July testers - Over 35

As I said earlier, I am 3DPO and I'm getting what feels like wind pain - anyone know what's going on??

Bridie, I have been having that a lot this past week, since 2DPO. I'm not sure what it means, but today I'm 8DPO and it's still going on...

Girls - try not to symptom spot, you know it makes sense :flower:

yay hope this thread will be another lucky one! I will let you know my date when I ovulate.

may I ask something.....only put BFPs in the flashing signs, on the other one was a BFN flashing that I thought was a BFP and almost congratulated them :dohh::haha:

I agree Sarah! It is confusing, can it be just indicated "BFN" instead of the flashing BFN?

yay hope this thread will be another lucky one! I will let you know my date when I ovulate.

may I ask something.....only put BFPs in the flashing signs, on the other one was a BFN flashing that I thought was a BFP and almost congratulated them :dohh::haha:

I agree Sarah! It is confusing, can it be just indicated "BFN" instead of the flashing BFN?

I totally agree. I didnt realise that i had did that.

Sorry girls.

x

I'm on board for testing around the middle of the month, sooner if I am not patient.....

(I AM going to be patient this month, there! Said it!)

So fun to have company, let's all share some magic this month!

Hi hun,

Just let me know what date you are going to test and i'll at it to the start of the thread.

:dust:

x

Good luck to you all, I will keep watching for BFPs :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to all of you:baby:

Ok so the witch has arrived...based on that I would probably guess a test date this cycle around July 18th or so...will update after I O for sure

ok so I think I ovulated yesterday, period is due July 5, I took an hcg shot so have to be careful as that can show on a pregnancy test. Can you put me down as testing July 1, I will be 11dpo then. Thanks Wendyk07 for doing this again! :kiss:

Im taking a week off from this site and research in general, I spend far too much time googling and reading its quite embarrissing! I figured I would take a week to relax my mind and body and let nature do its thang (hopefully!). Cant wait to see loads of BFPs in this section when I return.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all the july testers!!!

Yay I got my smilie OPK :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So now I'll be testing 3rd July

Hi Ladies, can I join? I'll be testing July 7th (probably sooner](*,))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->