July testers - Over 35

Sumat and baby hopes sorry girls , take care.:hugs:
Sewergirl .....I so see that line no matter how feint that's a pos all right.:happydance:
Jodes good on you , your bodies been through a lot but you need advice .:hugs:
Afm , super confused . Will have another bd tonight just in case. Sounds awful but I dislike dancing when not really in the mood but wasn't expecting a pos opk three days in row.:wacko: A bit bd out here:sleep:
Ooh junebug , go get that egg:winkwink::flower:

Bubba my last cycle i had 2 nights of positive OPKs and only O'ed 2 days after the last one! Definitely one last BD just in case. I know what you mean, it seems like a chore when we're doing it just to catch the egg and not in the mood... If I can get DH to BD tonight and Thursday night I think we should be covered. Last night he wanted to play video games instead :rofl:

im out :nope: *she* came this morning. onto a new month! my opks are showing strong too wtf...cant be ov now can i? i certainly dont feel up to doing anyth about it, too busy filling my face with choc biscuits :wacko: and feeling delicate. good luck to all of u still waiting to test.

So sad :flower: next month my lovely :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

:witch: showed her ugly face this AM at work...so I am officially an August tester.

Wendy thanks for tracking all of us! We need more good news ladies!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
Here's for all the other testers this month!

I'd like to join this - I'm 35, on CD #1, so I think it's safe to say I will be an early August tester!

Hello ladies! I was only going to join this thread when i knew i was in with a chance but i didn't realise that there would be 93 pages to catch up on :rofl:

Anyway, AF is due about the 25th/27th - not sure as I O'd early (which means I'll start testing around the 23rd more than likely as I have lots of cheapies in the cupboard!).

Congrats to the BFPs although this thread doesn't seem as prolific as the amazing June % rate!

:dust: to everyone still in with a chance :)

Good luck Butterfly67. Us early July testers have not done too well! But we sure are trying LOL!

GL to the new ladies on the thread :dust:

Sorry to those that the witch has pounced on :hugs:

Hello ladies just back from the most crappiest doctors ever to be put on this earth.

Firstly my doctor took a look at my lump and said i have a cyst and it would go away on it's own accord. Relief is an understatment but if i have a cyst don't i need anti-bi?

Secondly because my appointment wasn't rountine (booked an emergency appointment)she couldn't discuss the MC's in detail and said i would have to book another appointment which is in 2 weeks time on the 30th July. However she did give me some advice and that MC's happen all the time and there's not much they can do. And because i only went to the hospital 1 out of 3 times it is higly unlikely i would get a referral for tests as they like it to be on record that you've attended hospital. I only went the once when i was 8 weeks. But in my defence i did ring the hosptial when i was 5+ weeks straight after my 1st MC and they said there was no need to come into hosptial as it will all happen naturally which it did. And my 3rd was a chemical which they don't class as an MC. I will still keep my appointment for the 30th (need to go anyway for meds that i'm on) and speak to another doctor and get their opinion but it seems highly unlikely i will get referred for tests.

Jodes :hugs: So sorry you had a crap appointment :hugs:

I'm surprised they said cyst and sent you away with out checking what has caused the cyst. I have had a cyst in my past which was caused by hormones but some can be caused by an infection and needs antibiotics.

Hello ladies just back from the most crappiest doctors ever to be put on this earth.

Firstly my doctor took a look at my lump and said i have a cyst and it would go away on it's own accord. Relief is an understatment but if i have a cyst don't i need anti-bi?

Secondly because my appointment wasn't rountine (booked an emergency appointment)she couldn't discuss the MC's in detail and said i would have to book another appointment which is in 2 weeks time on the 30th July. However she did give me some advice and that MC's happen all the time and there's not much they can do. And because i only went to the hospital 1 out of 3 times it is higly unlikely i would get a referral for tests as they like it to be on record that you've attended hospital. I only went the once when i was 8 weeks. But in my defence i did ring the hosptial when i was 5+ weeks straight after my 1st MC and they said there was no need to come into hosptial as it will all happen naturally which it did. And my 3rd was a chemical which they don't class as an MC. I will still keep my appointment for the 30th (need to go anyway for meds that i'm on) and speak to another doctor and get their opinion but it seems highly unlikely i will get referred for tests.

I don't understand that! Isn't it a waste of time to make you come back. Well now you know to always go to the hospital which is just ridiculous (expensive and a waste of time). Are you supposed to keep you + HPT to prove you were pregnant as well? Sorry - don't mean to vent and I know you are frustrated. And I am frustrated for you! :growlmad:

On the cyst - my co-worker has them and they are hormone related. So she gets them every month and then they go away. Hers are really painful and has had a few of them removed. Hope that helps...:flower:

9 DPO and got very faint lines on IC HPTs today. Definitely not evap lines because I tested over and over and over throughout the day and they all have faint lines. We shall see what tomorrow brings!

https://www.sympato.ch/smileys/ola.gifhttps://www.sympato.ch/smileys/ola.gif

Am so excited. Post a pic.

:hugs:

This is FMU then mid-day yesterday. Looks exactly the same today. ;)

https://www.lostvault.com/images/sewergrrl/first.jpg

https://www.lostvault.com/images/sewergrrl/mid.jpg

Thank god we have another BFP this month. I am really happy for you and i hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. x

Sorry Jodie, she didn't seem to address the issue of recurrning miscarriages very well :-(
:hugs: I would be frustrated too!

I've had many breast cysts, they vary with hormones and antibiotics do nothing. They were very prominent when I was nursing, and since I stopped in June they went down again. Some go away completely. Just keep an eye on it!

Sorry to all ladies who got their :witch: this month :hugs: next month ladies eh! :kiss:

Sewergirl congratulations :D Sending loads of sticky thoughts for a sticky bean :D

Jodes :hugs: So sorry you had a crap appointment :hugs:

I'm surprised they said cyst and sent you away with out checking what has caused the cyst. I have had a cyst in my past which was caused by hormones but some can be caused by an infection and needs antibiotics.

i will never understand doctors and i feel so let down by them at the minute. :hugs:

I don't understand that! Isn't it a waste of time to make you come back. Well now you know to always go to the hospital which is just ridiculous (expensive and a waste of time). Are you supposed to keep you + HPT to prove you were pregnant as well? Sorry - don't mean to vent and I know you are frustrated. And I am frustrated for you! :growlmad:

On the cyst - my co-worker has them and they are hormone related. So she gets them every month and then they go away. Hers are really painful and has had a few of them removed. Hope that helps...:flower:

Thanks so much for your advice. The cyst isn't painful so i will just leave it be and if it gets any worse then i'll have to go back. With regards to the MC's i am so furious and yes everytime i've been to the EPAU they have always asked me for a urine sample and then they will scan you after. Routine i suppose. :hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->