July testers - Over 35

Grumble...sorry for your loss :( but yes, JOIN US!

I posted here because I thought I might be an end on June/July tester, but I think I am going to be doing both! Lol. Mind if I just park myself here?

I posted here because I thought I might be an end on June/July tester, but I think I am going to be doing both! Lol. Mind if I just park myself here?

:haha: Same here...when will u test? i am testing June 30th and July 1st...

:haha: Same here...when will u test? i am testing June 30th and July 1st...

I am not going to fool you, I've started POAS alread bc I am so unsure if O date this month. I had positives one week and then again for four days a week later. So, it's now and again late July I guess. It's turning out so be an effed up cycle.

If I would stop obsessing about it, then everything would be fine. Lol. I say that I am relaxed, but I think it's a lie. Lol.

I'm not gonna test............well, I'll test if I don't get AF :thumbup:

Now, while i don't SS....I DO look at the baby due date calculators...why r they so all over the place? :shrug:

Now, while i don't SS....I DO look at the baby due date calendars...why r they so all over the place? :shrug:

I play "rate the bow" when I see one in a little girl's hair, lol. I was green with envy at the little bow I saw in a girl's hair at the Cheesecake Factory over the weekend. I got very sad. :cry:

oh ladies...we all do it...can't help it

I try to plan ahead... I found out today my daughter may actually come visit for Thanksgiving this year so you know in my head I am doing the math...

"if it happens in July then it gives me time by Thanksgiving to make sure all is ok, all tests will be done by then etc, and we can reveal it then, I have her Tshirt ready (photo below), I will give it to her after we get home from airport (while hubby records it on video) and then we can announce to the rest of the family during Thanksgiving dinner..."

See???? Yeah I am NUTS!

https://images0.cpcache.com/product/342822480v1_480x480_Front_Color-Black.jpg

oh ladies...we all do it...can't help it

I try to plan ahead... I found out today my daughter may actually come visit for Thanksgiving this year so you know in my head I am doing the math...

"if it happens in July then it gives me time by Thanksgiving to make sure all is ok, all tests will be done by then etc, and we can reveal it then, I have her Tshirt ready, I will give it to her after we get home from airport (while hubby records it on video) and then we can announce to the rest of the family during Thanksgiving dinner..."

See???? Yeah I am NUTS!

I feel better now, lol. I think we are all right on the edge! :wacko:

Well I got my peak on CBFM so looks like I'm definitely on track for testing 10 July :happydance: That's if AF :witch: doesn't get me on 8 July which is when she is expected

:hi:

AF is due 5th July which is my son's 19th birthday. Not sure when i'll test, def before then though. See how long i can hold out for, but i'm goin crazy already x

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->