July testers - Over 35

Good luck to the ladies with appointments today - just don't look at the needles!!

LL - what they said - hot chica!!

LL i agree you are lovely and don't look your age wow!!!! I'm also admiring that gorgeous ring on your finger xx

Good luck to all the ladies having tests done today

:hugs: x

Morning girls,

Ok so i've been poked, proded, scanned, re-scanned and scanned some more. They have also taken 7 viles of blood from me. Nothing showing on the scans and they dont think there is an early pregnancy either because the lining of the uterus is still thin so they would doubt implantation. Limbo again for me now until this afternoon. If the HCG levels rise again then they intend giving me Met(cant remember the full name) to kill off any residual tissue that is not showing up on any of the scans. If the levels drop then they will leave me and let them come down on there own.
if they give me met there will be no ttc for 3 months. So lets all keep everything crossed that they come down because 3 months will kill me.

Stunning pics Llbean. Am so sorry you are bleeding but have high hopes and everything crossed for you this next cycle.

x

Morning girls,

Ok so i've been poked, proded, scanned, re-scanned and scanned some more. They have also taken 7 viles of blood from me. Nothing showing on the scans and they dont think there is an early pregnancy either because the lining of the uterus is still thin so they would doubt implantation. Limbo again for me now until this afternoon. If the HCG levels rise again then they intend giving me Met(cant remember the full name) to kill off any residual tissue that is not showing up on any of the scans. If the levels drop then they will leave me and let them come down on there own.
if they give me met there will be no ttc for 3 months. So lets all keep everything crossed that they come down because 3 months will kill me.

FX Wendy that the levels drop :hugs: :hugs:

Macwooly you cant be mean to me , I did much better this month and now Im two days late I never test early but I'm surely allowed to P on sticks now :winkwink:

Well I'll have to check with Jax but not sure if you're allowed to POAS yet :D

You're allowed but you admit you don't show on hpts until approx a week after AF is due to I just don't want you to keep being upset :hugs:

But I so hope the old hag AF :witch: has lost your forwarding address and leaves you alone for 9 months :hugs:

Wendy I am hoping your levels drop as I can understand not wanting to have to not TTC for 3 months :hugs:

LL I hope the bleeding stops soon and isn't too bad :hugs: And you do look good in your photos :thumbup:

Oh and i will be fecked if i am going to sit here and wait on a phone call. I will be checking the results here myself so i know whats ahead of me when the call finally arrives.

So far the Full blood work is back. Just waiting on the HCG from biochemistry and then i will know.

I think its gone down. If i am reading this correctly it has gone down to 1660. Still high but thank feck. Will wait on the confirmation call at lunchtime.

Wendy ,At least u have your answers,hope those levels come down Hun,so so sorry and your attitude has been amazing ,lots of hugsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ll you are Hot!

Wendy Fx

Ok quick question anyone here ever get yellow CM? I freaked out because of last night thinking I had an infection but then read a few things I guess it's normal for some. I personally have never ever had it.

Also got a faulty pg test this morning! Very annoying!

Ll you are Hot!

Wendy Fx

Ok quick question anyone here ever get yellow CM? I freaked out because of last night thinking I had an infection but then read a few things I guess it's normal for some. I personally have never ever had it.

Also got a faulty pg test this morning! Very annoying!

I answered you in TTC, but I was wondering if you might have an UTI since you mentioned cloudy urine.

Thats kinda what I was wondering but I don't feel any pain. I've had them before but it was painful to go pee.

UTIs are not all necessarily painful, definitely get it checked out if the cloudy urine continues!

Wendy :hugs:, sounding good! Keep us posted!

:bfn: for me again and no symptoms. Starting to feel like this is not my month :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->