• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July testers - Over 35

I gave in and took a Boots digital test first thing this morning. It was the most confusing thing I had ever done!!! First I ejected the stick too soon (more because of the position of the eject button than error).. but managed to shove it back in in time I think.

The test showed BFN.

I have still not had AF so relooked at my chart and wondered whether we had missed the fertile window with my 1st TTC cycle defaulting to 28 days. I calculated that if my cycle ended up as 32 days then I am probably 4 days shy of my AF...:shrug:

SO...

I bought some Clear Blue tests this morning that can be used 4 days before period but stupidly didnt think to wait until tomorrow morning, using it instead at lunchtime.

That too was a BFN so I think this month is a definite no for me.

Not sure when AF is turning up but at least I should have a better idea about my cycle for next month :happydance:

@bitty- :hugs:

So very sorry!

IDK if you have ever used a digi before, but as an FYI, they will always show tow lines on the test itself, so disregard that part.

Is your chart posted somewhere?

@bitty- :hugs:

So very sorry!

IDK if you have ever used a digi before, but as an FYI, they will always show tow lines on the test itself, so disregard that part.

Is your chart posted somewhere?
Hi DM :hugs: Thanks for the heads up. The instructions mention ignoring the two lines so in the bin it went :haha:

When I used the clear blue it was odd because twice I was sure the vertical line was appearing but then there was nothing there so I suppose it was wishful thinking.

I am focussing on my cycle now. No AF but will mark it down when it arrives. I have read Pregnacare can mess it up and DH and I are both on Pregnacare Conception and I was taking some preg Omega 3 but have run out of that now.

I'm looking forward to next month because hopefully our dates will be a little more accurate.

Hey ho. If AF hasnt arrived by Monday/Tuesday do you think its worth testing again?? I'm wondering (clutching at straws lol) whether its still too soon - as I dont really know when AF is due! What do you think? :hugs: I value your opinion.

@bitty- thank you for your praises, but trust me, there are much wiser women on this thread that you should listen to, lol. :wacko:

My guess is that with the CB you saw the dye running over the antibody strip; sometimes is looks like it is 'catching,' but then it just moves on. :cry:

Since you don't know exactly when AF is due or your OV date, I would test again. But I have stated freely before, that I am a total POASA and I will test from 5DPO on, lol. I have serious issues. :wacko:

BTW, learn to ignore my typos and I do a lot of this from my phone.

What helped you determine to move this cycle to 32 days, not 28?

Bitty definitely worth testing if AF not here by Monday! FX :dust:

Good luck to all today's testers! Eager to hear about the July 1st testers too!!!

Hi I have just been trying to work out when I'm likely to get AF and if my OV date was off track, whether our BD dates still have us covered :haha:

The mild cramps I've had over the last 4 days have now stopped.

I do feel a bit tetchy today so whether that's the AF approaching or simply DH being a bl**dy nuisance in M&S I dont know :growlmad:
Twice we stopped and I said 'is there anything else we need to get'.

"No" he said. "Nothing"
"Are you sure?"
"Absolutely"

We must have stood in the queue for 15 bloomin minutes. We're served, pack and pay and as soon as we start to push the trolley away from the till its:

"Oh heck - we need foil, cheese and washing up liquid"

I mean which part of "is there anything else we need to get" did he not understand? He had the bloomin' shopping list in his pocket for crying out loud.

MEN! :growlmad:

Hi I have just been trying to work out when I'm likely to get AF and if my OV date was off track, whether our BD dates still have us covered :haha:

I do feel a bit tetchy today so whether that's the AF approaching or simply DH being a bl**dy nuisance in M&S I dont know :growlmad:

"No" he said. "Nothing"
"Are you sure?"
"Absolutely"

We must have stood in the queue for 15 bloomin minutes. We're served, pack and pay and as soon as we start to push the trolley away from the till its:

I mean which part of "is there anything else we need to get" did he not understand? He had the bloomin' shopping list in his pocket for crying out loud.

Dont think i would count that as a symptom, its just shopping with the male species. It would drive the sanist person mad. lol

I think you should test in a couple of days if AF doesnt show. Good luck hun.
:hugs:

The bleeding has finally started to ease so should be finishing up soon i hope. Really want to do SMEP this month so i really need :sex: in a couple of days.

:hugs:

Dont think i would count that as a symptom, its just shopping with the male species. It would drive the sanist person mad. lol

I'm glad its not just me... I love him to death but sometimes........!!!! AAAGGHHH :brat:

@bitty- well, that is one way to determine when AF is due, lol. :haha:

I am assuming M&S is a grocery store? I have to laugh at this one, but more so bc I relate to your DH. I am the one who goes to the store and leaves with a cart full of stuff, that I didn't need- but forgets to buy the original item I needed, lol. :blush:

@bitty- well, that is one way to determine when AF is due, lol. :haha:

I am assuming M&S is a grocery store? I have to laugh at this one, but more so bc I relate to your DH. I am the one who goes to the store and leaves with a cart full of stuff, that I didn't need- but forgets to buy the original item I needed, lol. :blush:

Hi DM - M&S is the store of stores in the UK. You can buy furniture, clothes, food, flowers, everything. Its a very nice everyday store. We're lucky we get 20% off so we tend to shop there quite a bit. Their tag line for food is:

"This isnt just choccy pudding (or add any other food item) - this is M&S choccy pudding"

mmmmmmm.... choccy pudding!!! :rofl:

Brit women swear by M&S knickers (panties) - those living abroad where there's no M&S will buy them by the trolley load when they're in the UK!!! :haha: You can google marks and spencers

@bitty- I love your Paddington bear avatar! He was my favorite when I was little.

Sarah....Did you decide not to have your progesterone tested at 7 dpo...or was it simply not offered? It seems if they are monitoring you anyway, they should test it for a complete picture....

was not offered...I remember the nurse saying 'I see you are not getting luteal phase support' so I think theres support available perhaps where they test progesterone. My lining was perfect but if my progesterone is low perhaps thats a problem. Or my temps mean nothing while on clomid! BFN today and temps continue to be terrible!!

I took a peek at your chart and your temps is up! but Im assuming you took at a weird time as theres a hollow circle? this is the highest its been for you 13dpo...still hoping! tomorrows temp will be the big one :hugs:

Dear goodness I'm away from BnB for a couple of days and this thread has gone crazy!!

Well AF is due tomorrow and so far I've resisted testing. I really think it's not my month and to be honest over the last week I've done just about everything you're not supposed to do if you're pregnant, so it may be better if it isn't my month... Anyway DH is away all day today with the boys, and I'm away all day tomorrow, so I'm not tempted to test as I'd prefer him to be here.

What about the other early testers??

"No" he said. "Nothing"
"Are you sure?"
"Absolutely"

I definitely it's PMT - pathetic man/men tension :rofl:

:rofl: PMT!!!

OK what does SMEP stand for? I've seen it written a bunch of places!

Oh OK thanks! Wendy I think we're due to ovulate around the same time! Are you doing OPKs? I think I'll start doing them at day 12. My last cycle had a longer follicular phase than normal, I O'ed at day 20. I usually O day 16-17...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->