July testers - Over 35

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Butterfly...:cry:

I am still in limbo; late, not a big of enough temp dip, but not pregnant. Damn, lol.

Aww bollocks I had hopes for you this month, that it wouldn't just be our beverages recording a BFP!

Still on the positive side this was your Clomid cycle right? So it's given you a better LP I think? So FX for next month 15 days is a good LP, great chance for a little bean to stick.

NS- this was a tamoxifen cycle; on Clomid I had a 13LP and it looks like this increased it, but I hope not by too much.

I refilled the Clomid, Tamoxifen, and bought soy yesterday, lol. IDK why, but I feel better thinking I have choices. I will ask my doc this morning about soy, again, and see if he will give me a really firm answer on why he hates it. I think I am also going to ask to do Ovidrel at home to trigger my ovulation.

Aaah sorry I got the names mixed up, I'm not that familiar with Tamoxifen, but FX it does the trick for you.

I wonder about the soy too, because I found a couple of reviews on there where women said that it messed up their thyroid taking the soy, this was purely anecdotal but I think I would want to research that a bit more maybe.

Still if you take the trigger at least that takes the guesswork out of wondering when you are going to O, that would be a bit of relief I think

Hi Girlies!!! :hi:

I'm sorry I've been absent for a while (been trying to catch up - you lot don't 'arf talk!!)

Butterfly - :hugs: bum, bum and triple bums, it's just so disappointing isn't it?

LLBean - sorry about your news, but I can't belive how chipper you sound, are you sure you're okay? :hugs:

Watch out witch Dmom is after you, come out, come out where ever you are!! :gun:

Junebug - sorry you keep getting BFN's :hugs:

Bubba - sooooo glad to have you back!!! :hugs: Going to check your post out on the August testers thread.

For everyone left to test in July lets feel the dust!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

My only reservation with the trigger is the chance of multiples. The drugs alone give us a 10-15% chance of twins, but with the trigger, that number becomes a little more realistic.

Hi Jax! Is your ticker correct? Are you about to become a fertile Myrtle?

Sure is Dmom, I've just POAS too and got a BIG FAT + OPK!!!!!! And to cap it all it's our wedding anniversary today, blimey wouldn't that be cool if I conceive today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Now, come on, just calm down....:coffee:

Good luck Jax! :dust:

DMom I'm going to look at your chart, sorry you had a dip :cry: So did I, won't bother testing as this is classic for me when AF is on her way. :witch: will be here by morning.

Butterfly and Bubba, :hugs:

Dmom: don't forget our age adds a bit to the chance of twins as well. I used to be scared of the thought of twins but know I'm ok with it.

My temp took a dip for two days but now is going back up. I wish I had been temping longer or had my old charts so I would know what that means.

Good luck Jax! :dust:

DMom I'm going to look at your chart, sorry you had a dip :cry: So did I, won't bother testing as this is classic for me when AF is on her way. :witch: will be here by morning.

Butterfly and Bubba, :hugs:

Sorry Junebug I forgot to add you in my list of those I was sharing my August dust with so you are in there now! Last month was the first month I had temped for and tbh I liked the fact that I saw the temp drop as I would rather know that AF is on her way than keep holding out unfounded hope :wacko:

FX for you for next month if the :witch: does get you

:flower: Thanks Butterfly!

I do like the "warning" that :witch: is coming, with the temp drops on days 11-13 for me... I "save" some HPT this way too! Having my cramps now, it's just a matter of time before she rears her ugly head...

Well, I will be POAS for OPKs in about 2 weeks. I decided not to start until CD14 this time around.

My doc sucks today! :growlmad:

He refused to do another SA for DH today, for the following reasons:

Me: Do you know if Tamoxifen can lenghten LP?
Doc: IDK, you were my first patient to try it. :wacko:
Me: Well, my LP seems longer.
Doc: Anything else?
Me: I had 4 blue dye tests give me wrong test results and my left nipple was leaking. Rest of my tests were negative.
Doc: Hmmm. Could be a chemical. If you don't start AF come back in a few days and we'll do Provera to induce your cycle.
Me: Can I have the paperwork for the SA?
Doc: Sounds like everything is working. Let's wait 2-3 more months and we'll do another HSG first.
Me: Ummm, my tubes are clear.
Doc: Good luck and have a great summer!

Sorry for the long post, but I am pizzed. :growlmad:

My doc sucks today! :growlmad:

He refused to do another SA for DH today, for the following reasons:

Me: Do you know if Tamoxifen can lenghten LP?
Doc: IDK, you were my first patient to try it. :wacko:
Me: Well, my LP seems longer.
Doc: Anything else?
Me: I had 4 blue dye tests give me wrong test results and my left nipple was leaking. Rest of my tests were negative.
Doc: Hmmm. Could be a chemical. If you don't start AF come back in a few days and we'll do Provera to induce your cycle.
Me: Can I have the paperwork for the SA?
Doc: Sounds like everything is working. Let's wait 2-3 more months and we'll do another HSG first.
Me: Ummm, my tubes are clear.
Doc: Good luck and have a great summer!

