever so slightly bonkers if i had to wait till the afternoon.

Poor you. What time are you at the docs? Good luck with the appointment hun. :hugs:

My appt. is in the morning too Wendy, at 9:30 am but I'm in the states so your appt. will be before mine. And like you, I have passed out a few times at their office. I was good last time but it took forever to fill just one vial of blood. I hope they don't want to much from me tomorrow lol!

I'm so relieved it's in the morning as well. I couldn't make it waiting all day! For this type of test I was told it must be done before 10 am. They need to ship the sample out of state for processing at a specialized lab.

Thank you for wishing me luck, likewise to you. Just think of how much we'll have to talk about tomorrow lol!

Mon_n_john and Wendy good luck both for tomorrow. Hope you have nice nurses/doctors drawing the blood and don't pass out :hugs:

Good lick to everyone tomorrow! FX'd.

LL- are you still keeping your appt for tomorrow?

Ok ladies when they come in tomorrow to take your blood. Just think of it as practice for your IV's during labor!

Wendy - Thinking of you tomorrow hun.:hugs::hugs:

LL - :hugs::hugs: to you hun. Wishing you good luck with your appointment tomorrow as well

Bubba - glad the move went well hun and fx that you get a :bfp:

Junebug - wow good for you hun on your run

DMom - sorry it was :bfn: hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back