July testers - Over 35

Junebug...thanks so much for clarifying the possible effects for Wendy...as I mentioned I was merely thinking out loud so ...VERY glad an expert could chime in :)

Wendy - :hugs::hugs: to you hun really hope AF arrives and you don't need the MET

LL - so glad you have got what you wanted from your Dr's.

MJon - well done on being a big brave girl and the blood tests. I don't faint but, I do go really white if I see my blood filling up the vil so I don't look.

AFM - really tired due to some a**ehole riding his motorbike really fast and really loudly up and down our street 3 times at 11pm last night!!! Amazingly my DD slept through it! Never mind. CD5 and waiting for CD9 to arrive so I can start poas for my CBFM and I am ordering my OPK's from amazon today too.

Ladies, I know I am the oddball on this one, but I don't think that natural necessairly = better.

The reason natural products produce desired effects is because they are in fact active chemicals, just like prescription drugs. They have undesirable side effects and can interfere with all sorts of medications. No one should start any "natural" compounds without discussing with a doctor or pharmacist, especially when they are on other meds. Another problem with natural compounds. Their production is unregulated, and often times they can be laced with undisclosed ingredients. I've witnessed lead and mercury toxicity in children being pumped with "natural" ingredients by their parents trying to cure various ailments. Most of these kids ended up with permanent brain damage or died. Unless it is manufactured by a reputable European or North American company AND certified by the FDA or USDA, STAY away from all "natural" compounds - especially those made in China!

Great advice doc! :thumbup: Quick question, do you have any opinion on that supplement called Fertile CM that is intended to help you produce more fertile cervical mucus? I started taking it this cycle and I'm just curious. Thank you in advance!

Are you just using it for CM? If so i've found EPO and pre-seed brilliant.

Can't remember if I posted on this thread but can you put me down for :witch:

Thanks Bubba, was going to ask how you were getting on but saw your mood and saw your post in August testers - sorry hon, hope next month is yours :hugs:

Butterfly - :hugs::hugs: so sorry:witch: got you my lovely. Here's to this cycle resulting in huge shiny:bfp:for you

Butterfly - :hugs::hugs: so sorry:witch: got you my lovely. Here's to this cycle resulting in huge shiny:bfp:for you

Thanks so much Shmoo. Unfortunately BF is away for this cycle so I'm out already :( - I'll send my :dust: your way instead (and to DM, NS, Wooly, Indigo, Jax, Purple, Bubba, Cebeth, LL, Despie and anyone else I have forgotten!!)

ETA Sorry I forgot Junebug :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Butterfly...:cry:

I am still in limbo; late, not a big of enough temp dip, but not pregnant. Damn, lol.

I am still in limbo; late, not a big of enough temp dip, but not pregnant. Damn, lol.

Just overlaid our charts DMom and afraid to say they look similar - I hope not of course, but maybe AF will come tomorrow and you can get started on the next cycle :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

To all the ladies who have been visited in the last day or 2 by the old hag :witch: lots and lots of :hugs:

Just overlaid our charts DMom and afraid to say they look similar - I hope not of course, but maybe AF will come tomorrow and you can get started on the next cycle :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you! I am fine with AF showing; frankly, I wish she would so we could just move on to the next cycle. I know I am not pregnant, so I am just tired of waiting, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->