• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July testers - Over 35

Oh new shoes - my biggest weakness :)

Mine too! Just treated myself to pair of Jimmy Choo Ugg Boots :happydance: for when i've got a lovely bump! (need comfy boots when pregnant) I'm that confident i've also bought some clothes in the sale from Isabella Oliver. Positive positive thoughts! OH DEAR I'M TEMPTING FATE!!!! X

Not temping fate surrounding yourself with positive motivational items :thumbup:

But mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :kiss: Jimmy Choo :kiss: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mine too! Just treated myself to pair of Jimmy Choo Ugg Boots :happydance: for when i've got a lovely bump! (need comfy boots when pregnant) I'm that confident i've also bought some clothes in the sale from Isabella Oliver. Positive positive thoughts! OH DEAR I'M TEMPTING FATE!!!! X

I lived in my uggs when i was pregnant and was still wearing them 6 months after DS was born. Would do the same again in a heartbeat.
They are the most comfortable thing even.

:hugs:

12 dpo....bfn...temp went down....i am out...
:pizza:....

Aww hun (((indigo)))

I know nothing about temping so cannot really comment but are there not other reasons for a temp dip??? Surely your not out till the old bat comes on her broom?????

xxxx

Live in Uggs too.....miss them so much since it's been too hot to wear them....tempted to set the thermostat to low temps just so I could wear them.....:haha:

Aww hun (((indigo)))

I know nothing about temping so cannot really comment but are there not other reasons for a temp dip??? Surely your not out till the old bat comes on her broom?????

xxxx

No AF yet, but I just know...This cycle has been off from the start....low temps, delayed ovulation...and my longest cycle ever...

No worries....I'm ok with it...:flower:

Im not convinced and want to see what it does tomorrow....your LP is usually 13 or 14 days long and you are only at day 12. the way your chart has been going its been up down up down so todays temp is in tune with that. You ovulated late so your cycle will be longer (sorry thats annoying). I know you think you are out, and I think I am too, but Im looking to see what your temp does tomorrow :thumbup:

BFN this morning for me but obviously its early....however if I did have triplets growing from my 3 follicles I think they would show by now so phew!!!!

also my temps are really crap, I thought clomid was supposed to make them higher but mine are really low so going to google that. so unless theres a big spike soon Im pretty sure this is not my month, and thats ok....I booked a week in vegas end of this month but hubby wouldnt let me book the flights as he doesnt want to go if Im pregnant this month. I said I would still go and he was like 'are you crazy, we've waited so long for this why risk anything' :shrug:

BFN this morning for me but obviously its early....however if I did have triplets growing from my 3 follicles I think they would show by now so phew!!!!

also my temps are really crap, I thought clomid was supposed to make them higher but mine are really low so going to google that. so unless theres a big spike soon Im pretty sure this is not my month, and thats ok....I booked a week in vegas end of this month but hubby wouldnt let me book the flights as he doesnt want to go if Im pregnant this month. I said I would still go and he was like 'are you crazy, we've waited so long for this why risk anything' :shrug:

I didn't get higher temps on the Clomid; I stayed around my usual 97.4-97.6.

Even if u r preggers...Vegas can still be fun...shopping, shows, food....it's entertaining just walking around and seeing all the hotels.....

Thanks Jax41 for the welcome.

What is the protocol for testing? Are we waiting until the day AF is due or the day before??? I'm not one of those who tests at 9dpo...but I'd do 12dpo. I'm usually starting my cycle at 13dpo.

Even if u r preggers...Vegas can still be fun...shopping, shows, food....it's entertaining just walking around and seeing all the hotels.....

I know, I would totally go and just avoid the smoke filled places! he doesnt want me to go on a plane such early into the pregnancy, feels the radiation wouldnt be good. I know lots of people who flew and were ok, but it will be hard to convince him. oh well I will be so ecstatic I wont care!! so either way Im a winner :fool:

Thanks Jax41 for the welcome.

What is the protocol for testing? Are we waiting until the day AF is due or the day before??? I'm not one of those who tests at 9dpo...but I'd do 12dpo. I'm usually starting my cycle at 13dpo.

I start at like 5DPO, lol. I am one of those, lol. :wacko:

Oh, welcome!

OMG i'n biting my nails now because only have 4 more days until i test yikes! Good luck ladies :hugs: i'm rooting for you all and lets see some :bfp: Jodie xx

Oooh Jodes let's hope hey , I'm terrible the nearer I get :hugs::kiss:

Glad I am not the only crazy one here :wacko: - I've actually pulled out a few maternity clothes and have them hanging in my closet in the hopes it will bring some good mojo. Maybe I should put them under my pillow. :haha:

I bought a maternity wrap dress at Target b/c I thought I would get pregnant so fast! I also get the emails from Isabella Oliver and I can't wait to make my first purchase!!! So far I have resisted since my last month of TTC will be September and we've already been at it for 8 cycles.

Thx dachsundmom! Since I'm not BBT and I forgot to use my OPK, I'm not sure what my dpo is. So my plan is to test cd26 or cd27. My average cycle length is 26.8. If I get a negative on cd26, it means negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->