July testers - Over 35

sumatwsimit where have you gone???? missed you on facebook too!!!! i hope you've sorted out a home for your doggy? Holidays soon :happydance::happydance: and then plenty of time for :sex: :winkwink: miss you lots and get your arse back on here your my survivor through all of this :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxxxx

haha! my ass is here! :thumbup: had a break from forums over the weekend (dh keeps me busy) so checking in this morning to see what's missed. haven't abandoned you guys, we are all in in together :winkwink: hubby's parents are here until mid week as my sil is having her baby tuesday...so it's been a whole fun family filled weekend :wacko: missed u too xxx :hugs:

Found out last night that my ex (you know, THE ex. We all have one...) and his wife are expecting a baby. I feel horrible saying this, but I feel a bit sick about it. They got married a year after we did.

:hugs: it's a weird feeling but something i will dread hearing too. it's not anything really to do with feelings about them ( e.g. my ex was history a long time even before i left) but i understand your emotions totally.

i was with my ex for 16 years and kids were never on the agenda for him, he made it quite clear...in what i thought were the normal 'happier days' when i said i'd like a baby, he told me that i wasn't even capable of taking care of myself let alone a child. ironically, the day i was brave enough to go and left, he asked me if i was sure about the split!?! and that he thought i wanted a baby with him!?!?

conina, i count my blessings every day that i didnt have a child with my ex. you count your blessings too :winkwink: xxx

Hoping for lots of good news this morning. Fx'ed for those about to test/retest. :flower:

I'm feeling ridiculously excited this month!.....5dpo and getting lots of flutterings and gentle pulls in my tummy....I know it's nothing really (probably brewing a huge fart!!) but for some reason feeling really positive!

Hugs and babydust to all. x x

Here you go Wendy - Green OPK, blue HPT

Attachments

• IMAG0300.jpg
    IMAG0300.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0301.jpg
    IMAG0301.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 11
Morning girls,

My GP practice is closed for the day for a holiday and wont re-open until tomorrow and the answerphone message states that it will be emergency appointments only. I will call anyway first this in the morning.

Still trying to get through to the EPU. Its been constantly engaged since 8:30 which is supposed to be the opening time.

Good luck all testers for today. :dust:

Everything crossed for Llbean. :hugs:

Found out last night that my ex (you know, THE ex. We all have one...) and his wife are expecting a baby. I feel horrible saying this, but I feel a bit sick about it. They got married a year after we did.

I quite agree it must be difficult but it was the other way round for me. Me and my ex-husband have the 2 older boys together my hubby that i'm with now is my 2nd marriage. When i first got together with my 2nd DH and found out i was expecting my ex was so heartbroken even though he had met someone else and was happy. But let me tell you it's been hell these past few years dealing with the tit. He even tried to get residency order of my 2 eldest boys and took to me to court. The judge wasn't happy with him. He had no proof and we had investigations galore and the kids were happy as can be living with me. I was 8 months pregnant at the time and was admitted into hospital with stress and upset when i had to go to court. He caused all of this because he was jealous. He's apologised since but after what he's done to me and my family i hate the man. I try and get on with him for the sake of the boys but thats it. I was with him for 15 years too! I never ever regret having my boys with him because they are my world.

Just continue ttc it will happen for you. I know it's tough but you have a wonderful husband x

sumatwsimit where have you gone???? missed you on facebook too!!!! i hope you've sorted out a home for your doggy? Holidays soon :happydance::happydance: and then plenty of time for :sex: :winkwink: miss you lots and get your arse back on here your my survivor through all of this :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxxxx

haha! my ass is here! :thumbup: had a break from forums over the weekend (dh keeps me busy) so checking in this morning to see what's missed. haven't abandoned you guys, we are all in in together :winkwink: hubby's parents are here until mid week as my sil is having her baby tuesday...so it's been a whole fun family filled weekend :wacko: missed u too xxx :hugs:

Good girl haha!!! Wow i didn't realise your sil was ready to drop how exciting!!!! We are roughly on the same cycle i think we are 2 days apart (me testing 2 days before you :winkwink:) I had a lovely weekend with the eldest 2 going to the cinema. I am really proud they have done so well with their grades. I don't have my DH now until Thursday so no BDing for us until then. But haven't got my LH Surge as of yet so i'm hoping it doesn't go up until at least Wednesday/Thrusday now. By the way i would defo recommend Pre-Seed it's fab if you know what i mean :winkwink: :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Good girl haha!!! Wow i didn't realise your sil was ready to drop how exciting!!!! We are roughly on the same cycle i think we are 2 days apart (me testing 2 days before you :winkwink:) I had a lovely weekend with the eldest 2 going to the cinema. I am really proud they have done so well with their grades. I don't have my DH now until Thursday so no BDing for us until then. But haven't got my LH Surge as of yet so i'm hoping it doesn't go up until at least Wednesday/Thrusday now. By the way i would defo recommend Pre-Seed it's fab if you know what i mean :winkwink: :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