Sorry for the long post, but I am pizzed. :growlmad:

OMFG!!!!!!!!! I want to:gun::gun:any nurse or Dr that treats anyone(especialy the over 35's)who are TTC this way!!!!!! Why do they treat couples as if its always the woman who has the problem? I don't blame you for being pizzed Mrs. I would be to

Sure is Dmom, I've just POAS too and got a BIG FAT + OPK!!!!!! And to cap it all it's our wedding anniversary today, blimey wouldn't that be cool if I conceive today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope so! Would you believe I conceived my last son on my 1st wedding anniversary?

DH and I went away to a quaint historic town and renewed our vows, wedding dress and all. We had had a few rough months with mcs and I wanted to put all that aside and focus on us. So I found a lovely chapel to renew our vows in, wore my wedding dress again, DH wore a suit, and a carriage picked us up at our hotel. It was SO romantic!

I remember after the ceremony the officiant asked us to ring the church bell. He said it was tradition, so we did. It only rang twice and it got stuck. We thought that was odd but he chuckled and said that they call the bell the fertility bell because infertile couples tend to become fertile after ringing it and it has been said to predict how many children you will have.

I thought that was funny but an odd comment, I had never mentioned anything about infertility to the officiant. Anyways, as we are taking pictures my DH must have put his hand near my stomach and the officiant said "Are you pregnant?" I kind of sank but said "No, don't I wish. We've actually had several miscarriages lately." He apologized but said to remember the bell and that it had yet to fail him. The whole thing was weird but sweet.

Anyways later that night DH and I were at the hotel, we had cut the top tier from our actual wedding cake. All was VERY romantic. He asked if it was "safe" to DTD since I didn't want to become pregnant at the moment, we were on a break from TTC. I knew I was around CD 21-23, felt sure I had ovulated already since I usually do around day 14 and figured no way I can get pregnant now. :dohh:

Fast forward 10 days later, we're home and I suddenly realize, hey, I missed my period, that's weird. So I take a HPT, just in case, though I know I'm being an idiot, and wouldn't you know? BFP! The darkest one I had ever had, EVER! I knew right then and there all would be okay and about 36 weeks later, it all was. Our baby Evan was born out of what was an attempt to not get pregnant! :haha:

So, you see, I think wedding anniversaries are special and extra lucky. Fingers crossed for you!:dust:

:grr: Why do another HSG? And why not do another SA?
Why not research a bit to help you find answers? I have no tolerance for lazy docs :grr:

I hope so! Would you believe I conceived my last son on my 1st wedding anniversary?

DH and I went away to a quaint historic town and renewed our vows, wedding dress and all. We had had a few rough months with mcs and I wanted to put all that aside and focus on us. So I found a lovely chapel to renew our vows in, wore my wedding dress again, DH wore a suit, and a carriage picked us up at our hotel. It was SO romantic!

I remember after the ceremony the officiant asked us to ring the church bell. He said it was tradition, so we did. It only rang twice and it got stuck. We thought that was odd but he chuckled and said that they call the bell the fertility bell because infertile couples tend to become fertile after ringing it and it has been said to predict how many children you will have.

I thought that was funny but an odd comment, I had never mentioned anything about infertility to the officiant. Anyways, as we are taking pictures my DH must have put his hand near my stomach and the officiant said "Are you pregnant?" I kind of sank but said "No, don't I wish. We've actually had several miscarriages lately." He apologized but said to remember the bell and that it had yet to fail him. The whole thing was weird but sweet.

Anyways later that night DH and I were at the hotel, we had cut the top tier from our actual wedding cake. All was VERY romantic. He asked if it was "safe" to DTD since I didn't want to become pregnant at the moment, we were on a break from TTC. I knew I was around CD 21-23, felt sure I had ovulated already since I usually do around day 14 and figured no way I can get pregnant now. :dohh:

Fast forward 10 days later, we're home and I suddenly realize, hey, I missed my period, that's weird. So I take a HPT, just in case, though I know I'm being an idiot, and wouldn't you know? BFP! The darkest one I had ever had, EVER! I knew right then and there all would be okay and about 36 weeks later, it all was. Our baby Evan was born out of what was an attempt to not get pregnant! :haha:

So, you see, I think wedding anniversaries are special and extra lucky. Fingers crossed for you!:dust:

What a sweet story!!!!

:grr: Why do another HSG? And why not do another SA?
Why not research a bit to help you find answers? I have no tolerance for lazy docs :grr:

Bc he's an idiot, lol. I don't have tube issues, nor PCOS, nor lining issues. He also informed me that I am more than welcome to try soy, but if I have issues with it, he will treat me, but will no longer offer any fertility assistance.

I am not even asking my insurance to pay for another SA...we are prepared to pay for it ourselves. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->