July testers - Over 35

Hi ladies...
Just wanted to jump into the over 35 mix and share with you that I just got my first:bfp: ever!

The official beta is tomorrow, but I am 11dp2dt with my second go at IVF (and yes, I am using my own eggs!!). I know there is a long way to go between here and healthy delivery, so I am still very cautiously optimistic and happy!!! Please send prayers and positive thoughts!!!

Ladies, never give up hope!!!!!
:cloud9:

:dust:

Dmama,congrats,fabulous news from a fellow 44 year old,happy and healthy nine months,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow that wonderful news dmama. Congratulations !!!

Hi all!

I'm just popping in to say congrats to all the BFPs!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs: to the BFNs

And to say I'm out for the month... :witch:

I can't be too sad though since we were way too lazy in the BD dept... This cycle I've got a whole mess of IC OPKs waiting and am planning to continue temping and throw in SMEP. Today is CD 6 and I'm ready!

Best of luck to everyone... I don't get to post too often, but know I'm throwing :dust: at you every chance I get!

Okay ladies so I am now 12 dpo. So at 10 dpo I took two tests not with FMU. One was a Rexall brand made by Inverness and the other was an FRER in the pink wrapper. Both had faint positives. I took another FRER and a Clear Blue easy digital with FMU at 11 dpo. The FRER had a faint positive, but the digital said not pregnant. The FRER was a little darker this time but not much. So this morning (12dpo) took another ACCU-Clear and got another faint positive. I am going to try to go get a pee test at the doctor today and see what they say. I have read that the FRER with pink wrapper Accu-clear and Rexall brands can all produce false positives, but i have also read the the CB Digital can produce false negative. How likely do you think it is that I got three false positives on three different brands. All the lines came up within the time limit.

Thanks Ladies!!! I went to the local health clinic here on my lunch break and the doctor confirmed a faint, but POSITIVE BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS HUN

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. :happydance:

Wendy :hugs:

I just want to check I'm not being counted in your BFP score - I kind of gate crashed your thread to speak to Wendy :blush: and I'm not over 35 :blush:

Also, started bleeding today so probably wasn't a BFP either :(

Nope I know your age Hun. 60+? Yeah. Lol

Wendy - :hugs::hugs: to you hun. I can't understand why you were getting :bfn:'s once the bleeding started and now :bfp:'s maybe an internal us is needed to see anything as it could be too small to be picked up on a normal us. Thinking of you today

Llbean - :happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats hun fx that all goes well for you.

Amy - :happydance::happydance: congrats to you too hun again my fx for you too

Dmama - that is such good news to hear

AFM - Sorry is awol Sunday and Monday but, those are OH's days off and was kept busy with him and DD and we had dinner guests Sunday so no chance of getting on here until last night to catch up! I have posted my poas pics on the poas thread and I am really:confused:! Last night and this morning I felt sick, bloaty, pain in my left side and generally crampy feeling like :witch: was about to hit me with the mother of all visits(one from hell where I would be turned into the she-devil for the duration of her visit!)I also feel wet downstairs all the time like I have just come on! If I haven't had a visit from :witch: by the weekend I might be tempted to crack open my FRER. What do you ladies think?

Wendy - :hugs::hugs: to you hun. I can't understand why you were getting :bfn:'s once the bleeding started and now :bfp:'s maybe an internal us is needed to see anything as it could be too small to be picked up on a normal us. Thinking of you today

Llbean - :happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats hun fx that all goes well for you.

Amy - :happydance::happydance: congrats to you too hun again my fx for you too

Dmama - that is such good news to hear

AFM - Sorry is awol Sunday and Monday but, those are OH's days off and was kept busy with him and DD and we had dinner guests Sunday so no chance of getting on here until last night to catch up! I have posted my poas pics on the poas thread and I am really:confused:! Last night and this morning I felt sick, bloaty, pain in my left side and generally crampy feeling like :witch: was about to hit me with the mother of all visits(one from hell where I would be turned into the she-devil for the duration of her visit!)I also feel wet downstairs all the time like I have just come on! If I haven't had a visit from :witch: by the weekend I might be tempted to crack open my FRER. What do you ladies think?

Thanks Hun.

I would crack open the frer at the weekend Hun. :hugs:

Hi all!

I'm just popping in to say congrats to all the BFPs!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs: to the BFNs

And to say I'm out for the month... :witch:

I can't be too sad though since we were way too lazy in the BD dept... This cycle I've got a whole mess of IC OPKs waiting and am planning to continue temping and throw in SMEP. Today is CD 6 and I'm ready!

Best of luck to everyone... I don't get to post too often, but know I'm throwing :dust: at you every chance I get!

So sorry the old bag got you Hun. :hugs:

Wow 6 pages and three new BFP's to catch up on!! Congrats ladies, H&H 9 months :happydance::happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to Wendy and Lala.

Shmoo - looking forward to hearing when you've FRER-ed.

AFM, CD14 today so the :sex:athon has started!! I'm trying to kind of follow SMEP this month, without telling DH obviously :haha:

Hi All-
Been reading your posts and wish everyone lots of babydust! I'm trying for my second. My first just turned 8 months and I'm still breastfeeding (not exclusively). I haven't had a period since January 2010, which is great, but challenging when you're trying to conceive. I believe I am 7 DPO, but time will tell if I'm even in the ballpark. It's not any easier the second time around. I had complications with my delivery last year-C Section (induced), twisted fallopian tube resulting in an engorged cyst and removal, and emergency appendectomy--and yet here I am trying my luck at being preggo once again! Best of luck to you all (I know I really need it)!!

Blimey you have had it rough :hugs::hugs: good luck and i'm sure it will happen again very soon!

PS love your pic it's just made me laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->