July testers - Over 35

Sewergrrl - :happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance: That is a nice big:bfp: so happy for you. Heres to happy and healthy 9mths hun

Des - So glad to hear you are still going to TTC. We are all here for you.

AFM - OH is convinced I am pg as the last 2 nights I have done nothing but pee!!! Nearly caved and poas this am due to pressure from OH:haha: Might poas tomorrow if I am doing nothing but pee tonight.:haha::haha:

I really hope you are pregnant hunni :kiss::hugs:

Jax DH is right, didn't know he had 3 kids already so :spermy: likely fine! I'd book apt with your doc to discuss referral to FS :hugs: You'll be PG soon!!!! :dust:

Thanks Junebug:thumbup:, I had asked the Dr if he need to be checked out and she'd said it wasn't necessary too, so am definitely convinced now it must be me :nope:. Can't blame it on the lack of BD as these last few cycles we've given it our best shot even though DH is kind of NTNP and I'm TTC!!!:winkwink:

I'm ringing the surgery today and will get an appt for w/c 25th, will report in for duty when I know what they're going to do for me.

Thanks for being there :flower:x

Jax good luck with your appointment everything will be fine. :hugs::hugs:

Dach , me either , very little ewcm .:nope: Thinking this is something for me to try and tackle next cycle. In oz I'll be able to access advice , meds or pre seed etc.
Good luck:hugs:

Have any of you tried Mucinex or FertileCM to try to improve the quality of EWCM? I was just wondering what your experience was. I was thinking of trying 1 of them this cycle. I also ordered some RJBP as I just stumbled upon a thread about it, and it was truly amazing the amount of women who reported conceiving after they started taking it!

I've always had lots of EWCM and since being on my meds it has reduced significantly. I have just started taking Evening Primrose Oil and Pregacare Conception Vitamins and i'm getting bucket loads now. Worth a shot if you haven't already tried it? Bubba try some too! I have also got some pre-seed only for when my DH goes away and leaves me for a few days and i need the right CM for the swimmers. :hugs:

Thanks Jodes , have wondered a lot about epo , I'm a little bit hesitant because I have are reg cycle which took a while after mc's and worry a lot of ladies seem to get messed up cycles.
I'm also reluctant re cough medicine , I'm a bit wary of anything with little research into birth defects etc. That's just me though. I found a big difference in upping fluids I'm very bad for not drinking enough and living in humid conditions makes it worse. Is pre seed simply a spermy friendly lube ? You'd think I knew these things hey. Anything about putting children to sleep and I'm your gal otherwise hopeless:shrug:Hope your doing okay calm lady with the four boys:hugs:
I've happily packed the thermometer away for this cycle , no more temping or charting for me. Last cycle it made me crazy , hoping I'll be more zen this time ohmmmm . I'm happy to have o looking good with a dip then three rises so that's me for now.:sleep:

Jax DH is right, didn't know he had 3 kids already so :spermy: likely fine! I'd book apt with your doc to discuss referral to FS :hugs: You'll be PG soon!!!! :dust:

Thanks Junebug:thumbup:, I had asked the Dr if he need to be checked out and she'd said it wasn't necessary too, so am definitely convinced now it must be me :nope:. Can't blame it on the lack of BD as these last few cycles we've given it our best shot even though DH is kind of NTNP and I'm TTC!!!:winkwink:

I'm ringing the surgery today and will get an appt for w/c 25th, will report in for duty when I know what they're going to do for me.

Well looks like things are lining up. You WILL get pregnant my dear! We know you do ovulate and DH has healthy :spermy: so already you're ahead :hugs:

Bubba good on you for putting away the OPKs and thermometer if it causes stress :hugs: :dust: for this cycle, we may be bump buddies and not have to worry about TTC'ing in August. FX.

Well looks like things are lining up. You WILL get pregnant my dear! We know you do ovulate and DH has healthy :spermy: so already you're ahead :hugs:

Thanks Junebug!! Have fun tonight :winkwink:!! xXx

That would be fantastic , it'll happen .:flower::flower: Yes I'm already feeling better I just needed to get o confirmed. I really wish we had got one more in the day after but hey . I had a look at the other opk the only one that's stayed strong is the one that correlates with other signs and ff. Mother nature has the final say. I'm gunning for mother nature to boot the witch far far away from all of us. Like I said my moving countries may just give her the slip , hoping you dodge too. Now go grab that lucky hubby
..... Oh yeah Jax bding for fun I remember that .:winkwink:
Signing off for the night , god bless and much dust for any testers coming up.:hugs:

Thanks Jodes , have wondered a lot about epo , I'm a little bit hesitant because I have are reg cycle which took a while after mc's and worry a lot of ladies seem to get messed up cycles.
I'm also reluctant re cough medicine , I'm a bit wary of anything with little research into birth defects etc. That's just me though. I found a big difference in upping fluids I'm very bad for not drinking enough and living in humid conditions makes it worse. Is pre seed simply a spermy friendly lube ? You'd think I knew these things hey. Anything about putting children to sleep and I'm your gal otherwise hopeless:shrug:Hope your doing okay calm lady with the four boys:hugs:
I've happily packed the thermometer away for this cycle , no more temping or charting for me. Last cycle it made me crazy , hoping I'll be more zen this time ohmmmm . I'm happy to have o looking good with a dip then three rises so that's me for now.:sleep:

Preseed is supposed to be the best on the market and I've used it a few times. I plan to use it again this month just to make sure I have my bases covered. My DH doesn't like it though - makes things too slippery.

