July testers - Over 35

Okay ladies so I am now 12 dpo. So at 10 dpo I took two tests not with FMU. One was a Rexall brand made by Inverness and the other was an FRER in the pink wrapper. Both had faint positives. I took another FRER and a Clear Blue easy digital with FMU at 11 dpo. The FRER had a faint positive, but the digital said not pregnant. The FRER was a little darker this time but not much. So this morning (12dpo) took another ACCU-Clear and got another faint positive. I am going to try to go get a pee test at the doctor today and see what they say. I have read that the FRER with pink wrapper Accu-clear and Rexall brands can all produce false positives, but i have also read the the CB Digital can produce false negative. How likely do you think it is that I got three false positives on three different brands. All the lines came up within the time limit.

I think the CB digi just needs more HCG than the FRER, TBH. Fr advertises that it will read 25 HCG, but I have ready studies that it can be as low as 12.5...so, you might not get a BFP on a digi until after AF is due.

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
I KNEW it LL!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Soooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping to join you soon :hugs:

Wendy, so glad you got your apt tomorrow to sort this out! :hugs: Praying it's a healthy beanie for you hun :dust:

LL you crack me up RE: body odour. My first weird symptom (before my BFP) was PINK ear wax. Yup. Pink earwax. :haha:

DMom, I'm so impressed you haven't POAS yet! I haven't either :blush: I will try to hold out until 8DPO at least... I find there is a brief withdrawal period after the OPK, it's been about 4 days now, so it may be easier to hold off than I thought :dohh:

Bubba, thinking of you today, international move today, hope everything goes smoothly and that you're back on to POAS with me :hugs:

Junebug- I did pee at 5DPO bc I had that temp dip, lol. I just didn't post the BFN, lol. I am debating as to whether or not I should go with tomorrow or try the temp experiment and let it ride. I normally do not temp after OV, so IDK what they are supposed to really be doing now. I assume that my dip today is bad.

Junebug- I did pee at 5DPO bc I had that temp dip, lol. I just didn't post the BFN, lol. I am debating as to whether or not I should go with tomorrow or try the temp experiment and let it ride. I normally do not temp after OV, so IDK what they are supposed to really be doing now. I assume that my dip today is bad.

Nope your temps look promising! See my Aug 31 2009 BBT chart from when I got pregnant. I had even deeper dips than you! I'll try to just stick with temping until AF due and try to resist POAS until passed 10DPO.

Nope your temps look promising! See my Aug 31 2009 BBT chart from when I got pregnant. I had even deeper dips than you! I'll try to just stick with temping until AF due and try to resist POAS until passed 10DPO.

I am going to try and hold out until Wed, which is 9DPO, lol. But, I make no promises, lol.

Just noticed I marked my tests as CD 14 instead of 14DPO....can I claim hormone brain yet? Lol

Woohoo love seeing those BFP!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Keep it up ladies!

FX for you Wendy!

so test at doctors puts me at 3 weeks and a day...have to go back on Wednesday to check on beta levels again...

I thought spotting was normal? LL....can they tell if it is twins? Hahaha

Llbean,am so so bloody happy for you Hun,:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:happy and healthy nine months,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks all for the support!!!

Doctor did check in there too and she said all looks fine, and that the spotting is perfectly normal...I asked for how long is it normal and she said even the whole 1st trimester!!!!

kind of anxious and not counting any victories yet until after seeing results from Betas. I go in and then maybe Thursday they can tell me if it is progressing accordingly. MAYBE after that confirmation I will tell my hubby so he can go to the August 3rd Ultrasound appointment. Want him to see the heartbeat ;-) (or two Indigo LOL)

Doctor did check in there too and she said all looks fine, and that the spotting is perfectly normal...I asked for how long is it normal and she said even the whole 1st trimester!!!!

kind of anxious and not counting any victories yet until after seeing results from Betas. I go in and then maybe Thursday they can tell me if it is progressing accordingly. MAYBE after that confirmation I will tell my hubby so he can go to the August 3rd Ultrasound appointment. Want him to see the heartbeat ;-) (or two Indigo LOL)

So pleased you have been told all looks fine :)

Loads and loads of sticky thoughts and hoping all keeps going well with your pregnancy :)

Your DH is gonna guess....you'll be giddy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->