July testers - Over 35

Irish fertility myths -

https://thebasicsofanything.com/myt...birth-in-ireland-holy-wells-and-sacred-flames

I should point out I've lived in ireland all my life and I've never heard of a sacred well.

I do like the idea of his "lower leg withering" however - I know a few guys that should happen to :haha::haha:

Yes please post the fertility picture...I'll sleep with it under my pillow!

Ladies these pictures are so beautiful. Make me want to renew our vows.

I'm on my 2nd marriage and all we did was the JP at the courthouse; I don't think DH would appreciate me posting a wedding picture from my first marriage LOL

Yes please post the fertility picture...I'll sleep with it under my pillow!

Ladies these pictures are so beautiful. Make me want to renew our vows.

I'm on my 2nd marriage and all we did was the JP at the courthouse; I don't think DH would appreciate me posting a wedding picture from my first marriage LOL

LOL, probabably not, though I have one of those 1st wedding pics around here too. 2nd time was definately a charm for me! :thumbup:

Woo ladies you look stunning in your wedding pictures :)

Mac - how do I get my OV chart posted in my signature???

Now you're asking I have to think :)

On the FF site when you log in you click on the sharing title and then click set up your charting home page if not already done. Once that is set up you click on "get code" option and then chose the bbcode and paste that into your signature on BnB :)

Hope the instructions are clear enough sorry if not :)

Yes also loving the pics girls.

I think I need to find out more about soy, clomid and tamoxifen and what they do and maybe one of those can be in my arsenal for last chance September! Spoke to the doc today and my day 21 bloods were normal so chances are that I am ovulating. Now booked in for day 3 tests on Friday (well, day 4) so will keep on with the tests and stuff for Aug and take it from there.

So yes, seems like there are 4 of us virtually on the same cycle this month!

Will you doctor give you meds?

TBH I don’t know DMom – I’m not sure how it works over here. My doc will take one test at a time – I have to go back to him 2 weeks after the day 3 test and discuss then and I guess the next step is to check the tubes but after that I don’t know :shrug:

MNJ and MBAB lovely wedding pics too!

W4AB I don’t know either – are you temping as that could be a good indication of what is going on?

Woo ladies you look stunning in your wedding pictures :)

Mac - how do I get my OV chart posted in my signature???

Now you're asking I have to think :)

On the FF site when you log in you click on the sharing title and then click set up your charting home page if not already done. Once that is set up you click on "get code" option and then chose the bbcode and paste that into your signature on BnB :)

Hope the instructions are clear enough sorry if not :)

Muchas gracias...I think it worked

Jenn, you have a beautiful chart!

Butterfly, I hope your doctor can help you. Is your ex willing to give you longer than 6 months?

DMom he is willing to keep going as long as he can - i.e. as long as he doesn't have other commitments so basically if he meets someone else. So at the moment I guess it is month by month but bearing in mind neither of us have really met someone that we would want a long term relationship with in the 5 years since we split, in a way I am hopeful that we have a few more months at least although sods law might deem it otherwise.

I'm thinking about hitting up another psychic, lol.

Where/ how did u find/ pick them? Strange that they both said the same thing....

I stalked the posts on TTC and picked the names that kept resurfacing, lol. Gail cost me $25 and Katrina was $10 with the exchange; she's in the UK.

Elizabeth used Gail too, I think. One of them is the same, I'll have to look at her siggy.

Butterfly67 no I'm not temping unfortunately. Going to retest tomorrow and sew what happens if af still hasn't shown up.

DMom he is willing to keep going as long as he can - i.e. as long as he doesn't have other commitments so basically if he meets someone else. So at the moment I guess it is month by month but bearing in mind neither of us have really met someone that we would want a long term relationship with in the 5 years since we split, in a way I am hopeful that we have a few more months at least although sods law might deem it otherwise.

The laws are awful...:growlmad:

But, I am glad he is willing to help you. :hugs:

Maybe if he does meet someone she will understand?

Or if he does meet someone else and his other half has a problem with BDing the old fashion way maybe she would be fine with IUI. It's actually pretty cheap in my opinion at my doc's office.

Both myself and my OH have had psychic readings (in the past and separately) where we got told we would have two children, LOL he was engaged to someone at the time who the same psychic told would have one child so she was pretty pissed off with him.

My psychic asked me what I was doing there (in the country) and told me I should be going back to the UK, and that I would settle with someone I already knew from my past. I was a bit annoyed as I already married at the time!

Butterfly I know it's important to you to have your exBF as donor, and I'm guessing that he would have some involvement with the baby, but, there is always a possiblity that you could use donor sperm if he is no longer available - maybe you are putting too much pressure on yourself with the limited time frame?

Hi girls,

I have been in a right downer today so didnt log on. Gheese you can talk. lol Its taking me ages to catch up.

Butterfly - I'm so sorry the witch got you.
Dmom - Your doc sounds like a right ar$e

Junebug - Thank you so much for your comments. I wish i had logged on earlier it would have cheered me up no end. You only bled for 4-5? They have told me to expect weeks and i am to rest for at least two with no heavy lifting etc in case of haemorage. Am not glad you had to go through this because i wouldnt want this for anyone but its good for me to know that you have been there so that when they do give me this injection(and i think there minds are made up) that there is someone here thats been there and done that.

This whole thing is messsing with my head. How am i going to manage with a 20 month old when i've to do nothing. I still cant believe that this is my only option in this day and age. There cloning pigs FFS.

Hugs to all testers :hugs:

Dmom - I really thought this was you month am completely gutted for you. x

I changed my avatar to a wedding theme too....who knows...maybe it will bring good luck?? :shrug: :thumbup:

Beautiful pics ladies! I just thought I'd post one too as per Wendy and Jodie :thumbup: Hopefully this will indeed bring us luck!

You and me hun. BFP in September since we are both out next cycle for different reasons. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->