• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July testers - Over 35

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:Ah Jax , even the thong didn't work its magic , sounds a good attempt though love. Hope the tww flies by:flower:
Good luck you girls testing tomorrow , here's a dose of dust

Bubba - he couldn't even raise a smile for me let alone anything else!! :rofl::rofl: Thongs are 'on a break'....hopefully for the next 9 months!!! xXx

LOL Jax, sounds like you did pretty good though!!!
And you're right, Murphy's law dictates that BECAUSE I said this month would NOT be good timing at all, I might get my BFP :rofl:
Getting excited for this month's testers, we start tomorrow!!!! :dust: to all!!!

I'm down for the 5th July, but i just did a First Response and it was negative. They're supposed to be the most accurate aren't they?

Would you take that as a def neg for this month?

I'm down for the 5th July, but i just did a First Response and it was negative. They're supposed to be the most accurate aren't they?

Would you take that as a def neg for this month?

How many DPO are you? It sounds a little early.

Just started TTC so not really sure about some stuff :blush:

AF last month was 6th June, due 5th July this month, and i always have a 28 day cycle.

Thanks x

AF last month was 6th June, due 5th July this month, and i always have a 28 day cycle.

Thanks x

I might be doing it wrong, but I am calculation your dur for AF on 7/3, if you started 6/6 for this cycle. But, math is not my strong point! Lol :haha:

Hopping in to this thread - I'm in my 2WW for 9th time...I have 2 DD - ages 10 and almost 5....so this is our last hurrah for a DS. Getting pregnant before was a breeze, so these past 8 months have been real hard for me. I turned 41 a few months ago and we'll be TTC until the end of September. After that it's all over and I'll have to count the blessings I already have.

I'm glad it is summer time b/c there is so much to keep me busy and I'm not stressed out with kids, their school, homework, laundry, housework, etc.

Today I am cd 16 and I probably OV'd around cd 12/13. I used to BBT but that got to be too depressing and it took over my life/moods. I've been meaning to use the rest of my OPKs but I keep leaving them in my office over the weekend. :dohh:

My test date will be at cd27 - July 11th if I can hold off that long. I bought a bunch of IC but decided to stop using them once I stopped the BBT.

YOU GO GIRLS!!!!! Wishing everyone lots of BFP's!!! :headspin:

Thanks x

I might be doing it wrong, but I am calculation your dur for AF on 7/3, if you started 6/6 for this cycle. But, math is not my strong point! Lol :haha:

Quite possibly. So that would make the result of the test accurate then?

Thanks x

Quite possibly. So that would make the result of the test accurate then?

:hugs: That would depend on the test you used and when you OV. I would say test again in a day or two.

Hi ya'll. My first post, but my 14 dpo date is likely 2 days (july 13th and another TBD). I'm still having an LH surge and with achy ovaries, so it's likely I'll Ov again this cycle. Nice to make the acquaintance of you all. I'm going to start a TTC journal where I'm welcoming stalkers.

Hello everyone

I'm new, 43 and in our first month TTC. Not 100% sure of my cycle but my calendar defaults to 28 days so should be tomorrow. Thought it was arriving yesterday or today as had cramping for 2/3 days - but no cramping today and no AF!

Obviously we are aware we are living with slim chances but ....:hugs:.

Tomorrow could be the day AF turns up (but there again I could be 2 days out) so wont know what my cycle is until it happens.

The wait is a nightmare!!!!

Hi ya'll. My first post, but my 14 dpo date is likely 2 days (july 13th and another TBD). I'm still having an LH surge and with achy ovaries, so it's likely I'll Ov again this cycle. Nice to make the acquaintance of you all. I'm going to start a TTC journal where I'm welcoming stalkers.

Hello and good luck for getting your BFP soon :dust:

Hello everyone

I'm new, 43 and in our first month TTC. Not 100% sure of my cycle but my calendar defaults to 28 days so should be tomorrow. Thought it was arriving yesterday or today as had cramping for 2/3 days - but no cramping today and no AF!

Tomorrow could be the day AF turns up (but there again I could be 2 days out) so wont know what my cycle is until it happens.

Welcome! Have you tested yet for this current cycle?

Hello to you too!

Hello everyone

Hello and hoping AF stays away and you get that BFP :dust:

But if the old :witch: does show her face then loads of :dust: for your next cycle :dust:

Hello everyone

Welcome! Have you tested yet for this current cycle?

Hi dm :hugs: - no not yet. I decided to see whether AF turned up first. A couple of times I wanted to test but then thought it was perhaps too soon so am waiting.

I've never tested before for a pregnancy so its kind of nerve wracking :blush:

Hello everyone

Hello and hoping AF stays away and you get that BFP :dust:

But if the old :witch: does show her face then loads of :dust: for your next cycle :dust:
Thanks MacWooly - I suppose I hear the clock ticking rather loudly at the moment and wonder how many cycles I realistically have, if any. But... we have faith and who knows what's around the corner.

@bitty- I POAS as soon as I can, lol. I have no restraint!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->