July testers - Over 35

HAHAHA no, I'm an actress!!!! This will definitely be my Oscar winning performance

Just catching up on 7 pages...

Wendy - glad they are gettin you in for a scan, FX for good results

Dmom, just realised we are on the same DPO. Have had lower temps the last 2 days myself but was doing my daily chart study and concluded that temping post O is pretty random and anything could happen!

OMG LLBEAN!!!! Congrats!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Dmom, just realised we are on the same DPO. Have had lower temps the last 2 days myself but was doing my daily chart study and concluded that temping post O is pretty random and anything could happen!

Will you help keep me sane? Lol. I am a train wreck this cycle!

Not sure I can do the sane thing :wacko: - might start testing at 9DPO myself so we can do synchronised POASing!! :haha:

No testing til then though :growlmad:

Not sure I can do the sane thing :wacko: - might start testing at 9DPO myself so we can do synchronised POASing!! :haha:

No testing til then though :growlmad:

Ok, if you agree that I can POAS on Wednesday, we will POAS together, lol.

Sanity is totally overrated!

I wish I was there with you LLBean...but I'm very happy for you!!!:muaha:

I hope all goes well on Wednesday, too! I have read that high Beta numbers can indicate twins!!!

So here is a polling question for my other BNB Buddies - I bought a supply of 25 IC a while back and have used them sporadically to test btw 10-12dpo. Do I really need to wait 10 minutes for the results?

In my previous pregnancies I had an immediate BFP but I was using Answer or CBE the day before and the day AF was due. Also, I usually only go 12-13dpo before my cycle starts over

AFM - cd7 and looking for a +OPK this weekend! Can't wait for Friday to be here!!! I did remember to BBT this weekend :winkwink:

Nope, high beta HCG can be seen in singleton pregancies just like lower HCG can be seen in twins. I had sky-high HCG and it was a singleton. The only thing that will tell twins or not is an ultrasound!

RE: ICs, I always wait the 10 minutes before calling it a true negative. Sometimes a line will appear immediately if the LH or HCG (depending on OPK vs HPT) are high so obviously you can read sooner than 10 minutes if you see something!

LL I honestly don't know how you can hold it in! I'd be so transparent :haha: Let us know how the Oscar winning performance is shaping up!!!

HAHAHAHA well I think the fact that I am still in Utter disbelief helps!

if Betas look good I will tell him this weekend. And US is on August 3rd...maybe we do see 2 heart beats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay ladies so I am now 12 dpo. So at 10 dpo I took two tests not with FMU. One was a Rexall brand made by Inverness and the other was an FRER in the pink wrapper. Both had faint positives. I took another FRER and a Clear Blue easy digital with FMU at 11 dpo. The FRER had a faint positive, but the digital said not pregnant. The FRER was a little darker this time but not much. So this morning (12dpo) took another ACCU-Clear and got another faint positive. I am going to try to go get a pee test at the doctor today and see what they say. I have read that the FRER with pink wrapper Accu-clear and Rexall brands can all produce false positives, but i have also read the the CB Digital can produce false negative. How likely do you think it is that I got three false positives on three different brands. All the lines came up within the time limit.

Thanks Ladies!!! I went to the local health clinic here on my lunch break and the doctor confirmed a faint, but POSITIVE BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well ladies... I got one for ya :shock:
both%252520CD14.jpg

you did it!!!!!! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Hi girls,

A quick up date from my phone. I had a meeting in radiology this afternoon and i presuaded one of the girls i know to do an ultrasound. She worked in obstetrics before so i thought what the hell.

The upshot is that there is nothing there. My tubes are clear and there are no cysts and definately no pregnancy. I will still have to go to the EPAU tomorrow for an internal and bloods. If i am PG this month then its still to early to implant so it cant be that so its must be that my levels went up before coming down after the bleeding. Am hoping for a better explanation tomorrow. Not sure if i would have ovulated either if i still had HCG in my system then surely my body would assume i was PG and not release. Who knows.

Onwards and upwards. I never thought i would ever say this but roll on AF so i can get right back on the ttc bus and test on my Birthday in August.

:hugs:

Hi girls,

A quick up date from my phone. I had a meeting in radiology this afternoon and i presuaded one of the girls i know to do an ultrasound. She worked in obstetrics before so i thought what the hell.

The upshot is that there is nothing there. My tubes are clear and there are no cysts and definately no pregnancy. I will still have to go to the EPAU tomorrow for an internal and bloods. If i am PG this month then its still to early to implant so it cant be that so its must be that my levels went up before coming down after the bleeding. Am hoping for a better explanation tomorrow. Not sure if i would have ovulated either if i still had HCG in my system then surely my body would assume i was PG and not release. Who knows.

Onwards and upwards. I never thought i would ever say this but roll on AF so i can get right back on the ttc bus and test on my Birthday in August.

:hugs:

Sorry to hear your news :hugs: But good you are starting to get some answers so you can move forward :hugs:

well ladies... I got one for ya :shock:
both%252520CD14.jpg

https://www.sympato.ch/smileys/ola.gif

CONGRATULATIONS HUN i am so pleased for you. x

https://www.sympato.ch/smileys/fiesta.gif

https://www.sympato.ch/smileys/ola.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members