July testers - Over 35

Yes also loving the pics girls.

I think I need to find out more about soy, clomid and tamoxifen and what they do and maybe one of those can be in my arsenal for last chance September! Spoke to the doc today and my day 21 bloods were normal so chances are that I am ovulating. Now booked in for day 3 tests on Friday (well, day 4) so will keep on with the tests and stuff for Aug and take it from there.

So yes, seems like there are 4 of us virtually on the same cycle this month!

Yes also loving the pics girls.

I think I need to find out more about soy, clomid and tamoxifen and what they do and maybe one of those can be in my arsenal for last chance September! Spoke to the doc today and my day 21 bloods were normal so chances are that I am ovulating. Now booked in for day 3 tests on Friday (well, day 4) so will keep on with the tests and stuff for Aug and take it from there.

So yes, seems like there are 4 of us virtually on the same cycle this month!

Will you doctor give you meds?

I could really use your expert opinions today ladies! Af is now 2 days late and still no sign. Did another free this morning with fmu and saw what I thought was a :bfp: almost immediately. It was faint but there - but after I had stared at it for 5-10 minutes and went to show OH it was almost gone! It is now completely disappeared! I don't know what to think. My left bb in particular has become more painful as the day has gone on and this Only started yesterday. I have googled free disappearing lines and found it is common and probably a :bfn: but don't know what to think now. Advice please?

LOL, sorry, I had added it to my profile pic instead of my avatar. There you go!

Dmom - it's just so weird the difference between different drs. When I went to my GP last year to say I was coming off the BCP, he IMMEDIATELY suggested DH went for a SA. That's before we even thought it would be a problem TTC. (Of course, DH still hasn't done it, but that's his issue :blush:)

Mom_n_jon - so, where did you say this bell was?? *takes notes*

Sorry Wishing4abump, I have never had a positive test turn negative, even after many, many days. Sounds like a faulty test to me, maybe you can do another one?

I could really use your expert opinions today ladies! Af is now 2 days late and still no sign. Did another free this morning with fmu and saw what I thought was a :bfp: almost immediately. It was faint but there - but after I had stared at it for 5-10 minutes and went to show OH it was almost gone! It is now completely disappeared! I don't know what to think. My left bb in particular has become more painful as the day has gone on and this Only started yesterday. I have googled free disappearing lines and found it is common and probably a :bfn: but don't know what to think now. Advice please?

:hugs::hugs: I think you saw the dye running over the antibody strip; a BFP won't disappear. :cry: Take another one.

Dmom - it's just so weird the difference between different drs. When I went to my GP last year to say I was coming off the BCP, he IMMEDIATELY suggested DH went for a SA. That's before we even thought it would be a problem TTC. (Of course, DH still hasn't done it, but that's his issue :blush:)

LOL, the bell is in a wedding chapel in St. Augustine, Florida. It's right across the street from the local university. I have to go find the name.

Actually, you know what else we did on that trip? We went to Ripley's Believe it or Not museum and I remember they had a fertility statue there at the time that they said if you even looked at you would get pregnant. Oddly enough, I bought a souvenier booklet at that place and on the cover is the pic of the statue with a warning to not touch the pic unless you want to be pregnant. I know I still have it. Should I dig the pic up ladies??? I could always post it here lol!

LOL, the bell is in a wedding chapel in St. Augustine, Florida. It's right across the street from the local university. I have to go find the name.

Actually, you know what else we did on that trip? We went to Ripley's Believe it or Not museum and I remember they had a fertility statue there at the time that they said if you even looked at you would get pregnant. Oddly enough, I bought a souvenier booklet at that place and on the cover is the pic of the statue with a warning to not touch the pic unless you want to be pregnant. I know I still have it. Should I dig the pic up ladies??? I could always post it here lol!

Hmmmm a bit of a trek for me. Maybe I should google Irish fertility myths - there's bound to be some round here!!

I changed my avatar to a wedding theme too....who knows...maybe it will bring good luck?? :shrug: :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->