I stopped BBT as well and it made a huge difference mentally! I was much happier in the 2ww. I also gave up OPK. But I'm starting both again just to confirm OV. After that I won't use it in the 2ww.

AFM - I am cd2 and will OV sometime around July 23-25 - it's a weekend so we should be hitting all the important dates!

Junebug - thanks for picking up the August testers!!!! I'm hoping for many BFP this month and next - maybe me, too :shrug:

Congrats on the latest BFP to Sewergrrl!!! YEAH so excited!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Keep them coming ladies!

What is the benefit of Royal Jelly / Bee Pollen?

Here are a couple of links describing its benefits:

https://www.fertilefoods.com/healthy-pregnancy/fertility/royal-jelly-for-fertility/

https://natural-fertility-info.com/royal-jelly.html

And here is the thread that convinced me to try it....I couldn't believe all of the BFPs after people started on it!

https://forums.fertilitycommunity.c...-ivf/276953-has-anyone-taken-royal-jelly.html

Going for blood test today. Got a faint + (i mean really faint) on 10 dpo, and it was stronger today 11 dpo, but still very faint. My very first second line ever! (I had to make sure I did not buy and use an OPK - that was my first thought) Temps also shot up! Very nervous...Should know by tomorrow. I used two test brands, only one showed though..

Hoping and praying is not an evap!

Congradulations... Very happy and excited for you hun.. Here's to a very very happy 9 months... xxxx

I had no idea the EPO messes up cycles oh crap!!!! I need to start reading more. Pre-seed is indeed a sperm friendly lube. i've worked out my ovulation should be next Thursday and and my DH is away from Monday till Thursday evening. So if i do the deed on Monday evening and use the lube then the sperm having a better chance of surviving till Thursday and then we can get back at it. I might not even ovulate then but i'm not taking any chances because i don't fancy BDing in a caravan :winkwink::winkwink: I would love to know how you get your children off to sleep? Mine are a nightmare for sleeping. Today and i feel great and i don't know why but i just feel very grateful for what i've got. :hugs::hugs: Please don't use a thermometer i never do it will just drive you insane. :wacko: speak to you tomorrow now as you'll be in the land of nod :hugs::kiss::kiss:

https://www.fertilefoods.com/healthy-pregnancy/fertility/royal-jelly-for-fertility/

And here is the thread that convinced me to try it....I couldn't believe all of the BFPs after people started on it!

https://forums.fertilitycommunity.c...-ivf/276953-has-anyone-taken-royal-jelly.html

very very interesting i may purchase some myself. I like the other benefits too!

To increase libido
• Support egg health
• Diminish and reduce the signs of aging
• To reduce inflammation caused by illness or injury
• To naturally boost the bodies immune system
• To help treat auto-immune problems like non-rheumatoid arthritis

:hugs:

RE: BBT - Been doing it since we embarked on the TTC'ing wagon in 2009 and for me, it works well, doesn't cause undo stress. It really depends on the person concerned. I feel empowered knowing exactly what is going on, but I can see how some may not do well with it. OPKs are NOT reliable alone to pinpoint ovulation (you can O as late as 2 days after a positive OPK), as a matter of fact we did not use them at all to conceive our first, just BBT. I think each woman needs to explore her options and decide what works best for her. :hugs: :flower:

Are you taking the pill or the jelly? I like that it promotes egg health as I think that is my #1 issue!

Are you taking the pill or the jelly? I like that it promotes egg health as I think that is my #1 issue!

I ordered the royal jelly w/ bee pollen in honey here: https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=RJ-1034

I read somewhere that some feel the honey version is more effective but can't remember why (had something to do with the properties of the honey itself). Also noteworthy is that I read if you are allergic to bees, you're supposed to take the pill form or start out much more slowly (dosage-wise) with the honey form to make sure you don't have a reaction.

Mine is arriving today in the mail...so I'll keep you posted on the effects!!

Hi ladies, I just wanted to drop by and say hello. I am due AF tomorrow and have a feeling she will arrive in full force - this is my first month TTC and I feel so disappointed already at this very beginning of my journey. I'm 39 and just trying now for a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->