July testers - Over 35

well the predictor says March 27... wow another Aries in the house (Hubby is one and so is my dad) Lord help us! HAHAHA

Yes Debbie!!!! Guess we still can be bump buddies HAHAHAHA

As I mentioned before, only told BNBers, and you Debbie are the only one that got the text notification hehehe. Will text you after my appointment today. Man I would love it if they did an U/S to verify

To be honest they probably won't. They didn't on me until I was 4+5. Too early to really see anything, maybe a small sac but not much more. However, with OUR age they might! LOL!!! I hope you get put on high risk followup so you get to see your beanie everytime like I get too! LOL! Sucks going to the doc so much but worth getting to see baby so much.

hey I will go every day if they let me...not working remember? HAHAHA

LL.....You're already ready for everything!!! :haha::haha::haha:
Show us the t shirt again, please?
Totally understand about waiting to tell....I am just surprised you managed to restrain yourself.....:haha:

Puppycat....congratulations, too!
Wendy.....congratulations, again! Hang in there....

Conina.....:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:wave: to everyone else.....i just can't seem to keep up with this thread....

ok here is the Tshirt and card
tshirt.jpg

card.jpg

and this is the book I got him too HAHAHA
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51TAMVWVAHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance:LLbean!! So happy for you!!

So apart from the headaches, did you have any other symptoms?

yes, another thing that was different is that I got like stabbing sensations on my breast a few days ago...just random...OH and also like ovarian pain (intense) at night a few nights ago, on my left side.

I am still spotting... have been...brown buggers and mixed with almost red wine color water

yes, another thing that was different is that I got like stabbing sensations on my breast a few days ago...just random...OH and also like ovarian pain (intense) at night a few nights ago, on my left side.

I am still spotting... have been...brown buggers and mixed with almost red wine color water

Could just be IB bleed??? Maybe baby is snuggling in nice and deep! :D Glad your getting checked though just to make sure. I hope and pray this is your sticky sticky bean! Go baby Go!!!! I need someone to shop with! :) :thumbup::happydance::cloud9::baby::cloud9::flower::kiss::crib:

LL.....Does your daughter even know you were ttc?

not really, she knows we would eventually but no one knows (other than you ladies) that we were trying. My daughter is not very pro baby period (very science oriented and says that until birth babies are parasites...which technically is true LOL) and she was expressing concern about our age and how old we would be when baby graduates etc LOL... I have a weird one ladies, but still love her dearly. She is studying psychology now too

not really, she knows we would eventually but no one knows (other than you ladies) that we were trying. My daughter is not very pro baby period (very science oriented and says that until birth babies are parasites...which technically is true LOL) and she was expressing concern about our age and how old we would be when baby graduates etc LOL... I have a weird one ladies, but still love her dearly. She is studying psychology now too

Sorry to crash this thread but I am laughing my leg off at your daughter's comments - this is EXACTLY the kind of thing I said when I was twenty!!!! :rofl::rofl:

It's taken me 18 years to come round, so it can happen, lol!! Is she going through a feminist literature phase by any chance?

And....

Congratulations!!!! :happydance:

Sorry to crash this thread but I am laughing my leg off at your daughter's comments - this is EXACTLY the kind of thing I said when I was twenty!!!! :rofl::rofl:

It's taken me 18 years to come round, so it can happen, lol!! Is she going through a feminist literature phase by any chance?

And....

Oh she has come around already from where she was before HAHAHAHA now she has a new bunny rabbit and it is so adorable to see how maternal she actually is, so proud of her bunny, and constantly praising how smart the bunny is etc...I teased her and said "that's your child" she of course right away said "oh no, this is WAY better than a child, for one the poop is much smaller and much easier to clean" HAHAHAHAHA and then explained how the bunny would not live longer than her and would not be judged by society in any way so it would have a better life LOL

And....

Oh she has come around already from where she was before HAHAHAHA now she has a new bunny rabbit and it is so adorable to see how maternal she actually is, so proud of her bunny, and constantly praising how smart the bunny is etc...I teased her and said "that's your child" she of course right away said "oh no, this is WAY better than a child, for one the poop is much smaller and much easier to clean" HAHAHAHAHA

Lol, it's just so uncool to be openly maternal at that age, but it leaks out, lol!!!

She's right about the poop though :wacko::haha:

hahaha yes and bunnys don't talk back or give you an attitude either HAHAHAHA

Okay ladies so I am now 12 dpo. So at 10 dpo I took two tests not with FMU. One was a Rexall brand made by Inverness and the other was an FRER in the pink wrapper. Both had faint positives. I took another FRER and a Clear Blue easy digital with FMU at 11 dpo. The FRER had a faint positive, but the digital said not pregnant. The FRER was a little darker this time but not much. So this morning (12dpo) took another ACCU-Clear and got another faint positive. I am going to try to go get a pee test at the doctor today and see what they say. I have read that the FRER with pink wrapper Accu-clear and Rexall brands can all produce false positives, but i have also read the the CB Digital can produce false negative. How likely do you think it is that I got three false positives on three different brands. All the lines came up within the time limit.

Okay ladies so I am now 12 dpo. So at 10 dpo I took two tests not with FMU. One was a Rexall brand made by Inverness and the other was an FRER in the pink wrapper. Both had faint positives. I took another FRER and a Clear Blue easy digital with FMU at 11 dpo. The FRER had a faint positive, but the digital said not pregnant. The FRER was a little darker this time but not much. So this morning (12dpo) took another ACCU-Clear and got another faint positive. I am going to try to go get a pee test at the doctor today and see what they say. I have read that the FRER with pink wrapper Accu-clear and Rexall brands can all produce false positives, but i have also read the the CB Digital can produce false negative. How likely do you think it is that I got three false positives on three different brands. All the lines came up within the time limit.

I would say unlikely but I am no expert...hope you get a confirmation BFP!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:LLbean!! So happy for you!!

So apart from the headaches, did you have any other symptoms?

also I have been more tired than normal for about 2 weeks now. I know that was HUGE when I got pregnant with my daughter (21 years ago) ...that hit me hard back then and before I knew I was pregnant.

OH and get ready for this one... my body odor was blowing me away! I thought it was my diet but now I am thinking it was this LOL...man I was getting ripe very quick (either that or my sense of smell just got heightened over night!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->