• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July testers - Over 35

Awwww....:awww:

Zoelle is so pretty! What an adorable smile! I love this age, too...

:cloud9: Thank you!!! She has a wonderful disposition as well, we're lucky!

Still no AF for me. Went to bed with tiny cramps and was positive I'd get it in the night but no.

Found out this little story about a friend of a friend.

She missed her AF so took a HPT and it came back BFN
A week later still no AF so took another HPT still came back BFN
2 weeks after her missed AF she took another HPT - BFN again

BUT

It turns out that during all these tests she was in fact pregnant with TWINS!! You'd think twins would pump enough hormones for a BFP wouldn't you?
It was 3 weeks after no AF before she got a BFP.

Just thought I'd share that with you :hugs:

Still no AF for me. Went to bed with tiny cramps and was positive I'd get it in the night but no.

BUT

It turns out that during all these tests she was in fact pregnant with TWINS!! You'd think twins would pump enough hormones for a BFP wouldn't you?

You would definately think that twins would show up early on a HPT. Just goes to show that you never know. It gives us all a little bit of hope that even if you dont have a BFP just after AF is due that there is still a chance.

Its looking good for you hun. Have you tested?

Thank you for sharing this.

:hugs:

Have any of you girls tried baby aspirin? Someone suggested it to me the other day. Cant remember why the conversation came up as i have told no-one that we are ttc but she thought it helped in someway.

???

Wendy
x

Indigo - I think your temps look great! Looking forward to seeing what they are like tomorrow! FX'd for you.

As for me - I started spotting today (8dpo). Urghhh.....I have had this each cycle since coming off the pill. I have been taking vit b50 complex but it doesn't seem to have helped (although my LP did lengthen). I think I am out TBH - I will probably get 3 days or so of spotting and then the witch will arrive :-(

Thanks...but feels like AF is coming.

If you are out, at least it seems like you're cycle is settling.....you ovulated and will have a decent LP if AF shows up in 3 days.:flower::flower::flower:

Hey Ladies,
I would like to join you in the July testing. I will be testing around July 9th... if I hold out that long. Anyways, I have a silly question. I am on cycle day 22 of 28. Anyways, I noticed about an hour ago that I had stretchy clear CM. I have never noticed it this late in my cycle. It is always between days 10 - 15. So here is the silly question. Can I be ovulation this late in my cycle? Just a bit confused. :shrug: :dust: to all

Hi salimar :flower: i've been getting stretchy cm and if i remember correctly i got it whilst pregnant

Hi Wendy :hugs: - I'm going to wait and see what happens today then I'll probably test Monday or Tuesday if AF hasn't arrived.

These test are expensive arent they.... the cheapest I've seen so far is £8 for 1 test in Boots. :shock:

Have any of you girls tried baby aspirin? Someone suggested it to me the other day. Cant remember why the conversation came up as i have told no-one that we are ttc but she thought it helped in someway.

???

Wendy
x

I thought that baby aspirin was only to be taken if recommended by a doctor :shrug:

BUT

You would definately think that twins would show up early on a HPT. Just goes to show that you never know. It gives us all a little bit of hope that even if you dont have a BFP just after AF is due that there is still a chance.

Thank you for sharing this.

Apparently if levels of HCG are too high then hpts can't cope and give a negative which would explain about the person with twins :)

Hi Wendy :hugs: - I'm going to wait and see what happens today then I'll probably test Monday or Tuesday if AF hasn't arrived.

These test are expensive arent they.... the cheapest I've seen so far is £8 for 1 test in Boots. :shock:

Have you tried Asda or superdrug hun? Boots are always a lot more expensive. Adsa were doing 2 CB digis for a tenner and i think asda were doing the Frers a bit cheaper as well.

???

Wendy
x

I thought that baby aspirin was only to be taken if recommended by a doctor :shrug:

No idea hun, it was the first i had heard of it. Didnt even know there was such a thing as baby aspirin.

???

Wendy
x

No idea hun, it was the first i had heard of it. Didnt even know there was such a thing as baby aspirin.

It's the 81mg aspirin and maybe it's marketed in the UK as 'low dose' aspirin for heart health. My doctor advised me not to take it as my uterine lining is fine. If you take the aspirin and don't need it, it might thin the lining too much and implantation can be a big problem.

It is an NSAID drug, just like ibuprofen or naproxen- same reasons docs don't like those during the TWW. They are all blood thinners.

Hope that helps. :hugs:

I will be joining the August test group - the witch arrived this morning loud and clear! :growlmad:

Good luck to all the other July testers and hoping to see some BFP's today!

Me too...temp took a nosedive...
OK about it since now I can fully enjoy 4th of July festivities!

:drunk:

:munch:

:beer:

Plan for cycle #5

No temping :wohoo:
No POAS :saywhat:
:sex: every 3 days

Relax about what I eat/drink :thumbup:

Given up wondering what the heckety heck is going on with my body now. Waiting for my AF feels like waiting for a parcel to be delivered. Everytime I think I see the postman coming down the drive it turns out to be someone delivering junk mail.....:growlmad:

My boobies are more tender than I can ever remember. I dont know whether I'm in for the mother of all periods or what????

Notwithstanding my thoughts that Pregnacare messed up my cycle, I have never had period symptoms like this over so many days. I'm a wham, bham, AF over type of gal.

No more cramping (other than a tiny bit at bedtime last night). I can get quite severe cramps but these have been very mild.
Joints are still ok (a big AF sign to me - my knees become hell before AF)
Sore gums have pretty much come and gone (again I get this at AF).

Time will tell... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"