July testers - Over 35

Wendy - how confusing. When you had your cp - was it confirmed with bloods?

Also - I have been using digis and they don't seem to add up to the dates that FF has provided for O. Having said that, they are only a couple of days out.

I would make an appointment with the drs and demand that they test your bloods.

No bloods done hun and the EPU wouldnt see me and told me to let it run its course. Am making an appointment in the morning. :hugs:

All tests have darker lines that i got either before or after the CP on the 29th June and the digi which was 1-2 2 days before the CP is now showing 2-3. Its all very weird and confusing.

:hugs: I really hope that this is a new beginning for you. :hugs: Let us know how you get on at the drs. Will you be able to get in tomorrow?

i would doubt it. getting an appt that quick at our GP is un heard of.

:hugs::hugs:

Wendy, here in the states we can usually go to an urgent care center and get a blood pregnancy test done on the spot and get results same day. Can you not do the same where you live? The HCG levels would give you a clearer picture as to what is going on. Maybe you could call your EPU and explain what is going on, they may be able to scan you. I sure hope it's a real BFP for you!

hey junebug how are you today my lovely? I assume Bubba is moving with not being on here for a few days now? I really hope you get your BFP this month huni :hugs::hugs::kiss:

Hi, doing good! About to go for my run. Next Sunday is the 5km race I signed up for, only 3 more runs before then!

FF finally agreed that I O'ed Thursday. :happydance: How are you Jodie? Hope you had an amazing weekend :flower:

I wish i was as fit as you! Good to know you ovulated :happydance: I'm really good infact i feel great and really happy. Went to take my 2 eldest to see the final Harry Potter and it was fab! Treated them to VIP seats and got them popcorn and then pizzahut for dinner. Oliver got straight A+'s and Aaron got B and C' in his SATS so i said if they did well they would be rewarded. :hugs:

This is weird. I just did a frer and the 2nd line is as dark as the control line. Much darker than anything i got last month before or after the CP. The whole thing doesnt make any sense so i am phoning my gp for an appointment tomorrow.

OMG Wendy how exciting but confusing to say the least. Blimey hun i'm absolutely delighted for you and what a turnaround. Good luck at the doc's oh and congratulations :happydance::happydance::hugs:

Wendy can you put me down for :witch: thanks

Sorry the witch got you it's such a crappy feeling. Next month :hugs: :kiss:

Thanks Jodes, I've posted up a new thread on EPO as I now believe that is the culprit for messing with my cycle - but otherwise I feel well and I'll be getting on with things, maybe not this month (I think we're on a break as my OH won't be home before I O). :wacko:

Wendy, here in the states we can usually go to an urgent care center and get a blood pregnancy test done on the spot and get results same day. Can you not do the same where you live? The HCG levels would give you a clearer picture as to what is going on. Maybe you could call your EPU and explain what is going on, they may be able to scan you. I sure hope it's a real BFP for you!

The EPU so far have been less than helpful. I called them when it happened and they said as i was bleeding i had to let it run its course then when i called them again to tell them that it had stopped but it had started again following a little pain in they said it would be ovulation so no need for me to take up an appointment when others need it. I will call them again in the morning and see what they say this time.

I'm a bit dim when it comes to all this. What is it they would be looking for in the bloods?

^^^Wendy, they would check what your HCG levels are; you would come back in a few days to have them done again to see if they are falling or rising. I can't believe that you were blown off like that!

DH has a theory. I went to the shops, came back and hes obviously been thinking about it. He thinks that there may have been a little of the hormone left from the CP along with a new pregnancy explaining the darker lines and the 2-3 digi.

I suppose its possible.

Do you girls think i will have an answer tomorrow if i get an appointment or do they do bloods over a few days to check the hormone level?

^^^Wendy, they would check what your HCG levels are; you would come back in a few days to have them done again to see if they are falling or rising. I can't believe that you were blown off like that!

LOL i just asked that in the next post. That makes sense hun. Think i might just cope for a few days. Oh yeah apparently a CP is just a "late period" so there was no way they had any intention of giving me the time of day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->