July testers - Over 35

Struth...Congratulations!

Jodes, I had a cyst a while back...and it did go away on its own...

Send this message to your doc, please.....

:finger::finger::finger:

Sorry Jodie, she didn't seem to address the issue of recurrning miscarriages very well :-(
:hugs: I would be frustrated too!

I've had many breast cysts, they vary with hormones and antibiotics do nothing. They were very prominent when I was nursing, and since I stopped in June they went down again. Some go away completely. Just keep an eye on it!

do you think i've got the cyst from having MC's? :hugs:

Sorry Jodie, she didn't seem to address the issue of recurrning miscarriages very well :-(

I've had many breast cysts, they vary with hormones and antibiotics do nothing. They were very prominent when I was nursing, and since I stopped in June they went down again. Some go away completely. Just keep an eye on it!

Definitely a possibility that hormones of early pregnancy did trigger it. If it's the case as your body's hormones go back to their normal, should go away. If you note any skin changes on top of cyst (dimpling, orange-peeling, etc..) or if it grows, go back to see a doctor. :hugs:

Hello ladies just back from the most crappiest doctors ever to be put on this earth.

Firstly my doctor took a look at my lump and said i have a cyst and it would go away on it's own accord. Relief is an understatment but if i have a cyst don't i need anti-bi?

Secondly because my appointment wasn't rountine (booked an emergency appointment)she couldn't discuss the MC's in detail and said i would have to book another appointment which is in 2 weeks time on the 30th July. However she did give me some advice and that MC's happen all the time and there's not much they can do. And because i only went to the hospital 1 out of 3 times it is higly unlikely i would get a referral for tests as they like it to be on record that you've attended hospital. I only went the once when i was 8 weeks. But in my defence i did ring the hosptial when i was 5+ weeks straight after my 1st MC and they said there was no need to come into hosptial as it will all happen naturally which it did. And my 3rd was a chemical which they don't class as an MC. I will still keep my appointment for the 30th (need to go anyway for meds that i'm on) and speak to another doctor and get their opinion but it seems highly unlikely i will get referred for tests.

Cysts can just go away on their own or stick around and be harmless. If it continues to bother you, they can remove it. My husband had one taken off his back and it's a simple in-office procedure.

I can't believe your doctor couldn't discuss it in detail. It's only another few minutes to help reassure you that everything is OK. Routine or emergency appt, it's their job to take care of you.

:hugs:

sumatwsimit, babyhopes, jennjenn...so sorry the :witch: got you. :(

Sumat, baby hopes and Jen sorry the witch got you. :hugs:

SweetPickles - will add you to the beginning of August. Good Luck

Hello ladies! I was only going to join this thread when i knew i was in with a chance but i didn't realise that there would be 93 pages to catch up on :rofl:

Anyway, AF is due about the 25th/27th - not sure as I O'd early (which means I'll start testing around the 23rd more than likely as I have lots of cheapies in the cupboard!).

Congrats to the BFPs although this thread doesn't seem as prolific as the amazing June % rate!

:dust: to everyone still in with a chance :)

:happydance: So pleased you made it over here. Hope this is your month.

Butterfly, nice to see you again! AF will be due for me around the same time as you! Did you O yet or still waiting? O will be here either tomorrow or day after for me!

Sumat, baby hopes and Jen sorry the witch got you. :hugs:

SweetPickles - will add you to the beginning of August. Good Luck

Wendy are your going to start a new thread for August or keep this one?

Butterfly, nice to see you again! AF will be due for me around the same time as you! Did you O yet or still waiting? O will be here either tomorrow or day after for me!

Hi Junebug :wave: - yes I remember we were on similar dates last month. I O'd early this month on CD13 - well I guess that is not hugely early but I was expecting more like CD15/16 as last month I had a 30 day cycle but it's not always that long so maybe I will go back to a 28 day this month.

