JULY testers !!!

mummof1

Reaction score
Looking for buddies :)
I'll be ovulating around July 5th , testing starting around July 15th!

Looking for buddies :)
I'll be ovulating around July 5th , testing starting around July 15th!

Me! I'm ovulating between 5th & 7th according to FF. Will test around 18th if I can hold out!

I already ovulated (I think!) and will be testing from July 3rd...I've just come off of the pill in May so BFP is unlikely! But hey worth a try!

Awesome !
Let's keep each other up dated :)
Good luck to all of you !

I'll be ovulation around the 5th and testing on the 20th if af doesn't show.

July 5th tester here. Af is on same day. But, I have feeling I am out this month.

Hi ladies :flower: best of luck to u all this month. I'll be testing July 24th :thumbup:

Hi ladies :flower: best of luck to u all this month. I'll be testing July 24th :thumbup:

Heyyy elaa i should be testing on the 24th as well. Just starting my first iui . Now using gonal f injections. My follow up appointment is on july 2nd hoping for a couple of nice follicles to stimulate.

All the best to you all! I've just noticed some EWCM today so I may be ovulating beginning July instead of around the 7th. Fingers crossed!

Should ovulate the 12th! Testing the 26th (if I can wait)! But last month I was early so we will be BDing every few days as soon as AF leaves! :)

Thank you so much hun. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Happy bd to you smile 24.

I hope we have some BFPs coming our way !!
Good luck everyone :)

Should ovulate July 8th or 9th so testing late July.

Fingers crossed for everyone!!

Hi ladies! Good luck to everyone who may be testing soon!! I am on CD2 and starting Clomid tomorrow, so I'm not sure exactly when I'll ovulate. Last time I used Clomid to get pregnant with my son I ovulated around CD15-17, so I'm thinking it will be about the same this time meaning I will be testing the end of July. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->