so, you're telling me u had a bit of fun with preseed?...haha..my mind boggles. :wacko: o.k. i'll give it a whirl, just for you. not sure i can get it here but will find it on ebay for sure. failing that wd-40 will do the same trick won't it :haha::haha::haha:

ooh, hubby is in trouble i bet with you, how dare he go when required! he's got extra work to do this month then hey. fingers crossed your surge coincides with his return. yes, it seems we are cycling together this month, let's hope we both go all the way 'tour de france style' :thumbup: xx

Morning everyone :hi:

Just wanted to drop by with a shower of baby dust for all of you still yet to test!!

:dust::happydance::dust::happydance::dust::happydance::dust:

AFM CD8, let the BD commence! I'm going to sign onto Junebug's August testers thread but I'll still be stalking you all on here!!

Good luck ladies, c'mon BFP's!!!!

You'd better not leave us Jax! :growlmad:

Good luck to everyone today! We need to beat the June stats. :happydance:

AFM, I had another temp drop today and have fought the very strong urge to POAS this morning, lol.

so, you're telling me u had a bit of fun with preseed?...haha..my mind boggles. :wacko: o.k. i'll give it a whirl, just for you. not sure i can get it here but will find it on ebay for sure. failing that wd-40 will do the same trick won't it :haha::haha::haha:

ooh, hubby is in trouble i bet with you, how dare he go when required! he's got extra work to do this month then hey. fingers crossed your surge coincides with his return. yes, it seems we are cycling together this month, let's hope we both go all the way 'tour de france style' :thumbup: xx

:haha::haha::haha: yes we did it's an all round fab product. I didn't realise they use whats in pre-seed for IVF etc.... you can get in on Amazon for £13.00. He was in trouble when i first found on last Thursday :growlmad: but he has to do his job and it's not a bad thing he's away because i could do with having a month off (like thats going to happen). And please lets hope we do go all the way 'tour de france' style :winkwink::flower::hugs::kiss:

Morning everyone :hi:

Just wanted to drop by with a shower of baby dust for all of you still yet to test!!

AFM CD8, let the BD commence! I'm going to sign onto Junebug's August testers thread but I'll still be stalking you all on here!!

Good luck ladies, c'mon BFP's!!!!

i agree i think i will start to use August thread from now on onto another month :thumbup:

AFM, I had another temp drop today and have fought the very strong urge to POAS this morning, lol.

Here 'til the bitter end dmom!:flower:

My, you are displaying such will power this morning I'm proud of you!! :kiss:

Finally managed to get hold of someone at the EPAU. I have an appointment for a scan tomorrow at 12:30 so at least by tomorrow afternoon i will know what is going on. The person i spoke to this time was very pleasent very unlike the others this month. She didnt want to speculate as to what is going on but said that hopefully i will have some answers tomorrow and if not they will do a series of blood work.

Thanks again girls. I must have sounded manic yesterday will all my posts and questions.

Wendy
x

Here 'til the bitter end dmom!:flower:

My, you are displaying such will power this morning I'm proud of you!! :kiss:

Don't be...It won't last long, lol. I am taking every dip in my chart as possible implantation, so I keep thinking I need a day or two for the HCG to show. I did POAS after my first dip and it was blaringly negative. This is the first cycle where the BFN has really gotten to me this much, so I can already see that I am heading straight down the path to crazy! :wacko:

Finally managed to get hold of someone at the EPAU. I have an appointment for a scan tomorrow at 12:30 so at least by tomorrow afternoon i will know what is going on. The person i spoke to this time was very pleasent very unlike the others this month. She didnt want to speculate as to what is going on but said that hopefully i will have some answers tomorrow and if not they will do a series of blood work.

Thanks again girls. I must have sounded manic yesterday will all my posts and questions.

Wendy
x

So pleased you have a scan tomorrow and that you got someone pleasant :thumbup: Hope the time doesn't drag and you get answers tomorrow :hugs:

Morning everyone! I think I am becoming addicted to bnb!! Just an update, af due next Sunday and know I shouldn't have but couldn't resist poas this morning and got the usual :bfn: - wish I hadn't tested now! I've also made an appointment with my GP to find out what is going on but couldnt see her until 19 August! I saw her a couple of months ago but she said she wouldn't do any tests until we has been trying for 12 months. Good luck to everyone testing today! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->