• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July testers - Over 35

@bitty- I POAS as soon as I can, lol. I have no restraint!

lol If AF stays away I shall test this weekend.... crikey the very thought makes my tummy wobble!!!!

Well, you're a stronger woman than I am; if you told me I could pee on my shoe and get two pink lines, I'd do it right now! :blush:
ROFL you are funny DM - I suppose its my nerves kicking in. I'm sure that's why I've been feeling queasy too. This is my very first month ever TTC and knowing the clock is really against us I suppose during the 'not knowing' there is hope - as soon as I check it could be a no hope... newbie nerves I suppose.

Talking of shoes - bought a super pair of shoes today half price in the sale. The official colour is 'raspberry'... I just had to have them for that very fact alone lol :haha:

...wont be peeing on them though!!! :blush:

Put me down for July 2nd. I'm 1 day late right now but took clomid the first time this month so I think it shifted my cycle. Holding out until the 2nd before I test and hoping for that BFP!

Good luck ladies!!

I am currently 2 DPO, due to test on the 13th. DH and I gave it a good crack this month so am hoping to finally have some success.

Good luck to everyone hoping for a BFP in July. Keep your fingers Xed.

Cramping last night, woke up in the middle of the night and thought 'here she is'..... but nothing.

This morning... still nothing.

So that's my 28 day cycle gone by - maybe I'm 30 days or more.... or maybe....???

Think I'll buy a test today if AF hasnt arrived by lunchtime. I can take the test in the morning then. :blush:

Wishing everyone all the best this month. I'm praying and believing :hugs:

Hi Wendy,

Could you put me down for the 29th July (think we may be cycle buddies x)

Thanks for doing this, it's quite a job! :flower:

PS - Hope you're doing ok. x x x

Wishing todays testers all the luck in the world.

Bring on those BFP's :dust:

01/7/11 - sarahincanada
01/7/11 - dachsundmom
01/7/11 - Indigo77

Hi Wendy,

Could you put me down for the 29th July (think we may be cycle buddies x)

Thanks for doing this, it's quite a job! :flower:

PS - Hope you're doing ok. x x x

:happydance: Cycle buddies. it will be good going through the whoel month together.

Wait nooooooooo.

Your not out yet for June. Only just realised that. So as much as i would love a cycle buddy i hope you get your BFP today/tomorrow hun.

:hugs:

Good luck girls ! Hoping and praying :flower:
Hope your okay Wendy ?:hugs:

Any news bittybobby fingers crossed:hugs:
Not yet. Been stuck at work so hopefully get the test in the next hour. Tempted to test this afternoon but I read morning pee was better lol

Still no sign of AF and I have some very mild cramps still. Sure its AF but never had all this before :coffee:

I am doing ok hun. Just trying to keep busy. Still bleeding which is a constant reminder so i am sure i will feel much better once it stops.

Got my OPK's and EPO at the ready and red bull, irn bru and pro plus for DH. We are good to go and going to give it our best shot this month.

x

Any news bittybobby fingers crossed:hugs:
Not yet. Been stuck at work so hopefully get the test in the next hour. Tempted to test this afternoon but I read morning pee was better lol

Still no sign of AF and I have some very mild cramps still. Sure its AF but never had all this before :coffee:

No symptom spotting my dear! :growlmad:

You may POAS or wait for AF, but your first actual symptom is a late AF!

Which, BTW, I totally hope you get! :hugs:

:wave: Hi bittybobby, Quisty, Starsign, Jennjenn and Crazyfor you - good to have you on board with us this month girls. Loads of luck and baby dust!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I felt so much relief once the bleeding stopped Wendy. I know were all different but I hated that reminder of what the bleeding meant. Take care x

I am doing ok hun. Just trying to keep busy. Still bleeding which is a constant reminder so i am sure i will feel much better once it stops.

Got my OPK's and EPO at the ready and red bull, irn bru and pro plus for DH. We are good to go and going to give it our best shot this month.

x

Big hugs :hugs: and a good downpour of babydust coming your way honey!!
:dust::dust::dust:

OMG i'n biting my nails now because only have 4 more days until i test yikes! Good luck ladies :hugs: i'm rooting for you all and lets see some :bfp: Jodie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->