• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July testers - Over 35

Can you put me down for 4 July please?
G'luck to everyone and much :dust::dust::dust:

OOOOOOOOh that would be an awesome 4th of July Surprise.
SSSSSSD :dust::dust: to you!!!!

Hi girls, can you put me down for 4th July please, we are not TTC at the min (so to speak) but DH isnt 'pulling out' either LOL! So im not arguing with him over it, yaaayyyy! Ha Ha! Bd'd last night and am due to O in a couple of days so who knows.....good luck to you all xxxx:hugs:

Hello!
Can you pop me on the list for 19th July please? Come on July, be a good month to us all!

:dust:

Hello, can you put me down for testing on 5th July please....why does that seem so far away?

:dust:Hi everyone can you put me down for 5th July please? Good luck everyone Jodes xx :dust::dust:

Please put me down for July 26th. I doubt I'll make it that far, but hey, it sounds good!:blush:

I'm not sure if I'm testing this month, think my OH might not be home before I OV, but I'll be thread stalking/cheering all you ladies on.

And I'm dosing myself up with EPO in the hope of delaying ov as well, I'll put my date up IF we manage to DTD before the opk pee stick turns pink

Count me in for July 13th please. Hopefully I'll be able to hold out that long.

My strategy this month is to only buy the expensive digital tests. If I had those 50 Wondfo cheapies I just know I'd use them all before the end of the cycle.

I'm on CD3 so I'll be testing around July 26th....best of luck to all of you

July 13th for me too!
Wishing you all good luck & FX for bfp's! xxxx

Please put me down for July 26th. I doubt I'll make it that far, but hey, it sounds good!:blush:

Same for me just about (25th) - gosh that seems a long way away!

Time of the month when you're not TTC always come around to quikaly - when TTC - a month feels like a year!!

Same for me just about (25th) - gosh that seems a long way away!

Time of the month when you're not TTC always come around to quikaly - when TTC - a month feels like a year!!

Good luck and hope the time doesn't drag too slowly :dust:

Mummy Wendy, please would you change my test date to 10th July? I was so sure that I'd O over the weekend but didn't get the chance to OPK, just done one now and it's + so here we go again! Going to have to use all my seductive skills as I know DH won't be up for it in this heat, my thong's at the ready!!!:haha:

Thanks hun! Hope lil man's better and the cat's not left home....xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"