July testers - Over 35

WOW girls, thanks so much, what a self esteem boost! had I known I would have posted pics a LONG time ago hahaha...Jodes, thanks on the ring too (it helps when you pick it out yourself hehehe) Dmom, tell your Gay husband I love him (I adore my boyz) and Despie...on the date HAHAHA sure LOL

Wendy I hope the HCG goes down on its own...not good to have to wait 3 months...Hang in there

Junebug...sorry BFN again... I know how that feels.

AFM...I would say FINALLY AF is here BUT not quite full flow yet, but it is certainly getting there so once I know for sure I will record my CD1 and go on to the next testing thread.

HUGS to everyone!

UTIs are not all necessarily painful, definitely get it checked out if the cloudy urine continues!

Wendy :hugs:, sounding good! Keep us posted!

:bfn: for me again and no symptoms. Starting to feel like this is not my month :-(

:cry:

BFN for me as well; just waiting for a temp drop. Which should have been today, lol.

Now the choice is soy, Clomid, or Tamoxifen, lol.

Sitting in the docs office trying to catch up so sorry if I miss anyone. Wendy you are such a trooper, I really hope your numbers went down. Ll I concur, sooooo pretty! Hang in there honey. Sorry about the bfn junebug, there is still hope though. As for me, waiting to get my blood drawn. My hubby came with me, thank God cause I'm
So nervous!

The witch is here the witch is here!...guess I've never been this excited to see her...but it means no need for any crazy stuff and on to the next cycle we go :)

Its not good news here :cry:. They are not happy with the levels and want to go ahead with the Met anyway. i have managed to put them off until Thursday so everything crossed it comes down more on its own.

I have read up on this drug and OMG in fact OMFG. I really would rather not go down this road.

My patience and PMA have gone now. i am upset and P'd off and feel sick at the thought of this.

Its not good news here :cry:. They are not happy with the levels and want to go ahead with the Met anyway. i have managed to put them off until Thursday so everything crossed it comes down more on its own.

I have read up on this drug and OMG in fact OMFG. I really would rather not go down this road.

My patience and PMA have gone now. i am upset and P'd off and feel sick at the thought of this.

Oh no Wendy...so sorry to hear that! Have you looked online of any ways to induce it naturally? Wow how scary!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::cry::cry:

Is the doc recommending you do the methotrexate now?

dachsundmom

They are happy to wait till Thursday. They say i am healthy and in no immediate danger as they think its some residual tissue so minute that they cannot see it in the scans. If my body is workign as it should AF would be due on Wednesday this week so i have asked them to at least give my body a chance. They think this is unlikely due to the HCG but are willing to wait till the HCG results on Thursday.

dachsundmom

They are happy to wait till Thursday. They say i am healthy and in no immediate danger as they think its some residual tissue so minute that they cannot see it in the scans. If my body is workign as it should AF would be due on Wednesday this week so i have asked them to at least give my body a chance. They think this is unlikely due to the HCG but are willing to wait till the HCG results on Thursday.

what if you start taking aspirin? maybe that also helps loosen it up? The cycle I took baby aspirin EVERYTHING came down

Would aspirin really work? I know it thins the blood but would it help with either AF or get the HCG down?

Sorry to hear that Wendy, maybe it's worth trying the aspirin and EPO as well is supposed to cause uterine contractions, IDK I wish I could give you some advise, it's unbelievable that in this day and age the doc can't give you something a bit milder and kinder to your system.

If you ladies have a thinning lining, baby aspirin might not be a good idea.

Wendy, my fear of you taking would be if, God forbid you have a rupture...it's a blood thinner and I would hate for you to have issues bc of it. But, I am not an expert.

Elizabeth might be on this one.

I don't know if it works but I am saying if it thins the blood out maybe it helps with "stuff" being stuck in there too? kind of like comparing a small creek against a river and what it drags out... I am not an expert, only thinking out loud.

also LOADS of water could "potentially" help as it does tend to detoxify and clean the blood a bit...again, I am no doctor but maybe someone else can chime in? Back in south America the "old wives tale" was that to "induce" a natural abortion you could drink hot Malta (a drink there) and that would get you going...whether it was true or not I have no idea...but that is why I am saying perhaps look online for a natural way?

well yes, I agree with Dmom... if they go in and something ruptures it is definitely NOT a good idea... again, I am no expert, just thinking out loud...so PLEASE don't do it just cause of that... do your research.

All theories are greatly appreciated. Thanks Llbean

Dmom - thats a fair point - things should never be so difficult in this day and age.

The only herbal things i can find online is ginger or parsley tea but i have to wait til after AF date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->