Thanks Wendy too, good to be on here with you lovely ladies :hugs: :hugs:

ETA - added new ticker as I like that one that gives you symptoms - not that I am going to symptom spot lol!

Speaking of not symptom spotting LOL... I was spotting today and it is pink, not brown... I think it means the witch will be coming after all

Hi Junebug :wave: - yes I remember we were on similar dates last month. I O'd early this month on CD13 - well I guess that is not hugely early but I was expecting more like CD15/16 as last month I had a 30 day cycle but it's not always that long so maybe I will go back to a 28 day this month.

Lucky you, means you get to test sooner than expected! I normally O day 16-17 (before my pregnancy and 1 year of nursing). Last cycle was my first "normal" cycle since August 2009, but longer as I O'ed day 20. Hoping I'm back to my 30 day cycles now with O on CD16 or 17...

Speaking of not symptom spotting LOL... I was spotting today and it is pink, not brown... I think it means the witch will be coming after all

Oh no, go away :witch: you're not welcome :growlmad:

ETA: just looked at your chart, your're only 8DPO! Implantation bleed? FX!!! :dust:

Definitely a possibility that hormones of early pregnancy did trigger it. If it's the case as your body's hormones go back to their normal, should go away. If you note any skin changes on top of cyst (dimpling, orange-peeling, etc..) or if it grows, go back to see a doctor. :hugs:

Thanks so much for this info :hugs: :kiss:

Jodes,so sorry u seem to be having a crappy time ATM,but so happy it's a cyst,lumps can be very worrying,:hugs::hugs:Some docs are so insensitive about our losses ,a baby is a baby no matter wot stage it comes into the world,sending u lots of love and hugs,u have been so sweet to me and I hope I can help look after you ,take care lovely,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies just back from the most crappiest doctors ever to be put on this earth.

Firstly my doctor took a look at my lump and said i have a cyst and it would go away on it's own accord. Relief is an understatment but if i have a cyst don't i need anti-bi?

Secondly because my appointment wasn't rountine (booked an emergency appointment)she couldn't discuss the MC's in detail and said i would have to book another appointment which is in 2 weeks time on the 30th July. However she did give me some advice and that MC's happen all the time and there's not much they can do. And because i only went to the hospital 1 out of 3 times it is higly unlikely i would get a referral for tests as they like it to be on record that you've attended hospital. I only went the once when i was 8 weeks. But in my defence i did ring the hosptial when i was 5+ weeks straight after my 1st MC and they said there was no need to come into hosptial as it will all happen naturally which it did. And my 3rd was a chemical which they don't class as an MC. I will still keep my appointment for the 30th (need to go anyway for meds that i'm on) and speak to another doctor and get their opinion but it seems highly unlikely i will get referred for tests.

Cysts can just go away on their own or stick around and be harmless. If it continues to bother you, they can remove it. My husband had one taken off his back and it's a simple in-office procedure.

I can't believe your doctor couldn't discuss it in detail. It's only another few minutes to help reassure you that everything is OK. Routine or emergency appt, it's their job to take care of you.

We only get a 10mins time slot and even if it's emergency or routine it's still 10mins. I was only in there for 5mins. I suppose i will have to wait and see what the other doctor says not holding much hope. :hugs::kiss:

Jodes,so sorry u seem to be having a crappy time ATM,but so happy it's a cyst,lumps can be very worrying,:hugs::hugs:Some docs are so insensitive about our losses ,a baby is a baby no matter wot stage it comes into the world,sending u lots of love and hugs,u have been so sweet to me and I hope I can help look after you ,take care lovely,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks so much i was so worried about the lump only because my husband told me his mum's cancer started with a lump under her arm hence why i decided to get it checked out sooner rather than later. I didn't realise i wouldn't be able to discuss my other concerns too! I absolutely agree with you they can be very insensitive and to be quite frank they don't give a shit.

Des i am here for all you lovely ladies and if i can help in anyway then i will. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: back and you must take care of yourself too. I hope you decide to give it another shot? xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->