July testers - Over 35

Bubba....when r u going to attach your chart to your siggy? We need visual aids around here....

Oh yes I tried and didn't get any where I'll have to try again x

Oh yes I tried and didn't get any where I'll have to try again x

Make sure there are no spaces in between different things in your siggy; it will look really weird, but BnB will 'stack' them.

Bubba, look on the top of your FF page. You should see a tab called "Sharing". Click on this, then Set Up your Home Page. Once you've done this, you should be able to Get Code. To post here, click on your username, then Customize Profile, then Edit Signature on left side (near the middle). Copy and paste the FF Code into the text box, save and voilà!

Sewergrrl, that's a beautiful picture! Congratulations, wishing you a healthy and very very happy 9 months! :flower:

Sewergrrl - :happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance: That is a nice big:bfp: so happy for you. Heres to happy and healthy 9mths hun

Des - So glad to hear you are still going to TTC. We are all here for you.

AFM - OH is convinced I am pg as the last 2 nights I have done nothing but pee!!! Nearly caved and poas this am due to pressure from OH:haha: Might poas tomorrow if I am doing nothing but pee tonight.:haha::haha:

Congratulations Sewergrrrl and a lovely healthy pregnancy for you!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

AFM I'm DPO7 and after last month's early AF appearance I'm pretty anxious, I keep checking for signs of AF, not expecting a BFP this month all I ask is not to have an early AF so we have a shot at O time when my OH gets home, FX

:dust: to all we need some more BFPs on this thread.

Sewergirl = congratulations on your pink line :happydance:

LLBean - FXed for you here :dust:

Junebug - no issues from me with you doing the August thread. I have utmost admiration for anyone wanting to tackle it :)

Lots of :dust: to everyone else :dust:

Jax DH is right, didn't know he had 3 kids already so :spermy: likely fine! I'd book apt with your doc to discuss referral to FS :hugs: You'll be PG soon!!!! :dust:

Thanks Junebug:thumbup:, I had asked the Dr if he need to be checked out and she'd said it wasn't necessary too, so am definitely convinced now it must be me :nope:. Can't blame it on the lack of BD as these last few cycles we've given it our best shot even though DH is kind of NTNP and I'm TTC!!!:winkwink:

I'm ringing the surgery today and will get an appt for w/c 25th, will report in for duty when I know what they're going to do for me.

Thanks for being there :flower:x

Well theres been no more spotting or anything since Monday so i guess the EPU were correct and it was ovulation spotting and pain. I suppose it make sense. I dont hold out much hope now for this month as we have only DTD once so i guess i need to hope that DH has super long lasting spermies lol or realistically preapir for August.

Morning everyone! :hi:

Jodes - sorry you felt you got fobbed off by your Dr, sounds like a lot of good advice has been given to you so I'm just going to send a :hugs: and say I hope things get better

Go Despie! :happydance: :kiss:

Congrats Sewergrrl! :yipee::yipee: Fab news!!

Hang in there LLbean!!! As Macwooly says, you keep your sensible head on whilst we go nuts :dance::dance::wohoo::wohoo: Got everything Xed for you!!

Junebug and Bubba - good luck with the OPKing and the BDing, know exactly what you mean about BDing when you're not in the mood....I start off with all good intentions each month and often run out of enthusiasm :dohh: and many a time I've had to bite my lip Bubba when we've fallen out on a + OPK night!!!!

Wendy - just take this cycle as it comes, I know it must be so frustrating not to get going straight away, don't lose heart :flower:

AFM - CD3 waiting for AF to bugga off so I can get going again. Due to Ov around Monday, 25th July I think so thank God BD is over a weekend :thumbup: Been TTCing since Sept 10 without a sniff of a BFP so as previously posted off to the Dr's week after next to find out what they can do for me :flower:

Loads and loads of :dust::dust::dust: for everyone else testing in July, c'mon BFP's where are you?????!!!!!!!

Hi Jax glad you have an appointment hun. I have day before and day of o covered but now paranoid that didn't get that last one day after in. To be honest three days in a row is too much for me. I fancy my hubby like crazy but the baby making thing can get to me no matter how much fun it can be. It's the timing thing if you know what I mean.:winkwink:
Oh well time will tell. Think the witch is having a lot of fun this month:growlmad:

We have never managed to DTD on actual O day and it has caused some major resentment :growlmad: as I feel like I'm doing so much to improve our chances of TTC and all he has to do is :sex: for about 4 days, it's not that much to ask?

I have to say ladies, this TTC business is not really that good for my relationship and I think I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Next month SMEP which is only every other day but I'm also not taking no for an answer on O day.:nope:

We have never managed to DTD on actual O day and it has caused some major resentment :growlmad: as I feel like I'm doing so much to improve our chances of TTC and all he has to do is :sex: for about 4 days, it's not that much to ask?

I have to say ladies, this TTC business is not really that good for my relationship and I think I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Next month SMEP which is only every other day but I'm also not taking no for an answer on O day.:nope:

If it makes you less stressed NS, I have been analysing charts on FF (yes I have too much spare time!) picking out those that got pregnant and seeing when they BD'd etc and not a huge percentage BD'd on O day - there were quite a lot that didn't and only BD'd the day or 2 days before.

Also been adding criteria of over 42 and pregnant and TTC less than 6 months and seeing how many came up just to make myself feel better :rofl:

Aww hun (((((hugs))))) men dont realise how bloody lucky they have it. All they have to do is perform on the few days that we tell them. They dont have the AF, he cramps, the temping, the opks, the nightmare 2ww and the POAS nerves/dissapointment. I think even the best relationship is put under strain during O time and the run up to it. :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->