July testers - Over 35

DMom, I would drop everything if I won the lotto and do degrees in Anthropology, Paleontology and Medieval history! :) I'm already lining up the plans for when I retire in 20 years :rofl: So impressed you'd study French, c'est très bien :thumbup:

LL, I think she's full of *beep*. No one waits that long to test. Some docs have policies in place to not see patients until at least 8 weeks, but in the over 35 years category, they really should! :hugs:

I agree with Junebug, you doc is being an as*!

I am just a few credit short of an anthropology minor, lol. My SIL is in Bulgaria right now doing research.

i'm out, af showed today, a day early :(

:hugs: Sorry to hear that, mine came a day early as well - I suppose the best way of looking at it is we are a day closer to a BFP, not easy to think that when the witch has turned up I know...have some more :hugs:

Tess
xx

so sorry about the witch showing for you ladies...:hugs:

Don't give up!

Hi girls, I am just this minute back. Was in the EPAU for hours. I saw so many people. The first thing they did was ultrasound and like yesterday there was nothing there but tubes clear and no cysts or anything sinister. They then made me do a pregnancy test and the positive result came up in less than 10 seconds so someone else came in and they took another test with the same sample and again positive came up within 10 seconds. I think I have them stumped. They took blood and I have to go back Friday morning for a 2nd set followed by a phone call on Monday and possible another appointment. They couldnt understand why the 2nd pg test was positive( I think they said 100miu) when the bleeding and CP was on the 29th of June. Guess I am a weird one.

Wendy, could you perhaps actually be pregnant?

There was nothing on the ultrasound and the uterus lining was thin so nothing implanted. We were NTNP this month but I think I might have O'd last Tuesday so it would be far to early for anything to show. Then again if my hcg levels are still high then O might not have happened at all.

I was hoping fir answers today but I think they are as confused as I am.

well it is all very strange indeed, but we are all different and unique...hope you get answers soon and that they are good ones!

Conina- I don't consider myself a psychologist bc I didn't practice for more than one day and I knew during my internship that I was in the wrong profession. If I pursue my JD, it's only so I can teach con law somewhere, as that is my passion. But, here's the psych in me; I don't so much care what a person does, but more so the why..in law, you can skirt the issue by not asking the question, in psych, you have to ask all of the questions to get anywhere and the answers are usually very ugly, lol.

Junebug- if I could get paid to stay in school and not worry about an acutal profession, my next degree would be in French, lol.

Funny, if I could give it all up and start again, I would be a french teacher. My degree was Law with French and I lived there for a year - fab times...

Wendy - this is all so weird. I really hope there's a bean in there somewhere!

Wendy hopefully the bloods will give you more of an idea, at least then you know if the HCG is rising or falling. When will you get the first BETA result?

Wendy hopefully the bloods will give you more of an idea, at least then you know if the HCG is rising or falling. When will you get the first BETA result?

They are going to call me tomorrow Hun. :hugs:

i'm out, af showed today, a day early :(

:hugs: Sorry to hear that, mine came a day early as well - I suppose the best way of looking at it is we are a day closer to a BFP, not easy to think that when the witch has turned up I know...have some more :hugs:

Tess
xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to both of you...sorry the :witch: got you...:cry:

Wendy...very weird...I hope the mystery unravels soon!! :hugs: in the meantime!

Blimey you have had it rough :hugs::hugs: good luck and i'm sure it will happen again very soon!

PS love your pic it's just made me laugh

I did have a tough time, but some things are out of our hands and humor seems to get me through things. Best to you! :hugs:

Wendy - at least they are doing something. when you go back on friday can you ask if they will consider doing an internal us?

congrats to all who have gotten a:bfp:!! and all the :dust:needed to the ones still yet to test. Go girls!!!!! :thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Massive congratulations to all the ladies with new bfps today! Wow it is definitely a busy month!
I am now cd23 of a 28 day cycle and testes bfn with fmu and ic today. No af symptoms at all yet though which is unusual. Preparing for another bfn cycle - my 11th. Beginning to think it will never happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->