July testers - Over 35

Hi ladies...
Just wanted to jump into the over 35 mix and share with you that I just got my first:bfp: ever!

The official beta is tomorrow, but I am 11dp2dt with my second go at IVF (and yes, I am using my own eggs!!). I know there is a long way to go between here and healthy delivery, so I am still very cautiously optimistic and happy!!! Please send prayers and positive thoughts!!!

Ladies, never give up hope!!!!!
:cloud9:

:dust:

Many congratulations i'm really happy for you. I hope you have a wonderful and happy experience of pregnancy. :hugs::hugs:

OK, for some reason I caved this morning at 8DPO knowing that there was really no chance of getting a BFP at this stage - but I had had a really vivid dream where I was pregnant so I thought what the heck. Anyway, please tell me that you don't see anything here...

IMG_1832.jpg

ETA Off to the doc for day 21 tests in 15 mins so will catch up with your opinions when I get back...

Hello ladies

Firstly, HUGE congrats to all the BFPs!! Wonderful to see them all - wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Secondly, I feel bad to rain on the BFP parade but the :witch: got me yesterday a day early - with lots of lovely cramps, worst for a while. Feeling pretty low, I had a PMA right though this month, kind of a "what will be will be" but now I get to the point where AF arrives I feel really deflated :(

Good luck to the rest of the July testers, lots and lots of :dust:

xx

Oh Butterfly, I can't be upset with you...I'll probably cave too! :hugs:

Do you see an evap IRL?

Hello ladies

Firstly, HUGE congrats to all the BFPs!! Wonderful to see them all - wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Secondly, I feel bad to rain on the BFP parade but the :witch: got me yesterday a day early - with lots of lovely cramps, worst for a while. Feeling pretty low, I had a PMA right though this month, kind of a "what will be will be" but now I get to the point where AF arrives I feel really deflated :(

xx

Really sorry she got you this month it is a crappy feeling no matter how much you tell yourself what will be will be. Hang in there it will happen! :hugs: xx

Hello ladies

xx

Really sorry she got you this month it is a crappy feeling no matter how much you tell yourself what will be will be. Hang in there it will happen! :hugs: xx

Thanks Jodes :hugs: I just need to try to find my PMA again - difficult when you are a natural pessimist to begin with! :dohh:

xx

Hello ladies

xx

Sorry the old bag got you this month. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: Sorry Hun, I don't see anything but it's still early yet.

Oh Butterfly, I can't be upset with you...I'll probably cave too! :hugs:

Do you see an evap IRL?

:)

Yes I think I can see a really really faint line!!! I thought evap line so I tried googling but I'm still not really sure. The "line" appeared within 2 mins so not sure if that would be evap or not... oh well, no stress, I will just test again tomorrow as planned! I'm all set for a BFN so not setting myself up too much!

GL if you do cave :hugs: :hugs:

TessieToo - sorry the witch got you :hugs: :hugs:

Butterfly, I did cave...BFN; the test is on the POAS thread, lol. I swear I see something on yours, I just don't know if it has any color.

TessieTwo, sorry :witch: got you :hugs:

Wendy, keep us posted! I really think something is going on but too small to see with ultrasound. Hope the blood work clarifies things!

Butterfly I do see a faint line :happydance: Looking forward to seeing tomorrow's!!!

I have cramps as we speak. :grr: :witch: stay away!!!

I know, that's why I'm confused. It hurts and feels like AF already. Left sided and radiates into my back. Will go get checked out if it continues. All I need now is a pancreatitis attack :grr:

Thanks ladies for the :hugs: and kind words :)

I had PMT symptoms from mid cycle so I kind of knew that it wouldn't be my month but I was doing a lot of this :ignore: to the sore boobs, crying episodes and carb cravings as it only means one thing, that Auntie Flo is coming to town and she's going to be wanting to stay at my house! The old bag! :grr:

xx

I know, that's why I'm confused. It hurts and feels like AF already. Left sided and radiates into my back. Will go get checked out if it continues. All I need now is a pancreatitis attack :grr:

Could be implantation, could be your pancreas...it could be anything you want, lol. BUt, it is too early for AF..but, since you have the MD after your name, I am sure you SS in other ways. Just like when I was in the psych world, I could open the DSM-IV and diagnose myself with anything at any given time, lol. :wacko:

From the time I posted at home to now at work, cramps magically gone. Likely just gut something or other! OR I'm coming down with something, my temps just keep going up and up in the last 5 days. Not really symtom spotting, just trying to figure out why I have cramps :haha: Damn, where is Bubba when I need her? Us MD SSers need to stick together :rofl:

From the time I posted at home to now at work, cramps magically gone. Likely just gut something or other! OR I'm coming down with something, my temps just keep going up and up in the last 5 days. Not really symtom spotting, just trying to figure out why I have cramps :haha: Damn, where is Bubba when I need her? Us MD SSers need to stick together :rofl:

No MD here, lol. Like my dad always said...you're a psychologist, not the type of doctor that actually helps people, lol.

No MD here, lol. Like my dad always said...you're a psychologist, not the type of doctor that actually helps people, lol.

AHAHAHA I love your dad LOL

My ex father in law would tease my ex husband (does marketing & research) by saying he had the perfect job....people paid him so he would tell them what to do HAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->